over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scanned IGF-1 results from 4iu ed riptropin

question, does anyone know how many mg's of IGF-1 LR-3 it would take to get to those levels, or any peptides for that matter?

I have read that for each iu of HGH, one iu of IGF is produced..I have noticed significant fat loss at 100mcgs IGF compared to 10iu HGH in a single dose! Obviosly never tried 100iu HGH to compare..{YET} I Dont know what 1 iu of IGF would translate to on a test?

Last edited:
nice numbers rips are the shit

Nice numbers benches,I love rips.definitely more bang for your buck.

I tested on another quality brand recently but even then the riptropins tested out 250 pts + higher on the IGF-1 test on just 4iu. I don't know why the rips seem to be so much stronger than the rest but I won't complain ;)

I have read that for each iu of HGH, one iu of IGF is produced..I have noticed significant fat loss at 100mcgs IGF compared to 10iu HGH in a single dose! Obviosly never tried 100iu HGH to compare..{YET} I Dont know what 1 iu of IGF would translate to on a test?

I don't know either Bro, maybe someone can chime in and help you out with that?

I know after about 3-4 hours after taking 3 iu's I can't even hold my head up and I go out for 15-30 minutes. Same result with 2 iu's. I can get by with taking one but I still get really sleepy.

Bumb, i think this would answer anyone questions about effectiveness of various peptide dosages. I also wanted to know how much hgh is produced after taking cjc/ghrp. Someone said 10ius(over the course of the day) but that blew my mind.

I've only ever used these and elitropin from a trustworthy dude here but that was over a year ago and I gave it up after I bought a new car. I might have to hit them back up for a few months run after seeing numbers like that. Props to rips they're one of few legit brands left out there

I've only ever used these and elitropin from a trustworthy dude here but that was over a year ago and I gave it up after I bought a new car. I might have to hit them back up for a few months run after seeing numbers like that. Props to rips they're one of few legit brands left out there

Good luck with rips and elis;)

Be careful bc both the sponsors you listed are having issues right now with getting legit GH. They're trying to fix it, but having a hard time.

before people dont realize..... this thread is 3yrs old

Why are these old threads popping up?Machinebors must be a friggin bot...SMH That is who pulled the thread back up.

THEBIGGUY84

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly