over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scar Tissue From Injections

Tough Old Man

Kilo Klub Member
Is there a DIY way to get rid of Scar tissue from injections?

Both of my outer biceps have a pretty good size lump from HRT test injections over the yrs. All the received was a 1/2 ml into that area EOW. Same with inner bicep but no lumps.

I understand some have had good luck using (HYA) Sterile Hylauronic Acid into the affected site. I have the same problem with glutes. I have noticed modest improvement but also used aggresive foam rolling.

Stop pinning in your biceps, the lump should go down after a while?

pin in ur ass or quad or something?

Maybe he doesn't want to pin anywhere else. Even when it goes down some after a while, once you start back on that same site, it will return. There are a couple spots that i use frequently and i am having some issue with scar tissue as well. I would also like to know what others have done to reduce or minimize this.

You can use dermarollers or hyaluronic acid. Or for best results, a combo of both.

I understand some have had good luck using (HYA) Sterile Hylauronic Acid into the affected site. I have the same problem with glutes. I have noticed modest improvement but also used aggresive foam rolling.

THIS! i started doing this to break up the scar tissue in my glutes. I like short esters and because of that sometimes go 2ml/daily - mostly in glutes, some in delts. I don't like quad injects. I get a good amount of scar tissue in my glutes and I just started doing the foam roller at the gym at the end of my workouts and it really helps.

Jay Cutler had a video where he showed what was in his gym bag. Among the many things he pulled out, was a baseball which he chuckled and said he rolls his ass around on at the gym... I wonder why. The foam roller isn't even pleasant..I can only imagine how uncomfortable the baseball would be - though likely much more effective.

Can't as I'n started Syntherol for bi's. had this lump on both bi's for over 5 yrs and haven' t injected bi's in over 18 months. They are not going away on there own, simple as that.

one more thing. Glute injection of anything give me a huge lump making it sore to even sit. So No TY on ass shots

Last edited:
Can't as I'n started Syntherol for bi's. had this lump on both bi's for over 5 yrs and haven' t injected bi's in over 18 months. They are not going away on there own, simple as that.

one more thing. Glute injection of anything give me a huge lump making it sore to even sit. So No TY on ass shots

if you're just doing HRT doses of TC/TE you may want to try subq shots. many have success with that. Some don't of course...

I have also read that right after you inject massage that area very aggressively. I have lumps in both my ass cheeks and side delts.

Jay Cutler had a video where he showed what was in his gym bag. Among the many things he pulled out, was a baseball which he chuckled and said he rolls his ass around on at the gym... I wonder why. The foam roller isn't even pleasant..I can only imagine how uncomfortable the baseball would be - though likely much more effective.

A baseball bat! First time I hear this one but I actually use a rolling pin for my quads and calves works wonder.

A baseball bat! First time I hear this one but I actually use a rolling pin for my quads and calves works wonder.

lol no just a baseball. Not the bat.

I have a lot of scar tissue buildup in both glutes from my 25+ years of pinning but its not visible, can feel the needle crunching through it at times. Does this hinder absorbtion in any way?

I have a lot of scar tissue buildup in both glutes from my 25+ years of pinning but its not visible, can feel the needle crunching through it at times. Does this hinder absorbtion in any way?
Good question. I notice if i pin really close to the scar tissue, the oil wants to run back out.

Doesn't do this in any other spots except where the scar tissue is on both my outer biceps.

What about massage or Stim in the affect area

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity