over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scar tissue/slow dissipation of oils - need advice

epoxy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Running into an issue lately, last year I did a tren cycle that ended up lasting almost 9 months of ED injects rotating 8 sites. I took some time off and now I'm back on Test E and Deca but it seems almost every site I'm having lumps within 24 hours of injection. Pecs, glutes, delts -- now, they go away but it takes between 5-7 days before the oil has completely dissipated and I'm trying to rotate sites now so I only hit a site once every 2 weeks. I have even started going deeper in some locations, I used to do 1 inch glute shots and now I'm doing 1.5, but still having some issues. I'm wondering if it's mostly scar tissue related or if the decaonate ester length just causes slower dissipation to a certain point? With tren ace I didn't have to inject super deep if I didn't want to and it would be gone within 24-48 hours. Also if it is scar tissue, what should I do to help with the issue? I've been doing heating pad post injection and once a day for about 5 minutes on the site but still doesn't cause the lumping to go away much faster.

Foam rolling the crap out of the site just injected has helped me tremendously

I just bought a foam roller actually, back pumps on anadrol are killing me, so, i guess it's worth a try for this too.

Switch to using slin pins, 1/2" into pecs or delts or anywhere there's
not much fat..
Just backload them.

I have a vibrator/massager thing I use and I hit the area for 20 secs.
No problems, no scar tissue.

Works great

-MT

Depending on quantity alot of people are doing good with sub q injects

Switch to using slin pins, 1/2" into pecs or delts or anywhere there's
not much fat..
Just backload them.

I have a vibrator/massager thing I use and I hit the area for 20 secs.
No problems, no scar tissue.

Works great

-MT

I'm using a concentrated Test-E 500 (maybe that was a mistake), as well as Deca 300, both seem to be pretty damn thick, I have to heat them up prior to inject. They flow relatively smooth after that but I think a slin pin wouldn't even be able to push it into my pecs or delts.

Sounds like the high dose test but...deep tissue massage(break it up), ultrasound machine(if you know a cool chiro), serrapeptase enzymes(work for some, I've noticed a difference)

Sounds like the high dose test but...deep tissue massage(break it up), ultrasound machine(if you know a cool chiro), serrapeptase enzymes(work for some, I've noticed a difference)

wtf are serrapeptase enzymes, can't say i've seen that one before.

the problem is probably with the test 500-that shit is always painful and causes swelling

I'm using a concentrated Test-E 500 (maybe that was a mistake), as well as Deca 300, both seem to be pretty damn thick, I have to heat them up prior to inject. They flow relatively smooth after that but I think a slin pin wouldn't even be able to push it into my pecs or delts.

I see you are using geno. TE 500 flows through 28g fine for me. Deca should too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see you are using geno. TE 500 flows through 28g fine for me. Deca should too.

I think maybe the Deca is thicker than the TE-500, not 100%. Do you ever get lumps from the TE-500? I usually don't use more than .75mL of the Test unless its glutes sometimes I'll do a full 1.5mL (using 1500mg a week of test).

It's the high dosed gear. I'm using a complex blend and it's knotting the crap out of my ass. From now on I'm sticking to traditional dosed gear.

I think maybe the Deca is thicker than the TE-500, not 100%. Do you ever get lumps from the TE-500? I usually don't use more than .75mL of the Test unless its glutes sometimes I'll do a full 1.5mL (using 1500mg a week of test).

I don't. Pip occasionally. I use quads and ventro.

You may be more sensitive then I though; I only use high dose stuff for the most part. Test 500, deca 600, primo 200, npp 250

It's the high dosed gear. I'm using a complex blend and it's knotting the crap out of my ass. From now on I'm sticking to traditional dosed gear.

Yeah I'm going to grit and bear it between foam rolling and heating pads for now but I'll probably do the same too in the future. I was scared at first because my first thought is obviously "OMG, STERILE ABSCESS?" -- but once it dissiplated fully within a week I knew it was something else.

It happens..

Yeah I'm going to grit and bear it between foam rolling and heating pads for now but I'll probably do the same too in the future. I was scared at first because my first thought is obviously "OMG, STERILE ABSCESS?" -- but once it dissiplated fully within a week I knew it was something else.

Ive had that happen before, i dont panic easily, so i waited and it went down, but i know what ya mean, at first your like " Oh shit ,NO!"...., I remember the first time it happened tho i did kinda panic, i took a block of wood and laid it on the lump and hit it with my hammer a few times thinking it would help ! :eek:....pretty much only from strong gear and sus blends

Last edited:
Ive had that happen before, i dont panic easily, so i waited and it went down, but i know what ya mean, at first your like " Oh shit ,NO!"...., I remember the first time it happened tho i did kinda panic, i took a block of wood and laid it on the lump and hit it with my hammer a few times thinking it would help ! :eek:....pretty much only from strong gear and sus blends

Lol yeah. The worst is the glute knot, I sleep on my side and if it's on my primary sleeping side it makes the next couple nights of sleep pretty shitty. I foam rolled the fuck out of it today after the suggestion and it's like 25% better after one try.

I still have a knot on my pec from last Thursday and well, foamrolling your chest takes some finesse I think because I basically just fell off the thing and it didn't do shit.

foam rolling, and heating pads are good. on things like quads use a tennis or lacrosse ball, can be used in other areas as well to break up scar tissue

wtf are serrapeptase enzymes, can't say i've seen that one before.

THey are enzymes that break down protein deposits and scar tissue...IM and sinus...You can get it at most supp stores, I got it at Vitamin Shoppe

I know you are using Genotec gear so it will run through a slin pin no problems just backload them. I have used his deca with slin pins before. All his gear is super smooth but this is part of the reason I never recommend test500. I haven't even used it but still tell people to go with sust350 or test300 as they are painless. test500 or 450 is asking for trouble no matter how good it is made. Sometimes I assume guys getting it are using huge doses of test but many say 0.5ml at a time which is even worse as it's so not needed. Next time definitely go with test300. Although as you say it may not just be what you are using now but last cycles daily shots of tren a etc. My glutes are ruined from years of injections. Even if I leave them for a few weeks they are still not good to inject into. I would look at using fairly small pins and trying new sites. Do you ever inject into the ventrogluteal or quads?

YES...

Ventro is great and easier to do, and once you have done pecs once or twice(both sides of both sides,right and left) they quickly become the easiest and best sites:headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws