over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scapular Modulation

bigguns078

Registered
I saw a thread on another site that was talking about a special technique that probably requires some type of extreme stretching to alter some soft tissue in the scapula region which results in an instant lat width improvement.. It's deemed a trade secret among a few elite professionals.. I didn't see any threads on promuscle and wondering if anyone could shed any light on this very popular topic.. A technique that puts on instant lat width is very entising.. It supposedly involves some type of dislocation around the scapula region..

Well

I saw a thread on another site that was talking about a special technique that probably requires some type of extreme stretching to alter some soft tissue in the scapula region which results in an instant lat width improvement.. It's deemed a trade secret among a few elite professionals.. I didn't see any threads on promuscle and wondering if anyone could shed any light on this very popular topic.. A technique that puts on instant lat width is very entising.. It supposedly involves some type of dislocation around the scapula region..

I know we are not supposed to give this away but I can tell you yes it does result in INSTANT lat width improvement.....although quite painful and used only among elite professionals....... it remains a secret amongst most amateurs and lower tier IFBB pros........it requires extreme stretching to alter the soft tissue in the scapulae, or scapuli as some speak.......the dislocation process it quite intricate....ie, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME

Ok here goes

Grab a broom stick and remove the straw..........take electrical tape and slicing the tape length wise in 1/3 inch pieces........oops, its getting late here..I will finish this tomorow....

Im surprised this thread isn't getting alot of hits.. Increasing your lat spread immediately sound pretty fuckin cool.. As long as its safe.. But i haven't heard any adverse effects.. Maybe its a professional muscle secret and i haven't been around long enough to learn the secret trade.. Some rumors flying around about its technique..

Doorknob stretch..
Deep jerky hanging lat stretch.. Kinda like the dc lat stretch..
Or something like this..

Shrug Variations by Paul Kelso

The Lat Flair: Inexperienced bodybuilders often have trouble developing the extreme flair or outspread needed for a lat pose. Muscle control is involved and the complaint is that the scapula won’t cooperate. Try this: stand in the cable crossover machine with it set on high pulley. Arms should be extended straight out to the side or slightly up and forward. (The height of he lifter may be a factor; some do this movement seated.). Use enough weight so that the relaxed arms are stretched and the lats and scapula are under strong stress. The feel should be one of semi-dislocation. Then, without bending the arms, shrug the scapula toward each other while concentrating on the lower trap area as a focus. Return to full stretch, keeping the weight under control. Reps in the 10 to 12 range result in increased scapular mobility, muscle delineation and striations of the entire area involved.

This has never been explained in detail due to the risk of newbies tearing shoulders apart doing crazy things... use the search button at intensemuscle, Dante gave away a lot of clues about the subject but he never explained it in detail (he did that in his magazine back in the day)

Last edited:
Grab a broom stick and remove the straw..........take electrical tape and slicing the tape length wise in 1/3 inch pieces........oops, its getting late here..I will finish this tomorow....

then gently insert in anal cavity

:rolleyes:

nope Im never going to explain this in detail over the net....ever

If I were a bodybuilder who was going to have this done, you bet your ass I'd take a few before and after pics......

....do they exist?

Dante, I've been telling you for years that this is the very reason why no one wants to be your friend....NO ONE!

I can say this much from experience though, there is more to it than extreme stretching; I got up to 3minutes with a 35lb weight around my waist and I didn't get it done.

Is this something that like a chiropractor could do? It sounds interesting, but it also sounds like something that someone shouldn't try themselves.. Is there an actual term for it?

bump... Ive always stretched the shit out of my lats but sounds like I could be doing more. Any more info?

Although not exactly what you are looking for, scapular manipulation or movement is a technique used medically at times to remedy shoulder problems.

Scapular manipulation technique for reduction of traumatic anterior shoulder dislocations: experiences of an academic emergency department, B Baykal, Emergency Medicine Journal 2005;22:336-338

1.jpg
2.jpg
Figure 1 Scapular manipulation technique. (A) Applying traction on the arm as it is held at 90° of forward flexion. (B) The inferior tip of the scapula is pushed medially and dorsally with the thumbs while the superior aspect of the scapula is stabilized with the fingers of the superior hand.

The point is it can be moved outward or inward as needed medically.

Good read from some stuff Dante wrote, the whole thread is pretty good actualy:

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear