over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scammer Alert!

ken69dahl

Registered
I hope this is OK to post, just want to protect everyone.

Scammer alert! Former Owner of AnabolicFreaks = Scammer!
Former Owner of AnabolicFreaks = Scammer!

Knowledge, the former owner of Anabolicfreaks has been scamming, and setting up a scam for some time now. The MOD team at AF has been working for the last couple of months to narrow everything down, and it all points back to him.

Knowledge = [email protected] = [email protected]

As Toucan, he kept 3 well known MODS, and a member of AF waiting for upwards of 4 months, all while he went out and purchased a 4,000 dollar HDTV, then had the nerve to post about it. After constant pressure from the CO ADMIN of AF, and an ADMIN from another site, he finally did make good on all who were owed. But, they still didn't get the correct brands. One member was refunded his money, along with one MOD.

Recently, Knowledge began pushing a source by the name of Pitchblack. Bragged about FAST turnaround, great pricing, etc. Sounded too good to be true, and 2 MODS from AF placed orders. They are still waiting. Promises after promises have lead to nothing. Now, he isn't returning emails.

This is info we DO know - His PO Boxes he used, and I'm sure there are many more -

Chaz Hayworth
PO BOX 2218
Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742

The above box was used to collect his money from sponsors for the board. The next box is the one he used as Pitchblack, which is in the next town north, 6 miles away -

Stacey McBryar
PO BOX 253
Rossville, GA 30741

He also accidently gave out the Pitchblack PO BOX to a MOD from AF so he could send him something unrelated to the board or the game. Ooops. His mistake again.

His REAL first name is Nick. His Cell Phone # is 423-503-8549

He has turned ownership over at AnabolicFreaks, and has disappeared, for now. He'll surely resurface somewhere, under a different name. Be very cautious in dealing with ANYONE who has a payout location of ANYWHERE in Northern GA or Southern TN.

Too bad - he "was" a good bro at one time. He's one that asked me to mod over at that board when he opened it. I had to graciously decline due to time limitations. Didn't want to be a "token mod" just to have another feather in my cap.

Just goes to show you - anyone can change (too bad this change was for the bad, not good).

xcel

Ken, please get me all info on this......I know this fucker, I live in Chattanooga & Stacey shops at my store.......she's a real bitch. Please let anyone else know to mail me any info.

[email protected]

We are trying to gather all the info we can from everyone who has been scammed by this guy.

I have placed a few calls already & should have some info soon

Nick is dead man walking...

I feel for you bro's who got scammed and I know a number did, but unfortunately over the years I have never heard or seen a scammer dealt with the way most of us talk it up. Sure, it would be great to get a bunch of guys together and beat the motherfucker down, etc... but I've never seen or heard it happen. Lots of threats over the years, few if any actions. God I've seen sooooo fucking many scammers come and go... I guess its because after all this shit is illegal, its not like any of us is going to the cops to say "hey, that asshole took me for $750, and he still owes me a pile of dbols, sust, blah, blah, blah..." Nope, never.

Anyways, I hope the best for you brothers, but I doubt much if any harm will come to K (or any other scammer for that matter) in the end. :mad:

DrG

I have purchased a new board and the new URL www.anabolicfreakz.com notice the Z instead of S for the new site, should be up in a day or two.

drgoodbody said:
I guess its because after all this shit is illegal, its not like any of us is going to the cops to say "hey, that asshole took me for $750, and he still owes me a pile of dbols, sust, blah, blah, blah..." Nope, never.

DrG

this post has nothing to do with the situation, but what drg said reminded me of an episode of cops, a woman bought "rock" but her drug dealer didn't give her the dope so she called the cops on him lol and told them EVERYTHING. she admitted to BUYING CRACK COCAINE haha.

sorry, i know a lotta bro's got ripped and i dont wanna seem like a prick for laughing (not laughin at the bro's just the cop episode), but like i said, as soon as i read that quote from the good Dr, it was like the entire scene of cops replayed in my mind and i got a good chuckle outta that episode.

JW

I live Right next door to Fort. Oglethorpe. If I can help let me know guys...

By the way, does he frequent Powerhouse Gym in fort. Oglethorpe?

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner