over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scary experience today

csb123

Registered
Well went to bed last night all ready for today,meals packed gym clothes packed ,all pre workout meals done,had a hit a new high that morning weight wise for this cycle.

About 1am i woke up with some tummy cramps ,went to the loo all normal,wemt back to bed ,about 30min later the pain started.my entire abdomonal wall and lower back was in pain.

Couldnt urinate ,had runny tummy that became incredibly painfull.

By 5am i was ready to die,and my lady rushed me to hospital, my bp was dangerously high at 190/130 , they hooked me to drips and started with pain meds etc,within a few munutes i passed out.i woke an hour later and they wanted a urine sample, i couldnt urinate so that was out,could hardly control my bowls.

Was sent for scans on kidneys,thankfully came back no kidney stones but showed kidneys under strain ,managed a urine sample and had plus 3 blood count in urine.

Was sent for blood tests to determine if my kidneys were still functional.was out back on more drips .i cannot even begin to explain the pain i was in .

I was fearing the worst with the tren etc that i am on.

Thank goodness my kidneys came back 100 percent and my prostate came back 100 percent.but i did have a severe kidney infection,it came out of nowhere so i am confused on possible cause.

Also they asked why i was so severly dehydrated which took me by surprise becaause i drink 1 to 2 gallons a day and check my urine all day for clarity.

Just like to say take care of those kidneys i wouldnt wish today or even worse kidney failure to my worst enemy

That's crazy man, glad you turned out alright. What exactly are you on?

What labs gear are you on now?

Glad to hear you made it through OK. Rest up brother!

Thanks guys ,currently running pgw test e ,tren e and npp.used them many tines iver the oast few years.

Glad you ok bro take care my man!

I wish you the best brother, rest up and get well.

a scary experience for sure.. thank God all is well.. Rest up bud.

scary, rest up, hope u get well soon and are back at it!

Never been so relieved for the pain to subside,i have stopped dbol immediatly.

I am still unclear on what caused it ,the docs never said or dont know,but very thankful it turned out not so serious .

Well went to bed last night all ready for today,meals packed gym clothes packed ,all pre workout meals done,had a hit a new high that morning weight wise for this cycle.

About 1am i woke up with some tummy cramps ,went to the loo all normal,wemt back to bed ,about 30min later the pain started.my entire abdomonal wall and lower back was in pain.

Couldnt urinate ,had runny tummy that became incredibly painfull.

By 5am i was ready to die,and my lady rushed me to hospital, my bp was dangerously high at 190/130 , they hooked me to drips and started with pain meds etc,within a few munutes i passed out.i woke an hour later and they wanted a urine sample, i couldnt urinate so that was out,could hardly control my bowls.

Was sent for scans on kidneys,thankfully came back no kidney stones but showed kidneys under strain ,managed a urine sample and had plus 3 blood count in urine.

Was sent for blood tests to determine if my kidneys were still functional.was out back on more drips .i cannot even begin to explain the pain i was in .

I was fearing the worst with the tren etc that i am on.

Thank goodness my kidneys came back 100 percent and my prostate came back 100 percent.but i did have a severe kidney infection,it came out of nowhere so i am confused on possible cause.

Also they asked why i was so severly dehydrated which took me by surprise becaause i drink 1 to 2 gallons a day and check my urine all day for clarity.

Just like to say take care of those kidneys i wouldnt wish today or even worse kidney failure to my worst enemy

Glad your doing ok now. Take care of yourself.

Could be from a UTI which can be picked up several ways...

As mentioned above you could have easily had a upper UTI. Could have been a simple blood and urine test to show elevated WBC but its always good to know that your kidneys are all good and at 100%. Good luck brother!

Sounds like an ascending UTI that may have turned into pyelonephritis.

Thanks guys for the insight ,as said once they were satisfied in ER that it wasnt kidneybstones or kidney failure ,and diagnosed it as an infection they disnt offer much in the why and how.

I was completly open about my use of aas etc,lying there in agony i wanted the moat accurate and quickest route to a remedy lol they seemed more concerned about lecturing me about creatine use lol

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws