over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scary experience on clen...BEWARE!

I freaking hate Clen...!

However it has its place in contest prep.It has the ability to get that last bit of fat off in that last couple weeks of a contest prep.

I much prefer Ephedrine and/or DNP longer stretches working down from say 8 to 5% BF.. However in my experience clen is hard to beat when you're trying to get from 5% to peeled. Life usually sucks at that stage anyway, clen just makes it a little worse :D

rank these by safest

To all the rookies looking for some fat loss... Please take my words into consideration...

Clenbuterol is MORE unsafe by a long shot than the following list of known fat burning drugs:

1) DNP
2) Trenbolone
3) Ephedrine
4) T3
5) GH

If you are looking to chew off fat fast, PLEASE use one of the drugs listed above WAY BEFORE you use Clenbuterol. Clen is a BAD DRUG. IT IS TOXIC TO THE HEART!

of these which would you say is the safest??

Ive never had any ill side effects, but I cant even bring myself to use it anymore, the shakes and the clenching are just too mentally taxing on me. Im currently using low dose of DNP and after I got comofortable with it I like it better

Been running it at about 100mcg and thinking I'll stop.

With Tren, it's just too hard on my BP and heart rate to be worth it.

same here / 500mg ew tren and clen are a no go for me - stopping clen saturday

Ive never had any ill side effects, but I cant even bring myself to use it anymore, the shakes and the clenching are just too mentally taxing on me. Im currently using low dose of DNP and after I got comofortable with it I like it better

Been doin low dose DNP now for about a week. Feel slightly warmer but can still have great workouts. Combined with the guidance from Shelby I dropped 5.2 lbs in 7 days so far. Love low dose DNP.

Clen just too many side effects for me. You only get one heart.

beware of t3

I recently had a heart attack due to t3 it was a life changing experience...it was a research company and it was the right drug just extremely overdosed,i was in the hospital for three days trying to get my heart rate under 150 bpm.i will never take that shit again,,,just low test and hgh and maybe var and definately human grade just to make sure u know what ur taking,I do trust most sponsors on here but after that tragic situation its worth forkin out the extra money

Good to hear your ok dude, im also not a fan of clen :banghead:

I recently had a heart attack due to t3 it was a life changing experience...it was a research company and it was the right drug just extremely overdosed,i was in the hospital for three days trying to get my heart rate under 150 bpm.i will never take that shit again,,,just low test and hgh and maybe var and definately human grade just to make sure u know what ur taking,I do trust most sponsors on here but after that tragic situation its worth forkin out the extra money

glad your ok. clen and t3 is very dangerous considering that there in mcg measurements. Leave little room for human error.

There is a golden rule when it comes to fat burners. NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER buy any fat burners underground. Clen, ephedrine, T3, etc. These drugs have much narrower index than Anabolics. You dont want to mess with under dose or overdose.
Think about it, In medical setting Clenbuterol powder is not even handled without a gown and mask. Thats how dangerous over exposure can be.

T3 is measured in micrograms. Good luck if you think the research companies are out there measuring it exactly.

I dont understand when these stuff is so easy to get medically and legally, why people choose to save 40 bucks and go udnerground.

I am so sorry to hear that. I would honestly kill someone if that happened to me. A FUCKING HEART ATTACK.

Please take my advice dont go undergroudn when it comes to these substances.

With all due respect to any sponsors, I dont trust anything underground. In the end its all about the benjamins, Human grade or nothing.

thanks everyone i learned the hard way

glad your ok. clen and t3 is very dangerous considering that there in mcg measurements. Leave little room for human error.

thanx brother....doc said i should make a full recovery,,,im only 34 ...thanks to everyones concern and also to the gentleman with the bad clen expiereince , glad ur okay

if i use clen i use helios and love it otherwise i stick to eca stack.

damn man, I will never touch clen due to all the stress it puts on your heart.

Good to hear that you are okay though

I agree with everyone here...NO clen. Terrible product...yes you lose some fat but the sides are certainly not worth it. There are much better things to peel fat off...#1 being a combination of diet and cardio.

i was thinking of taking clen and t3 for weight loss, but not going to now. :eek:

i was thinking of taking clen and t3 for weight loss, but not going to now. :eek:

Yeah, stay away from both of those. My advice to you if you want to get lean with some extra pharm help go with a low dose HGH. Take just 2-4IU per day will dramatically change your body comp, that is if the HGH you get is good stuff. Ive been seeing a lot of posts on here about bogus HGH, so buyer beware I suppose.

Other than that, use diet and exercise to slim down. I wouldnt hesitate to use ECAs either, as long as you take a low to moderate dose. Even ECAs can be dangerous, and if you have a heart condition you dont know about like mitral valve prolapse it can cause some really bad symptoms and problems. I once had my wife try some and she said she felt like shit on it, 4 years late we had our first baby and found out she had mitral valve prolapse. A lot of these heart ailments go undetected for many many years. She was 30 yrs old when we found out about it, and it was the stress of being pregnant and carrying all of that extra weight around that brought out the problem. Carrying all that extra weight puts a stress on the heart that isnt all that unlike being really big in bodybuilding.

Yeah, stay away from both of those. My advice to you if you want to get lean with some extra pharm help go with a low dose HGH. Take just 2-4IU per day will dramatically change your body comp, that is if the HGH you get is good stuff. Ive been seeing a lot of posts on here about bogus HGH, so buyer beware I suppose.

Other than that, use diet and exercise to slim down. I wouldnt hesitate to use ECAs either, as long as you take a low to moderate dose. Even ECAs can be dangerous, and if you have a heart condition you dont know about like mitral valve prolapse it can cause some really bad symptoms and problems. I once had my wife try some and she said she felt like shit on it, 4 years late we had our first baby and found out she had mitral valve prolapse. A lot of these heart ailments go undetected for many many years. She was 30 yrs old when we found out about it, and it was the stress of being pregnant and carrying all of that extra weight around that brought out the problem. Carrying all that extra weight puts a stress on the heart that isnt all that unlike being really big in bodybuilding.
so what is the story for the rest of her life, will she be ok and how are you keeping.

so what is the story for the rest of her life, will she be ok and how are you keeping.

Well, the mitral valve prolapse is really minor and doesnt manifest any symptoms at all, it just showed up when she was pregnant. I suppose if she got really fat, not gonna happen, then it might be a problem. I can see perhaps many years down the road when she is elderly she might need a surgery to correct it but the cardiologist talked like that was unlikely. He said there are a lot of people walking around with minor mitral valve prolapse that dont even know it.

It does cause her some problems if she gets really drunk, but we dont do that much. Last New Year's eve it hit her some. What happens is she gets tachycardia, but nothing like mine.

Me, I am just going along and doing my best to at least maintain the condition of my heart. SO far tests show that it has at least maintained itself which is good. The docs all tell me the reason I am doing so well with such a weak heart is because the rest of my body is in such good shape. As long as I keep reasonably fit and eat right things should be good for awhile. They made it sound like if I were the average 50-60 yr old male in the US I might be bed ridden at this point.

I know that I feel 100% better when I am exercising regularly. I had a lot more tachycardia episodes when I was sick over the winter and not exercising.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear