over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SCAMMERS

rl3355

Registered
A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 21 and 23 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping items into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen April 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, and three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

rl3355 said:
A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 21 and 23 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping items into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen April 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, and three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.
LMFAO..........:D

It actually sounded real until the part about them having sex with each other.

I was reading this and startin to think....Man this guy is a sucker....

that's the best joke I heard in along time.

Make sure your wallet is empty next time. You'll really show them. LOL

I gotta post this at MD.

Fantastic.

Boo

NPCS FINEST said:
I was reading this and startin to think....Man this guy is a sucker....

that's the best joke I heard in along time.

I got this joke in an e-mail a while back, thought exactly the same thing!:p

I knew it was a joke the second he said they got in the back seat!!! Cause we all know HUFFIE mountain bikes don't have back seat! :D :p :D

hahahahahahaha fuckin awesome!!!:D :D :D :D

Damn, been to home depot 3 times today and can't seem to find em.

So after the weekend are you coming with the rest of the storry? :p

weird

man this might sound really strange but after i read this i went out and had some errands to run and i stopped by home depot.....well i come out and there are two guys washin my windsheild....:eek: so i started thinkin real quick and i said to them, "i am not gonna fall for this scam!" so i threw them my wallet got in my car and left...................................:p jokes on them huh? wait a minute............

that was awsome joke when i read the part about i got my wallet stolen on 4,9,10 and again on whatever other date you put i was like well at least this dude is getting alot of head in one week

Looks like I'm going to a home depot tomorrow, with a front seat full of wallets. lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws