over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scanned IGF-1 results from 4iu ed riptropin

Benches

Registered
For this test I took my 4iu injection of the new formula rips a little more than an hour before I had the blood drawn. I was not fasting for this test and ate a good breakfast and drank a protein drink about 30 min before they took the blood. These results are almost 100pts higher than the test I had in October on the older formula rips which were already extremely potent! Tested at 632! from 4iu ed of the rips

If someone can flip this image right side up I would appreciate it :)

Thank you TP for putting out an amazing product!

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
wow,

did you take the first test the same way? 4iu eat and test about an hour after injection?

very nice to say the least !

Yes, looks good but the question is what does HGH do for you? At 4 IU I have only noticed fat loss around my waist. No noticeable gain in muscle mass at that dose.

question, does anyone know how many mg's of IGF-1 LR-3 it would take to get to those levels, or any peptides for that matter?

wow,

did you take the first test the same way? 4iu eat and test about an hour after injection?

very nice to say the least !

Exact same protocol on both tests, even ate the same things ;)

Yes, looks good but the question is what does HGH do for you? At 4 IU I have only noticed fat loss around my waist. No noticeable gain in muscle mass at that dose.

I'm really not interested in having IGF-1 levels close to the mid 600's this test is basically telling me that I can back down to 3iu per day and possibly even 2iu per day as long as I use this brand. All I want is the anti aging benefits as well as some fat burning from it. I plan to retest in a few months at 3iu, I'll be sure to post and let you guys see the results.

Here you go

Thank you very much!

Great post , now my newbie question

So is 1 hour an approximate peak plasma level time? I'm 47 and was up to 5ius of rips after months of titrating up. The sides killed me. I'm at 1.5ius, I still feel the sides, but less.

Last edited:
How old are you? That is a great test result, unless you are in your early 20s, in which case you would be within the normal range.

How old are you? That is a great test result, unless you are in your early 20s, in which case you would be within the normal range.

Normal ranges for my age are listed as 109- 284 on the test itself. I'm over 40, damn that hurt to say that lol

Graphs and charts show peak IGF-1 at 3-5 hours post pin. Wonder what your numbers would have looked like then! Higher. I pinned 3iu when started a couple 4 months ago on Rips and tested 598 at 42 years old 3 hours to the minute. It was a flag of course. Now Im starting Mexy Greens new formulation cant wait to see whats up. Splitting 6 in half throughout day stating March 1 as soon as my Rips are done. Test now costs $160 up from $120. Whatever money well spent make sure my body rsponding.

Graphs and charts show peak IGF-1 at 3-5 hours post pin. Wonder what your numbers would have looked like then! Higher. I pinned 3iu when started a couple 4 months ago on Rips and tested 598 at 42 years old 3 hours to the minute. It was a flag of course. Now Im starting Mexy Greens new formulation cant wait to see whats up. Splitting 6 in half throughout day stating March 1 as soon as my Rips are done. Test now costs $160 up from $120. Whatever money well spent make sure my body rsponding.

I remember your results when you first posted them, just shy of 600 on 3iu of HGH is amazing to say the least.

StrongRhino, I use an online place to order my IGF-1 tests. The total cost is $51.20

You pay online and they send you a doctors order that you take with you to one of their lab corp locations closest to your house. The site is below

SaveOnLabs.com - Search Results for "igf"

Nice numbers benches,I love rips.definitely more bang for your buck.

I'm on them now, and yes they are good! Thanks for posting your IGF results!

I'm on them now, and yes they are good! Thanks for posting your IGF results!

You are welcome Scott! With all the things I learn from this site it's the least I can do is share my blood work results with the fellas.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131