over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scary experience on clen...BEWARE!

Well, the mitral valve prolapse is really minor and doesnt manifest any symptoms at all, it just showed up when she was pregnant. I suppose if she got really fat, not gonna happen, then it might be a problem. I can see perhaps many years down the road when she is elderly she might need a surgery to correct it but the cardiologist talked like that was unlikely. He said there are a lot of people walking around with minor mitral valve prolapse that dont even know it.

It does cause her some problems if she gets really drunk, but we dont do that much. Last New Year's eve it hit her some. What happens is she gets tachycardia, but nothing like mine.

Me, I am just going along and doing my best to at least maintain the condition of my heart. SO far tests show that it has at least maintained itself which is good. The docs all tell me the reason I am doing so well with such a weak heart is because the rest of my body is in such good shape. As long as I keep reasonably fit and eat right things should be good for awhile. They made it sound like if I were the average 50-60 yr old male in the US I might be bed ridden at this point.

I know that I feel 100% better when I am exercising regularly. I had a lot more tachycardia episodes when I was sick over the winter and not exercising.

good to here your keeping well,exercise is very importent, my father got a massive heart attack at 66 years old and quad bypass at 77 , he is 80 now and still going strong, all due to exercise.

Thank you everybody! I was thinking to use clen on my cutting cycle :( I will use test/tren/winstrol and peptides :)

I was happy to see a thread like this popping up and pointing out how shitty clen is, however, sorry to hear about your foul exp.

It is unpridictible for many and the effects on the heart just arnt worth it.

You may be able to handle the side effects better if you take your entire dosage or at least a split of your daily dosage before bed. If you take it right before bed you can probably fall asleep before any of the sides start. If you have never taken any before bed I would advise not starting by taking your entire daily dose the first time you try it. I would start off with no more than 1/2 my daily dosage before bed and work up from there until you are at all of it before bed... if you have been able to sleep normally up to that point during this trial period.

Palumbo has stated many times that he liked to take clen before going to sleep. I do not recommend high doses of clen, neither does Palumbo, in the first place, but this will probably work best if you are under 100-120mcgs total per day.

BEAST

Last edited:
You may be able to handle the side effects better if you take your entire dosage or at least a split of your daily dosage before bed. If you take it right before bed you can probably fall asleep before any of the sides start. If you have never taken any before bed I would advise not starting by taking your entire daily dose the first time you try it. I would start off with no more than 1/2 my daily dosage before bed and work up from there until you are at all of it before bed... if you have been able to sleep normally up to that point during this trial period.

Palumbo has stated many times that he liked to take clen before going to sleep. I do not recommend high doses of clen, neither does Palumbo, in the first place, but this will probably work best if you are under 100-120mcgs total per day.

BEAST

The thing is I was using an extremely low dose when this happened. I started at 20mcg monday, then 40mcg tuesday/wednesday, and had just injested 40mcg again thursday when this occurred. I did notice I felt a bit different on this brand of clen than the other clen I had used before without issues. I honestly thought I was about to have a stroke or heart attack this time....not worth messing around with this stuff at this point for me. I don't wanna die for an extra 2 lbs of fat loss lol.

The thing is I was using an extremely low dose when this happened. I started at 20mcg monday, then 40mcg tuesday/wednesday, and had just injested 40mcg again thursday when this occurred. I did notice I felt a bit different on this brand of clen than the other clen I had used before without issues. I honestly thought I was about to have a stroke or heart attack this time....not worth messing around with this stuff at this point for me. I don't wanna die for an extra 2 lbs of fat loss lol.

Completely agree. It is not worth risking your overall health. Some people just have issues with clen; it is definitely not for everyone. I have experienced dosing some before bed, partially due to being asleep and partially due to total innactivity, resulting in less total sides. I have also experienced more side effects with different brands than others as you stated.

BEAST

according to the anabolics book from willy lewellyn it should be taken 25mcg for 4 days then 50mcg for 4 days then 75mcg for 4 days then 100mcg for 4 days and for a max time of six weeks, and come of it the same way as you started it. to stop side effects.

Last edited:
according to the anabolics book from willy lewellyn it should be taken 25mcg for 4 days then 50mcg for 4 days then 75mcg for 4 days then 100mcg for 4 days and for a max time of six weeks, and come of it the same way as you started it. to stop side effects.

It's the answer to my question? ;)

Always a gamble with reaserch chems, I've had some that shake me to pieces and some wouldn't do anything. Good clen used by some one WITHOUT hyper sensitivety can be used safely. Some peeps can't tolerate ephedrine or even caffeine either. Clen can be an effective compound, I hate to see this be so one sided, it is still scripted, as well as Albuterol, by some docs everyday. JMO

GH is obviously the safest.

Believe it or not, DNP is the second safest, used in proper low dosage.

Where are you guys coming up with DNP is the second safest. Stop the bro science please.. Some noobs gonna read this and actually believe it.

Ask phidias about his friend that passed away due to DNP. I am sure you are going to say well the dose has to be safe. BUT DNP is not available pharmaceutically so you are playing with russian roulette hoping that the OTHER person dosed it correctly. ...

i agree with granada dnp is scary stuff. had a friend almost die on it.
never know what your getting and like he said, the dosage. NOt something for noobs to try.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws