over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Science says don't date muscular guys !

cool, now we shall await the article written by a fat bitter lady titled "science says don't date girls with large breasts and plump asses" as they "do not make great girlfriends and are whores"

science also says i shouldn't use steroids :)

Last edited:
I LOVE these articles. The media is trying to overcome millennia of hard-wired evolution by telling men that square, fat chicks are healthy and natural, when we know we are attracted to round butts, small waists and a healthy set of breasts. It's an evolutionary sign, telling us that a woman is young (small waist), yet mature enough to have sex/have kids (butt/breasts).
LOTS more studies on this that "geek-boy lovin'"

They're telling women to like little boys, when it's also hard wired that women like big backs and the right hip/waist ratio (wide shoulders and a smaller waist) It shows that we are healthy, that we can work and that we can protect them. These are OLD instincts, but it's set in stone until evolution makes Bill Gates the new ideal.

Mostly, I love these articles because women are convinced that it's true, so they date little, little boy-men (manlets) but for some reason they can't understand, end up sleeping with guys like me on the side. How many times have we here heard some woman say guiltily, "He's so kind and smart, but I just need a man!" Or, "He treats me great, but I'm just not attracted to him".

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who's heard it. No woman wants to have sex with a little boy. They like men.

I LOVE these articles. The media is trying to overcome millennia of hard-wired evolution by telling men that square, fat chicks are healthy and natural, when we know we are attracted to round butts, small waists and a healthy set of breasts. It's an evolutionary sign, telling us that a woman is young (small waist), yet mature enough to have sex/have kids (butt/breasts).

They're telling women to like little boys, when it's also hard wired that women like big backs and the right hip/waist ratio (wide shoulders and a smaller waist) It shows that we are healthy, that we can work and that we can protect them. These are OLD instincts, but it's set in stone until evolution makes Bill Gates the new ideal.

Mostly, I love these articles because women are convinced that it's true, so they date little, little boy-men (manlets) but for some reason they can't understand, end up sleeping with guys like me on the side. How many times have we here heard some woman say guiltily, "He's so kind and smart, but I just need a man!" Or, "He treats me great, but I'm just not attracted to him".

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who's heard it. No woman wants to have sex with a little boy. They like men.

This x1000

science scminsh bss

Flipping skinny Jeans and Emmos are taking over...
Maybe the swole dudes don't put up with there womens shit so they dump them and are pounding others chicks till he finds the one who shuts up and fixes him dinner..that's what i'm talking about lol

Last edited:
Sample size is pathetic, ~300 men. Plus the author includes a jersey shore reference. FAIL

thanks for serving

Sample size is pathetic, ~300 men. Plus the author includes a jersey shore reference. FAIL

Noticed your signature zomb i was combat engineer

There probably right think about it some highly insecure guys with obcessive qualities who are involved in illegal activities and who are drug addicts, spend there money on drugs, supplements, diets, tanning, gym attire, etc., and spend large amounts of time away from home at the gym full of other women while having increased test levels and will also probably have increased mood swings, depression, lack of sex drive and ED at some point. Then we wonder why we see so many hot chicks with normal skinny guys with a decent job. lol

It's an evolutionary sign, telling us that a woman is young (small waist), yet mature enough to have sex/have kids (butt/breasts).

so that's where my attraction to nicky minaj comes from :D

There probably right think about it some highly insecure guys with obcessive qualities who are involved in illegal activities and who are drug addicts, spend there money on drugs, supplements, diets, tanning, gym attire, etc., and spend large amounts of time away from home at the gym full of other women while having increased test levels and will also probably have increased mood swings, depression, lack of sex drive and ED at some point. Then we wonder why we see so many hot chicks with normal skinny guys with a decent job. lol

Ya buddy! Almost sounds like me minus the tanning lol

cool, now we shall await the article written by a fat bitter lady titled "science says don't date girls with large breasts and plump asses" as they "do not make great girlfriends and are whores"
LOL :yeahthat:

and its safe to think guys like that have a healthy chunk of their net worth invested in whatever dna/gene doping project to alter that... but im sure so far though, nature is still winning the battle and they end up just have to settle for running some test/hgh to make their ownself man up LOL

true

any man who says he doesn't like big titties or a fat juicy behind is lieing

i mean i myself prefer a woman who possesses more motherly and nurturing qualities so a personality and a pretty yet modest looking face is big for me, especially in an age where most women feel entitled and equal to men on the socioeconomic ladder, so having that nurturing and soft personality is really hard to come by, but sometimes you can tell just looking into their eyes if they are that kind of person or some bitch who feels super entitled. i mean i love myself a huge rack and an ass that'll make a black woman jealous but rarely ever do you see these women possess that nurturing and soft and happy attitude. most of the time they are bitches out to get your money or something else, LOL.

i almost never listen to a woman concerning what they want. most of the time they don't even know what they want. its like the blind leading the blind.

but any woman who says that a muscular physique within reason is grotesque is just plain lieing.

some girls who say that a david beckham physique is better than a michael jai white physique is straight up confused. they are confused because david beckham has more money and has a better face than jai white. but jai white has the superior physique, and that can be backed by science through evolutionary superiority theories, etc

I could see how a lot of non agressive women would go for the wimpier guys. You see it all the time. They are safe. Its just like cars.... most people buy the 4 door models with high crash safety ratings.

That doesnt mean that when a ZR1 vette comes rolling by that they dont stare at it with longing though. A lot of women are afraid to be self indulgent. Put them in an environment where the norm is flashy this and flashy that and I guarantee the type of man that they will not only want.... but expect.....wont have a belly and man titties.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131