over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scar tissue?

!MeanStreak!

Registered
Hey guys,
Never had an issue with scar tissue at injection sites but lately it's been getting hard to inject, or insert needle. Feels like its hitting something hard and really got to force it in there. Don't feel pain or anything. Is this scar tissue forming or are these just really tight muscles? Been doing it in my quads.

Are you rotating injection sites?

Nope that's now a no go zone with injection for a while. You should look to rotate your injections locations more. I've had that happen before where the needle pops off the syringe due to pressure lol.
Time to change spots

Are you rotating injection sites?

Nope that's now a no go zone with injection for a while. You should look to rotate your injections locations more. I've had that happen before where the needle pops off the syringe due to pressure lol.
Time to change spots

:yeahthat:

Time to change spots

What's some your fav spots to inject, I have only done my outer quads.
Was looking at the site you posted and inner quads is temping but I heard you should never do inner quads bc your main artery runs through there

When on my outer quad is my favourite but thats just cause its the easiest to get to. I cant inject in my glutes as everytime I do I get crazy swelling. But in all honesty I inject in alot of locations. Bis, chest, delts etc..
I like to move the injections around

I cant stand quad injects, I used to do them all the time but would dread doing them. My favorite spot was glutes until I developed a bit of scar tissue there, also, for some reason, whenever I do glutes now I almost always aspirate blood :confused: . My favorite spots now are front delts, side delts, chest, bis, and tris. Id recommend trying out front and side delts first, just to add some easy spots to rotate in. Some people complain about pain from front delt shots but Ive always prefered them to side delts and 3ml goes in no problem.

If you can't or won't rotate sites check out the z scheme method of injection. Keep track of where you pin and basically move x distance away from the previous site. Eventually you will make a zig zag pattern. Not optimal but at least you won't hit the same spot over and over.

If you can't or won't rotate sites check out the z scheme method of injection. Keep track of where you pin and basically move x distance away from the previous site. Eventually you will make a zig zag pattern. Not optimal but at least you won't hit the same spot over and over.

Thanks for the advice! definitely going to try that for the quads since most my injects will be there

I cant stand quad injects, I used to do them all the time but would dread doing them. My favorite spot was glutes until I developed a bit of scar tissue there, also, for some reason, whenever I do glutes now I almost always aspirate blood :confused: . My favorite spots now are front delts, side delts, chest, bis, and tris. Id recommend trying out front and side delts first, just to add some easy spots to rotate in. Some people complain about pain from front delt shots but Ive always prefered them to side delts and 3ml goes in no problem.

For the delts do you use an inch or 1/2 inch?

If you are injecting 3 times or more a week then you need to find other muscles to inject. At minimum you should be using both glutes and both quads. THe glutes are the least painful to do and you should start using those, that will give you 4 sites to spread out the trauma you are causing. Use the ventrogluteal region, which is the side of your glutes when facing the mirror.

The more you spread out those injections the better. I would definitely say that you are starting to shoot into scar tissues and that is no good since absorption will be slow and you stand an increased chance of getting an abcess. Ive had an abcess and believe me you don't want that. Mine required out patient surgery and left me with an indent in my ass.

Why aren't you using glutes now!?

If you are injecting 3 times or more a week then you need to find other muscles to inject. At minimum you should be using both glutes and both quads. THe glutes are the least painful to do and you should start using those, that will give you 4 sites to spread out the trauma you are causing. Use the ventrogluteal region, which is the side of your glutes when facing the mirror.

The more you spread out those injections the better. I would definitely say that you are starting to shoot into scar tissues and that is no good since absorption will be slow and you stand an increased chance of getting an abcess. Ive had an abcess and believe me you don't want that. Mine required out patient surgery and left me with an indent in my ass.

Why aren't you using glutes now!?

I can't inject it myself and don't have anyone who can do it for me I trust. I think I just have to work on flexibility little more and then il start hitting the glutes

I can't inject it myself and don't have anyone who can do it for me I trust. I think I just have to work on flexibility little more and then il start hitting the glutes

If you can wipe your own ass, you can inject your glutes;)

You are then trying to inject in the back of your glutes and its better really to do it in the ventrogluteal area, which is the side of your ass cheek. On the side anyone can reach that unless you are stiff as a board.

You are then trying to inject in the back of your glutes and its better really to do it in the ventrogluteal area, which is the side of your ass cheek. On the side anyone can reach that unless you are stiff as a board.

Alright I always thought it was in the back middle, I can definitely reach the side

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws