over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scheduling your time. It's not easy.

I have two obsessions. Bodybuilding and playing the Banjo. They occupy the vast majority of my brain and are constantly competing for my time. Up the is also my two dogs who are my children. And then my girlfriend and her two teenagers. (picking them up, dropping them off places).
I have a 65k/year job where i work 20 hours a week. Not big money by any means for someone with no college degree im happy with where im at. I lobe the extra time it gives me even though i still feel like i have no extra time, lol. My fav part of the day is getting in bed with my lady and my two dogs and watching shows about space and nature and other interesting things. I honestly love my life.

65k a year working 20 hours a week stress free is damn good

Try asking the gender studies major working at Starbucks how much that college degree is worth

You got it right man, props

I've kept this up over these years because I *DO* love it and also because it's been time well spent. Glad to hear of stories of others that do as well. If I decide to suck weight and get a place, I think I would enjoy that.

But whether I'm a massive, gray-haired therapist helping BBers or a massive, gray-haired bodybuilder that helps people, makes no difference. Either way, I win.

I own a business and work 55 hours a week for my employer. I have 3 sons and a beautiful wife that is my world. I train 4-6 days a week, I do cardio early morning fasted 5-6 days a week. I sleep on average 6 hours a night. I know it’s not enough but it’s what I have to do. Wife helps with meal prep. I always have a coach to take all the cycle, training and nutrition design off my shoulders. Now that I’m two spots from the top in my job my life actually has a lot of down time at work. I delegate a lot, while keeping the important career altering decisions and tasks close to my chest.

I was living this life style before my wife came along. So this is just normal for us. Oldest son digs it, we do tons of body weight stuff together as he is not old enough to train with weights. Wife used to compete in CrossFit so she gets it. Wife does not work, it was always her dream to raise a house full of kids. Since I make that dream possible for her, she helps me in anyway possible and does not mind me spending a few extra hours a week at the gym. But when I come home, all phones go in the safe everyone sits at the table for dinner, tv is off and we communicate as a family. This game is all balance. Im 270lbs-280lbs around 11-13% body fat. I have pictures up in other threads.
tank
God bless Tank. Nice to hear a success story when so much bad shit is happening. The family unit has been under attack for years now.

I no longer ask myself all those questions because after 26 years I quit training December 2019 before the CO-vid began, with the idea of returning March '20. Well that didn't happen. What happened was that I found myself doing things that I put off for more than 25 years that were so rewarding to me (i.e. knife making, climb a mountain for 5 hours to reach the source of a river, going to the range with my baby girl, etc.).
I find it hard to believe that I was able to get out of BBing. I am still linked to the activity and probably get back to training next year but definitely not like I used to. I was able to draw many conclusions with this pause that I would hardly have done in a normal situation. I wondered 'what am I doing' and weighed the costs and benefits of sticking with this lifestyle with the intensity that I was doing. I realize that I have a fantastic woman by my side and an adorable 11 y.o. princess who deserve my full attention. Something that I wasn't doing and that they never complained about.
This is a personal decision and I believe that everyone should do what they consider best for themselves.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity