over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Schizophrenia (androgens)

caution

Newbies
I can't be sure I wouldn't have developed it anyway, but it's something everyone should be conscious of.

Beware of testosterone laced primobolan.

:confused:

Its all in your head, I felt wierd after using tren mast etc for like a month and a half. THen one day I talked to my friends and theyre like your being a fucken pussy, I literally felt better. Its all in your head bro trust me steroids can only temporarlily change your mood. Does Jay seem like a mean crazy guy? NOPE

I can't be sure I wouldn't have developed it anyway, but it's something everyone should be conscious of.

Beware of testosterone laced primobolan.

I think he's saying he's already schizophrenic...from gear. Hmm. Sorry to hear about the schizophrenia.

But LOL @ the Primo. I lace my own Primobolan with Test...;) and I'm way melllllllowww.

My uncle has a very extreme case of schizophrenia and my father blames recreation drugs.

People are born with it. It doesnt present itself until early adulthood. Marijuana can cause an earlier onset, but the individial would still eventually show signs regardless

Schizophrenia is more common in women than in men...schizophrenia usually manifests in late teens to early twenties and is not in anyway linked to steroid/Testosterone usage. Its possibly a hereditary trait but no know cause is certain.
If Test was a cause most adolescent male would be hearing voices and killing them self...Very stupid first post.

Schizophrenia is more common in women than in men...schizophrenia usually manifests in late teens to early twenties and is not in anyway linked to steroid/Testosterone usage. Its possibly a hereditary trait but no know cause is certain.
If Test was a cause most adolescent male would be hearing voices and killing them self...Very stupid first post.

My mother has had since I was 10. It ruined my childhood. Its a horrible disease. Hers came on after a surgery she had.

The bad thing is if you are not a danger to yourself or others then you cant be forced to take meds. It turned a woman with a 132IQ to shell..

FYI. Never heard any link between sciz and adrogens. They are really not sure what causes it yet.

There is much to be known still about the effect of androgens on cognitive function, mood, personality, and behavior. I've seen substantial clinical evidence that androgens most definitely affect mood, personality, and behavior. Androgens may also promote a psychological disturbance known as MANIA, which can include symptoms of mild psychosis, such as delusions of grandiose or paranoia and increased "rate" of thoughts.

Be careful my friends, especially those who are genetically prediposed to mental illness.

There is much to be known still about the effect of androgens on cognitive function, mood, personality, and behavior. I've seen substantial clinical evidence that androgens most definitely affect mood, personality, and behavior. Androgens may also promote a psychological disturbance known as MANIA, which can include symptoms of mild psychosis, such as delusions of grandiose or paranoia and increased "rate" of thoughts.

Be careful my friends, especially those who are genetically prediposed to mental illness.

I have experienced Mania from heavy androgen usage before. Racing thoughts and obsessive thinking. My little brother is schizophrenic so theres a good chance that I'm predisposed to it.

Mental issues run in my family, my father and uncle are both schizophrenic. I have been diagnosed as bipolar, and my father has too.

Androgens most definitely alter my mindset.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws