over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scammers and Busts WTF

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
Why is it that as off lately you can go on any board an see someone bitching about a scammer or telling about a bro getting busted. Getting scammed sucks, but it really seems like everywhere I look there is someone bitching. Is there really that many assholes out there that want a gang of enlarged test raging meatheads looking for them. Or just a lack of good sources and dicks taking advantage of that? As far as people getting busted. A few yrs. back I used to go down and get my own shit, and I read articles about the gov. spending millions to retrain custom agents to better handle anabolics and street drugs. Then with little or no success, there aggression died off. And now you see reports about steroid users not be the same as street junkies and all that shit. Then these fucking terrorists come along and fuck things up. People who buy steroids are assisting terroists. What a bunch of shit. Seriously, when will this cycle end. Were bad guys for a few years, then we ok. Then were bad again. When will the day come when people just let us be? I just want to be in the land of Fina and Fitness chicks and left the hell alone.

It comes down to political "rally-ing"...congressmen get the public in an uproar over all drug use so when the congressmen's new bill goes up for vote, it passes and the congressmen get kickbacks from lobbiests. Really has nothing to do with what the drugs do or how safe they are. All comes down to how much money goes into John Q. Congressmen's pockets.

Armageddon said:
Why is it that as off lately you can go on any board an see someone bitching about a scammer or telling about a bro getting busted. Getting scammed sucks, but it really seems like everywhere I look there is someone bitching. Is there really that many assholes out there that want a gang of enlarged test raging meatheads looking for them.

The biggest problem is that nothing ever happens to scammers. How many times have you heard that so and so was gonna get his ass handed to him if anyone ever finds his personal info, then someone does find the info, and nothing happens.

When I first started on the boards in '96, there were very, very few scammers. People had integrity, but that quickly faded. It's too easy to get away with, and you can bet your ass that the same guys have scammed over and over because nothing is ever done, except empty threats.

I have personally seen one guy get his ass beat for scamming a few guys, but hew was a local and was stupid enough to think these guiys wouldn't do anything.

scammers suck!!! but as far as the public ever leaving us alone goes. it'll NEVER happen. it just goes around and around in cycles of shit. everytime we get ahead a couple steps, some fuckin idiot will step up and knock us all back down.and now with all this steroids in baseball bullshit (like we diden't fuckin know) it's just going to be that much worse. I think thats the number one reason why we ALL need to protect the few good sources out there. like wolverine said. in 96' there was no problem with getting gear. and look at shit now. who knows how it's going to be in a few more years.
good luck and be safe...\

bigger...

legal gear??

agree wholeheartedly with you guys!! i tried to go "legal" but what a bunch of shit!! 200.00 for 10cc cyp?? 300.00 for 10cc deca??? 75.00 script fee?? 275.00 for examination?? 75.00 nolvadex?? etc.etc..if this shit was sooooo bad, they why make the product?? if its sooo bad, why is it ok with a script?? obviously the govt wants to give money to american pharmacutical companies by ripping you off! i asked for sus250 and primobolan..i was told its illegeal!! why?? because its not made in the US!! i also asked him about sides..i was told the cyp/winny tabs are safe?! then why all the fuss about gear?! why dont they arrest all my olympias contestants?? we all know they are juiced! why not mr.olympia..ron coleman, who was a cop all those years?? what a bunch of liars and hypocrites!! every time someone in sports tests positive for juice, why not arrest them?? why can some pusalanimus pip squeek politicians like the kennedys drink and kill people(chappaquidick)and pass laws against us?? i wrote to my congressman about hormones for men, but only women can get them?? guys i am sorry for rambeling on and on..
thank
warchild

warchild

Last edited:
This is a pretty good ramble by all as there are some pretty good points being made. Wolverine brought up integrity, which, unfortunately this day, is a hard commodity to come by. Be safe!

---slide---

Ive written to congressmen, senators, media sports journalists
who write steroid propaganda for sensational hysteria. Its almost useless, but I wont stop. That may make me sound stupid,
but I just cant stand by the side with my mouth shut. Nothing good ever happens unless you try. So even if its a small chance-its a chance anyway.:confused:

Money and the Power

Mike you are one of coolest and Most Legit guy on the boards, but I think any change is doubtful. I think you just have to have the money to afford Rick Collins if your in trouble and be as smart as you can not to get into any trouble, and a little luck never hurt.
Willy

Re: Money and the Power

Willy said:
Mike you are one of coolest and Most Legit guy on the boards, but I think any change is doubtful. I think you just have to have the money to afford Rick Collins if your in trouble and be as smart as you can not to get into any trouble, and a little luck never hurt.
Willy
Willy-thanks for the nice comment. I know you are right, in this fucking 'free' country, the only thing that gets you a fair shake is money. Also, affording Rick Collins is not as bad as you think. He
is not out to break anybody-and has done more for the legal cause than anyone I know. Hes in it because he believes in it. Of course he makes money-but he is way more than fair in his fees.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131