advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SCARED TO DEATH TO INJECT QUADS...ANY HELP?

SKY_COWBOY

Banned
hey guys, i pined my right quad a few years ago, and ended up getting cellulitus even after washing, swabbing, etc, etc....blew up 4x normal size, and was in hospital with IV's for 3 days. how can i get over my phobia of pinning my quads again....i need new spots asap!

don't inject quads anymore...

quads are one of the worst place to inject

try one of the other muscles in your body

one of my new favorites is pecs...if you can get over the whole stabbing yourself in the chest part...it is a nice site...

hey guys, i pined my right quad a few years ago, and ended up getting cellulitus even after washing, swabbing, etc, etc....blew up 4x normal size, and was in hospital with IV's for 3 days. how can i get over my phobia of pinning my quads again....i need new spots asap!

I'm not familiar with why this would happen bro but if you want to try quads again start with slin pins

I've never had a problem injecting quads. Just make sure your leg is straightened out and the muscle is relaxed. Use 1" needle, inject in to the thickest part of the muscle belly. You should be fine. Not sure why you had that reaction last time.

yea my 1st experience was 400mg eq with a 20g when i was sitting on the toilet! LOL! nice combo huh!

Quads are my favorite place to inject, before that, the first two times I shot quads blood came gushing out and spraying everything when I removed the needle, it was goddamn scary, I actually thought somehow I had pierced an major blood vessel and was gonna bleed out due to the sheer amount of blood that came out, this left me with a fear of ever doing it again that took a while to get over.

First make sure you got sterile gear, there's great thread by Massive G teaching you how to bake your gear to make ensure it's sterile. From what you described sounds like your gear was either contaminated or hit your a lymp node or even a injected into a blood vessel. After you make sure you got sterile gear, and that you are shooting in the proper place, it's just a matter of doing it.

You can try slin pins, you don't even feel it, but I suggest smaller gauge needles like a 25g or a 23g. Don't panic, just relax, swab the area, then stick the needle in. I find it a shot hurts a lot less if you gently push the needle in instead of "holding it like a dart and stabbing in a quick and swift motion." that's a tip I got from a nurse.

Good luck.

Last edited:
#1) dont shoot with anything bigger than a 23g and unless your 20% BF you dont need more than a 1" needle!!

#2)Sit on your bed with your leg propped up so their is zero tension on your quad and its totaly relaxed , proping it up on the outside helps some guys.

#3) pick one of the "X" marks and shoot their , the outer and top are pretty easy and painless the inner head is a bit tender especialy if shooting 2+cc

#4) dont make fun of my casper white color.:p

Untitled-2.jpg

Quads are my favorite place to inject, before that, the first two times I shot quads blood came gushing out and spraying everything when I removed the needle, it was goddamn scary, I actually thought somehow I had pierced an major blood vessel and was gonna bleed out due to the sheer amount of blood that came out, this left me with a fear of ever doing it again that took a while to get over.

First make sure you got sterile gear, there's great thread by Massive G teaching you how to bake your gear to make ensure it's sterile. From what you described sounds like your gear was either contaminated or hit your a lymp node or even a injected into a blood vessel. After you make sure you got sterile gear, and that you are shooting in the proper place, it's just a matter of doing it.

You can try slin pins, you don't even feel it, but I suggest smaller gauge needles like a 25g or a 23g. Don't panic, just relax, swab the area, then stick the needle in. I find it a shot hurts a lot less if you gently push the needle in instead of "holding it like a dart and stabbing in a quick and swift motion." that's a tip I got from a nurse.

Good luck.

THAT WAS A VERY INSIGHTFUL ANSWER BRO, I APPRECIATE IT...i'm not a rookie with injects, i can go anywhere, but my quads i'm just scared...and i got good gear now, so dirty gear isn't a concern at all...

#1) dont shoot with anything bigger than a 23g and unless your 20% BF you dont need more than a 1" needle!!

#2)Sit on your bed with your leg propped up so their is zero tension on your quad and its totaly relaxed , proping it up on the outside helps some guys.

#3) pick one of the "X" marks and shoot their , the outer and top are pretty easy and painless the inner head is a bit tender especialy if shooting 2+cc

#4) dont make fun of my casper white color.:p

Untitled-2.jpg

thanks gunsmith...i can send ya some melanontanII if you'd like! i appreciate it brother...going to do it now!

damn you guys are scaring me, im shooting upper quads and the side part (vastus lateralis) every day :eek: EASIEST spots for me and least pip. cant stand delt pip and injecting my ass is just... kind of... homo :naughty:

Best advice keep the muscle relaxed, I always pin in the glute though. Not a fan of the quad.

Quads are my favorite. I shoot high up on the vastus lateralis. I get a little sore for a day or two but nothing too bad. Just don't do it before legs day and you should be fine. That's pretty scary what happened to your quad tho:confused:

Relax, go slow. My only problem with quads is the large amount of nerves; if you feel like you're hitting a nerve - you'll know it - pull out, try moving a bit. IME, you don't want to end up injection a pool of oil around the nerve. You won't be happy 48 hours later.

Just suck it up and pin your leg! Pussy!
I say that with respect :D

If you need someone to hold your hand, call me and I'll talk you through it. haha

Last edited:
I love quads, glutes, and lats. Any place will have pip at first, quads are pretty bad and take a while to break in, but just go on the outter side of your quad and inject about midway down or a little higher up at an angle or even on the side part directly in from the side.. ive never had an issue on quads... delts i have.. a bad one, but never quads. Ive hit veins in glute before and swelled up and have bled a shit ton but i still like them. Glute/quads/lats are my usuals. Love lats... ill occasionally hit bis/tris/delts..

i had a really bad reaction some years ago with Prop, swelled up like crazy, no abscess thankfully, but i couldn't walk right for 2 weeks. After that i never used quads again, also thinking of the times i hit a nerve, and the many times i hit a vein...it just put me off. now i stick to delts, biceps, triceps, and pecs.

I'm afraid to do quads but for a different reason - couldn't walk for about 2 days the first time I did it. Did it again next round on other leg, then that leg was down for a couple days. Call me a pussy, but..just can't handle it. I run mostly long esters, no competing at the moment, so I hit only glutes.

As far as the cellulitis - that'd scare the crap out of me too, but honestly I think it would be just as likely to happen elsewhere (even more likely around the glute due to sweat, etc)

I know it hurts though, comparable to staph infection I would think and I have had that several times in the past year for the first time in my life (wife works at Urgent Care center..lucky me, when it comes..we just pass it back and forth it seems)

Use good EO gear (Endosyn!), and you can DRAW & PIN with a 1/2 inch insulin syringe!! You can then shoot delts, tri's, pecs...painless!

1/2 cc into each muscle..

Did you wait to long after sterileizing to do inject maybe?or you didn't go deep enough

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131