over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SCAR TISSUE

xDOxWORKx

Registered
Ok here is my latest issue. Usually I have my wife here with me to help with my shots. I am in Iraq and very lucky. But my unit is moving and she is leaving two weeks before me. She usually pinz me in my delts , the only place I can stick myself is in the glute. I am talkning IM not SQ. I cannot reach accross to hit my delt and have had a really bad expierience with the quad. I have alot of scar tissue in my glutes due to it being the only place I prefer to stick myself. Does scar tissue prevent the pin from getting to the muscle? Well either way looking foward to hearing back the good advice I have grown to love from my family here at PM, Thanks in advance.

U can hit chest and taps.first time I pinned chest it was sore for 3 days ,but not that bad.traps are easy just a little weird at first.if u had a bad experience pinning quads before have u hitt different spots on quads ?

To be honest I have stayed away from quads ever since but I am thinking I need to give it another try, It was awhile ago but I think I hit a nerve and my leg jolted and the pin broke off and my wife had to get it out from under my skin with tweezers and I have been gun shy ever since.

If you cannot reach your delt then there are many spots you can use. I would not continue to shoot your glutes if you feel they are full of scar tissue. If you do they can develop big lumps in them and I think the possibility of getting an abcess might be greater.
Quads are really going to work best for you. It does sound like you hit a nerve. I am surprised that you managed to snap off a needle!
I got pretty big and was still able to shoot my own delt. You just have to reach around a bit, I know I used to struggle some but it wasnt that hard. My advice is to try on your own again.
Triceps are really good too and easy to do. The chest is a bit more painful but its easy to hit. I used to do biceps too, but if you cant handle quads I wouldnt advise biceps. I know that I used to hit nerves most often when doing biceps, but once you get to know where to do the injections the incidence of that goes down.

bro dont keep going into scar tissue otherwise you will get lumps and infections, its happened to me a few times doing that.

delts are easy just sit on a chair, rest the arm you are going to pin on the armrest, reach over and stick. its my spot of choice, very easy and simple.

If we're injecting into scar tissue, is the oil getting absorbed? Seems like a complete waste of product if that were the case.

If scar tissue is an issue, you can always use a foam roller to "iron" out the scar tissue. I've been self treating scar tissue like this for a number of years and it will break up significantly. This will also allow you to pin those glutes comfortably again.

Foam Rollers for Myofascial Release and Massaging Tight Muscles

Peace.
M2M:cool:

bro dont keep going into scar tissue otherwise you will get lumps and infections, its happened to me a few times doing that.

How can you tell if there is scar tissue. I use my glutes probably 95% of the time. I would estimate over 300 shots in my ass. As far as I can tell there is no scar tissue. Never had an infection, abcess, or lump. I do remember one time hitting a slightly hard spot on the muscle fascia. But it must have gone away.

great advice on the foam roller I'm going to give that a shot, I have the same issue in glutes

Thanks Maldorf I will heed your advice and try my delts again. And I grabbed the barrel when my leg locked up and somehow thats what broke the needle. But I will try the sitting down in a chair also to reach my delt. Thanks Everyone.

Thanks Maldorf I will heed your advice and try my delts again. And I grabbed the barrel when my leg locked up and somehow thats what broke the needle. But I will try the sitting down in a chair also to reach my delt. Thanks Everyone.

Yeah, sitting down makes most injection pts easier to do. Keep in mind that you need to completely relax the muscle you are injecting. You can push in slow, and if you feel a really sharp jab of pain almost like electricity then you know you hit a nerve and you just have to pull it back out and find another spot. You can jab yourself again with the same needle as long as you dont let it touch anything when you pull it out, keep it sterile. If that makes you nervous you can just attach a new needle to the same syringe. With some experience you can recognize when you hit a nerve right away. When you think you have a nerve sometimes you can just back out the needle some and redirect it off to a slightly different angle and then miss the nerve.

Yeah, sitting down makes most injection pts easier to do. Keep in mind that you need to completely relax the muscle you are injecting. You can push in slow, and if you feel a really sharp jab of pain almost like electricity then you know you hit a nerve and you just have to pull it back out and find another spot. You can jab yourself again with the same needle as long as you dont let it touch anything when you pull it out, keep it sterile. If that makes you nervous you can just attach a new needle to the same syringe. With some experience you can recognize when you hit a nerve right away. When you think you have a nerve sometimes you can just back out the needle some and redirect it off to a slightly different angle and then miss the nerve.

Thanks for the help brother I will give it a go tonight.

How can you tell if there is scar tissue. I use my glutes probably 95% of the time. I would estimate over 300 shots in my ass. As far as I can tell there is no scar tissue. Never had an infection, abcess, or lump. I do remember one time hitting a slightly hard spot on the muscle fascia. But it must have gone away.

If it feels like you are sticking a cork when you pin, then you have scar tissue. Move to a different site.

Optimum time is 5-7 days which is why I need to change up I get hit EOD and when my wife was here wasnt a huge issue, I am just going to man up and take maldorfs advice, and about the scar tissue I feel like the tisue in my glute is like beef jerky.

With Delts, I go in front of a sink or table and I will lean forward with my forearm laying in front of me on top of the sink or table, with this position you can access/reach your delts easy.....

My ass has way to much scar tissue but it's just as well i can't hardly reach them good enough to hit them.(lol)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws