cryptasm

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
THAT@HUSHMAIL
THAT@CYBER-RIGHTS

SEEMS TO HAVE GONE SCAMMER
ALTHOUGH STILL TAKING ORDERS SO SPREAD THE WORD

I ALWYS USE BOARD SPONSERS FOR MY SUPPLY, BUT ONCE IN A WHILE WHEN SPONSERS DONT CARRY CERTAIN PRODUCTS I HAVE TO USE OTHERS.
FROM WHAT I UNDERSATND THIS PERSON HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE AND WAS A GOOD SOURCE IN THE PAST.

HE HAS A AUTO REPLY RIGHT NOW THAT SAYS HE IS WAAITING FOR STOCK AND ALL ORDERS WILL BE DELAYED 2 WEEKS..( SO KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMMING BOYS!!)

MUST BE HIS EARLY RETIREMENT PACKAGE???? LOL

HE'S PUSHED ME OUT 2 MOS AND IS NO LONGER RETURNING MY EMAILS..EVEM THE ONES WHERE I CALL HIM A FUCKIN JERKOFF AND SCUMBAG..

scammers make me sick bro...

glad to see it wasnt a sponsor at this board and hope all works out somehow for you...

i like to believe theres a special place in hell for all scammers

THAT@HUSHMAIL
THAT@CYBER-RIGHTS

I ALWYS USE BOARD SPONSERS FOR MY SUPPLY, BUT ONCE IN A WHILE WHEN SPONSERS DONT CARRY CERTAIN PRODUCTS I HAVE TO USE OTHERS.
FROM WHAT I UNDERSATND THIS PERSON HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE AND WAS A GOOD SOURCE IN THE PAST.

HE HAS A AUTO REPLY RIGHT NOW THAT SAYS HE IS WAAITING FOR STOCK AND ALL ORDERS WILL BE DELAYED 2 WEEKS..( SO KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMMING BOYS!!)

MUST BE HIS EARLY RETIREMENT PACKAGE???? LOL

HE'S PUSHED ME OUT 2 MOS AND IS NO LONGER RETURNING MY EMAILS..EVEM THE ONES WHERE I CALL HIM A FUCKIN JERKOFF AND SCUMBAG..

THAT was a legend in the game for awhile. He was the only one who I trusted with legit Cytomel and Clen. Always top notch...as soon as he added "oils" to his list I knew he was going to disappear real soon. The rest is now history.

Any source golden or not, 20 years in the game, can turn scammer at anytime.

Hiramabiff is exactly right... No matter how long someone has been in the game or how great they have been in the past can turn scammer... It is a sad truth in this game we play... I know because I have fallen victim to a couple like this... Some of you know one of the ones I'm talking about... :rolleyes: Anyway, crap happens and you move on... The bottom line is be careful (as much as you can I guess), and stay with board sponsored guys...

Crypt, I hope everything works out for ya... But from the sound of it, it doesn't seem like it is... This kind of stuff really pisses me off!!

Last edited:
Thanks swervedriver but it does look like Im pretty well fucked ....

Everytime we pay for an order we all take a chance, with board sponsers the odds are in our favor. But it aint Walmart here kiddies.. We have to accept the risk that we may lose our money, it may not be the sources fault, even the best source there is has no controll over all the possible things that could happen.

I have never sent out $$ that I couldnt afford to lose, I would rather place 3 $500 orders that one $1500 order and pay the extra shipping cause the odds are in my favor that way..

I always use BOARD SPONSERS UNLESS NONE CARRY SOMETHING I NEED, and every one Ive used has been solid !!

I recently used USA BULK for the first time and he did an excellent job on my order.. If anyone is wondering which source to use an is undecided give these guys your business..They run a top notch business and you will be totally satisfied.. Be carefull cause they may spoil ya and you'll expect that level of service from everyone, but hey if its your first order might as well get spoiled ..Huh :D

He wasn't delivering months ago...

Just because someone had been 'golden' and 'gtg' doesn't mean to not read up on current events. I bet there are naive peeps sending AP money right now.
Scammers always use the same excuses.

first I will say all our sponsors are great ...and ur also right in saying that anything could change but I have nothing but good to say about all our sponsors....I don't want to play favorites but I will def agree usa bulk is top notch service with everything they do... he def takes care of the customers...props to all our tried n tested sponsors.. and a big hell yeah to usa n ip...

well i dont know what the deal is with THAT. he was great for a long time, then went south. i tried emailing him a few times and he said he was not taking any orders but i hear he is excepting orders from others....?:confused:

i think he emailed me months ago for cynomel and clenbuterol:confused:

Holy crap, "THAT" has done a 360??? Say it aint so folks?? I delt with him on a few occasions and man was he fast in his delivery timing. Hard to believe the brother has turned bad! Truely a shame! (i hope it aint so though) :(

when "golden" sources go down i'm never surprised anymore.... happens to at least 2-3 guys a year. and not just nobody's like "in-my-moms-basement labs" ....

remember satch, CGL, more recently AP, That.... etc.

but i love it when people bump a source when an order arrives.... lol :rolleyes:

when you guys order a dvd from amazon (or whatever) do you go on boards and "bumb my man amazon.com... good bro came through"....

no, because thats whats supposed to happen. stop bumping when you get a delivery. its downright retarted. its like you were expecting to get scammed and got surprised when a package showed up.... jeez.

Last edited:
when "golden" sources go down i'm never surprised anymore.... happens to at least 2-3 guys a year. and not just nobody's like "in-my-moms-basement labs" ....

but i love it when people bump a source when an order arrives.... lol :rolleyes:

when you guys order a dvd from amazon (or whatever) do you go on boards and "bumb my man amazon.com... good bro came through"....

no, because thats whats supposed to happen. stop bumping when you get a delivery. its downright retarted. its like you were expecting to get scammed and ended up getting a package.... jeez.

LOL. Good point. I never thought about it like that.

haha i remember satchboogie.... i questioned some of his shit and he refused to deal with me anymore lol. went scammer huh... not suprised...

so may i ask a moderator/big a question....

if we buy from a board sponsor that is backed by the board/owner and this ever happens, is it covered/guaranteed?

haha i remember satchboogie.... i questioned some of his shit and he refused to deal with me anymore lol. went scammer huh... not suprised...

if we buy from a board sponsor that is backed by the board/owner and this ever happens, is it covered/guaranteed?

BUMP?

no, because thats whats supposed to happen. stop bumping when you get a delivery. its downright retarted. its like you were expecting to get scammed and got surprised when a package showed up.... jeez.

kidstuff by no means any disrespect to u my friend but yes I always put out the good word of any services I receive..like everyone says ne 1 can go bad but in any circumstance if someone is thourough in what they do yes even amazon hahaha I bump em...
c I refrain from the bitch method only...by no means fellas am I refering to u all..sorry this source turned evil on u guys..I hate heartless lying bastards..in my book as long as someone is legit in what they do I bump em..again its just the way I do it..but I c ur side with people expecting to b scammed and then acting amazed..it is funny..they r just inexperienced they will laugh at them selves one day..but bump bump bump hahaha ...b safe
jb

Is that a Joke?
I can tell you I dont "back" anyone myself... I will give my approval on some of them Ive used myself and gladly post my experiences with them But there are No Gurantees in this, hell you should know that by Now TP :p

I can gurantee if they go Sour and intenionaly rip off any of our members that they will be listed and called out.

All that being said I hate to hear that about THAT"
I used him once before in the best when I friend reccomended him and he
provided a good product and service. Thats been a while back though.

That had delivered a couple orders about a month ago. A.P. recently went south oweing a ton of ppl money and goods from another board. Be cautious cause A.P. is also taking new orders although he hasnt delivered for weeks.

there s a lot of trouble in the steroid world at the moment that maybe some of you guys are unaware of. there a few sources that have been around for the longest time that are having troubles right now getting products and filling orders that people have already paid for. but people dont understand they are not the only ones. i belong to another board that has a list of sources anf 75% of thosesources havent been able to fill orders in over two months. they have had minimal communiation on the boards but they will still come threw with the orders when they can. im not saying you are not being scammed but. but maybe outsite of this forum sources are having a hard time with orders.

JMO!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity