advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scientists grow MEAT in a lab. Would you eat Frankenmeat?

to make it taste good will be easy. if they make all the shit quality beef taste ok in all the fast food joints.....
but I will be in , even if it taste like chicken... as long as the nutrients will be right.

to make it taste good will be easy. if they make all the shit quality beef taste ok in all the fast food joints.....
but I will be in , even if it taste like chicken... as long as the nutrients will be right.

as long as the nutrients will be right. x 10

I'd make nothing but patties, and omelets, or what ever using this meat. Cause I have to be honest, beef these days scares the shit out of me. On the real!:eek:

I'll pass for now. But if they can get it to look and taste like meat and have the same nutritional value, im all in.

I'm with you on the pass for now, but just to see a few people give it a go before me. If they live, than I'm game!:)

as long as the nutrients will be right. x 10

I'd make nothing but patties, and omelets, or what ever using this meat. Cause I have to be honest, beef these days scares the shit out of me. On the real!:eek:

The more I find out the more scared I am.
what shits me is that Kosher meat in the time of my grandfather was guaranty of an healthy animal , killed as humanly as possible , but now even this option does not exist , its all mass production.
we can not even trust the beef labelled as grass fed , hormone free , as there are so many loop holes..

The more I find out the more scared I am.
what shits me is that Kosher meat in the time of my grandfather was guaranty of an healthy animal , killed as humanly as possible , but now even this option does not exist , its all mass production.
we can not even trust the beef labelled as grass fed , hormone free , as there are so many loop holes..

bro in the USA, I could show you some vids of slaughter houses that will enrage you. The general public has no clue how bad and inhumane these places are, and how unsanitary they are, and the loop holes that you speak of.. I hate seeing people scrape their plate of left over beef into the trash can... after seeing those vids I speak of, you'd feel the same. The US blankets the people on the brutal realities of the super food giants, and what really goes on.

Like you said about old times with kosher meats and other items, no more small local deli's that offer the real authentic, pure grade anymore, no matter what they try to say!

Last edited:
there was an outcry in Australia regarding live export to places like Indonesia.
videos were taken of the way they treated Aussie animals. some were bitten with sticks just for fun. it was so bad , the prime minister intervened and all live export was banned.
my friend that owns a large farm , and love his animals had to watch the way they were dealt with. he and his family were hurt broken.
next day he received death treats.

after that , one of my girls turned vegetarian.

I get my meat from a farm , they treat the animals fine , but the problem is once you see "Lucy 15 " the cow , you do not want her killed for you.

This reminds me of how Universities are studying how to grow human organs for translplantation. The science is the same, They are able to grow organs such as the heart by putting the living tissue into a matrix in the shape of a heart. The tissue then grows in the shape of the matrix, it acts like a scaffolding.

Some day I think they will be able to grow a lot of living things this way. The Terminator and his human tissue over the robotic skeleton may not be just fiction someday.

there was an outcry in Australia regarding live export to places like Indonesia.
videos were taken of the way they treated Aussie animals. some were bitten with sticks just for fun. it was so bad , the prime minister intervened and all live export was banned.
my friend that owns a large farm , and love his animals had to watch the way they were dealt with. he and his family were hurt broken.
next day he received death treats.

after that , one of my girls turned vegetarian.

I get my meat from a farm , they treat the animals fine , but the problem is once you see "Lucy 15 " the cow , you do not want her killed for you.

Thats why we never named them. All though I wasnt exposed to the slaughter area until I was old enough to understand. I think around 7or 8. I think I'll stick to the way God created it.

This reminds me of how Universities are studying how to grow human organs for translplantation. The science is the same, They are able to grow organs such as the heart by putting the living tissue into a matrix in the shape of a heart. The tissue then grows in the shape of the matrix, it acts like a scaffolding.

Some day I think they will be able to grow a lot of living things this way. The Terminator and his human tissue over the robotic skeleton may not be just fiction someday.

I think , training and nutrition as we know it will disappear.
we will have nano machines all over our bodies , I know some of the research done on it in ben gurion uni.

would i eat it? YEA

but only becoz anyone with half a brain knows the size and growth rate of the human population requires us to eventually turn to this form of meat

without it and other needed developments in food, technology, infastructure etc were just going to be extinct much sooner then we realise

I heard whale penis has the best amino acid profile and it is the slowest digesting protein out there.

lmfao oooo gotta give this post the credit it deserves

I see two sides to this:

1. We need to find new ways of food production to keep up with population growth.

2. I don't have much faith in mankind screwing with mother nature and not messing it up.

Switching cows to a grain based diet made them grow faster. But they are also sicker, pumped with antibiotics and hormones, and less healthy to eat (good fats become bad fats in these animals).

Re: the original question

It's the same thing as asking whether we'd eat fast food.

maybe I would after people eat it and test it out for a while. I know I won't be first in line . T

I will personally raise cattle in my backyard, tell the homeowners association to fuck off, and slaughter them with my bare hands before I eat petri meat.

No offense to anyone, but I'm a juicy steak loving fiend. Maybe if they can grow an identical filet one day I'd give it a try, but I'm not up for frankenmeat sloppy joes, that's for sure.

The population growth is no joke though. The UN expects us to be at our carrying capacity by 2050 (9 billion people worldwide), and that is going to bring on a shit ton of problems, food being among the top.

Fuck yeah I'll eat it! I mean come on guys on here inject stuff that they just ordered online without even knowing what it truly is. Why not eat a meat that is made in a real freaking lab?

I wonder if calorieking.com would have the nutrition value to tyrannosaurus meat. Protein content=uber! NUM NUM NUM NUM

I will personally raise cattle in my backyard, tell the homeowners association to fuck off, and slaughter them with my bare hands before I eat petri meat.

No offense to anyone, but I'm a juicy steak loving fiend. Maybe if they can grow an identical filet one day I'd give it a try, but I'm not up for frankenmeat sloppy joes, that's for sure.

The population growth is no joke though. The UN expects us to be at our carrying capacity by 2050 (9 billion people worldwide), and that is going to bring on a shit ton of problems, food being among the top.

2/3 of which will be Asian and Indian

I think this would be a great thing and I would be the first in line to support it ..........avoiding the killing and the cruelity .....saving the environment .....you can't really go wrong with that ......this would be a big step for human kind ..... I really believe that .......the only thing I would hope that would happen if something like this becomes available on a large scale ,is that all the families that make their living killing animals or raising them be trained to have new careers in the industry with a similar type salery .........I believe that would make it fair and make the transition much less dramatic ............this would take the emotion out of the switch and allow it to help and not hurt society from top to bottom.........

I disagree strongly here

You have to consider packaging and processing here, marketing, promoting, sales, advertisements, I can go on and on with the scale of networking here.

Nemain, I don't think you are taking into consideration that these jobs already exist! The packaging and processing, do you think that the people who are currently performing these jobs will now have a higher workforce than they presently do? Marketing, promoting, sales: there may be a slight increase, but not enough to offset the millions of jobs lost! The millions of people who work on the farms and in slaughterhouses will not be replaced by millions of sales people, marketers, and promoters. If you believe that, you are dillusional. This is an awesome concept, but the REALITY of it is that there will NOT be more jobs created than jobs lost, that is wishful thinking. You have millions of people taking care of and killing these animals for us to eat. Do you think there will be millions of people harvesting these cultures? Of course not, there will be no need for them. This will be done in a controlled environment, by machines. There will still be a need for packaging, but A LOT of those types of jobs have gone the way of the machine. It is able to produce/package more than man can. Marketing/promoting: there is no need for millions of marketers, meat companies can/will simply use the current people they have and hire MAYBE a few thousand more. This industry, IF this goes through, will go much the way of the auto industry. When machines were introduced into the assembly line, the need for 25 men to build a car was reduced to 4. They can pump out more cars for less $$$, and that is how this will go

bro in the USA, I could show you some vids of slaughter houses that will enrage you. The general public has no clue how bad and inhumane these places are, and how unsanitary they are, and the loop holes that you speak of.. I hate seeing people scrape their plate of left over beef into the trash can... after seeing those vids I speak of, you'd feel the same. The US blankets the people on the brutal realities of the super food giants, and what really goes on.

Like you said about old times with kosher meats and other items, no more small local deli's that offer the real authentic, pure grade anymore, no matter what they try to say!

It's inhumane because there NOT humans, stop trying to treat animals as an equal! They were put here for us to eat so we could survive, nothing more. And I've worked at a slaughter house and the regulations are very strict, the animals are killed quickly with no pain or torture of any kind... No offense I just think your ignorant on the subject
My 2cents

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510