over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sciroxx Ongoing Log

Continuing on with 200mcgs IGF LR3 daily for 20 straight days before the final review is up.

Pretty freaking happy with the results in such a short period of time especially considering in the past 100mcgs seemed to work JUST ok for myself

wow. 200mcg of "pharm" grade igf. Sound like legit quality.

siroxx is scamming people the world over with this shit !

^^no comment lol

UPDATE

Low dosing the Superdrol from Sciroxx and I'm glad I did...its blowing my strength up but appetite has taken a hit. Note: this ALWAYS happen with ever SDROL I've ever used.

FINALLY the SDROL isnt crushing my appetite. Even low dosing it it was unbearable for the first 10 days but now its seeming to let up and allow me to eat. Up 5-6lbs depending on the day and harder than when I started. Pretty excited to post the final review when I finish my 20 day run!

SuperCrin 40 Review​

Introduction
I wanted to see how Scrioxx’s Superdrol worked with my body as I historically DO NOT digest will on Superdrol. I’ve tried probably about 10 different brands now and couldnt make it more than 20 days because my appetite tanks and in my mind, if I cant eat, I wont grow, so its a useless compound for me. After hearing amazing reviews about this specific formula I wanted to see for myself.

Product Used
The product was from Sciroxx that were self purchased. SuperCrin 40

Cycle, Training, and Nutrition
This cycle has been kept consist and remained consistent before and after testing. Again, all bought from Sciroxx. This cycle will have been run for a few months or so so after this experiment, I will need a break and only cruise on their Test Cyp. But for the sake of this experiment, I kept the below the same.
600mgs Deca
500mgs Test Cyp
400mgs EQ

The training and nutrition has always been kept consistent before and during these tests to provide a stable setting to gauge off of.

Procedure and Results
I only purchased 1 bottle of SuperCrin because of how its dosed. At 40mgs/ml, I know what I used in the past and how I responded so I decided to run 20mgs per day split morning and night dosages to keep blood levels stable. Since I couldnt handle Superdrol from anyone more more than 20 days I decided to put that as the duration of this test. So for the first 10 days my appetite was absolute shit. I could barely eat and usually under ate every single day BUT that didn't stop my weight from going up on the scale and my strength in the gym to blow up. It seemed after that 10 day mark something changed. I cant describe it but out of no where on that 11th morning I woke up ravenous and my appetite came back out of no where. The remaining 10 days of superdrol + the ability to eat my normal intake resulted in massive progression. I was hitting 40+ lbs on compound exercises in the gym, my scale weight was going up, and I just kept looking rounder/fuller/harder and had a sense of happiness/well being (probably just because I could eat again.) The ending result after running Superdrol for 20 days was an added 9lbs onto my scale weight and personal records in the gym that I believed would have taken at least 3-4 more months before I would even entertain the idea of using those kinds of weight.

My overall thoughts on SuperCrin 40 is as follows:

Appetite: 5/10…the only reason its scored this way is because half the time my appetite sucked but the final half it was amazing. I truly feel if I would have run this for a full 30 or 40 days this would have been scored an 8 or 9 out of 10 simply because of how amazing this product worked in every other aspect.

PIP/Overall Application: 10/10…went in easy with a slin pin and never burned like some other formulas

Strength: 10/10…major leaps in not only the poundages used but my quality contractions

Size: 10/10…all actual lean tissue and intramuscular addition (minerals, fluids, glycogen, etc.) AKA I didnt get any extra-cellular fluid or fat gain (obviously this isnt all lean tissue but a combination of the fullness this product adds...almost like a properly dosed IGF-LR3 in terms of fullness but a little better)

Overall: 8/10…this is hands down the BEST superdrol I’ve ever used as previous ones killed my appetite for all 20 days and still didnt produce the cosmetic or performance effects that this did.

So I personally feel that this is one of the top choices for Superdrol on the market currently. Considering I am someone that historically DID NOT respond well to superdrol but did to this version, is a testament to how awesome this formula is!

Ok so after having everything in and being my heaviest ever and still lean-ish, I decided to push it! I'm doing the below

125mgs Test EOD
150mgs Deca ED
100mgs EQ ED
14IUs Somastim EOD
100mcgs IGF-LR3 ED

Time to grow!

I think you chose the best things. How's the progress?

I think you chose the best things. How's the progress?

Honestly grew amazingly since starting this thread! Havent grown this fast my entire life but, this is also the highest my dosages have ever been so I'm happy with the results.

Time for a cruizzze :)

UPCOMING potential experiment of mine is to keep my lowest dosage at 250mgs Test Cyp and 250mgs Primo and see how it allows me to recover my health markers given the awesome chemistry behind primo!

I'm doing this because I'm a fairly low responder to testosterone and being that its simply a base, I feel I can keep health recovered during a modified cruise or lower blast and grow efficiently.

More to come.

What advantages do you fine using gh eod? Do you stay fuller using eod compared to Ed? Obviously fat loss is gonna be better the more it’s spread out. Or just higher igf levels?

What advantages do you fine using gh eod? Do you stay fuller using eod compared to Ed? Obviously fat loss is gonna be better the more it’s spread out. Or just higher igf levels?

I've actually noticed that I say pretty much the same either way but if I do EOD I tend to forget so I'm just sticking to ED now. 6IUs is really all I need of Somastim.

Mini update! Just staying on 250mgs Test Cyp and 200mgs Primo E from Sciroxx.

Loving this approach so far. Obviously not cruising but pulling back on the total dosage.

Introduction
I've tested a lot of products in the past and just wanted to put out some bloodwork on Sciroxx's testosterone. I get bloodwork done so often that if I can contribute back to this community, I want to.

Product Used
Testodex Cypionate 250 - The product was from Sciroxx that was self purchased.

Cycle, Training, and Nutrition
The training and nutrition has always been kept consistent before and during these tests to provide a stable setting to gauge off of. This was when I was cruising on just 250mgs of testosterone. The goal was really to keep bodyweight elevated to work towards a new set point.

Procedure and Results
Since this is a long ester, there really is no need to apply the product more than 1x per week. Particularly when I'm cruising, I want to limit the frequency of applications and try to manage scar tissue. Because of this I only applied 1ml of Testodex Cypionate every Monday.

Bloodwork
As you can see, 250mgs put me at over 1100 which is surprising for me because in the past I didnt seem to get crazy noticeable blood results from exogenous testosterone (which leads me to believe I was simply choosing undedosed/inferior products. This puts me at 4.4x the administered dosage which is amazing as we generally see it being 3-5x the dose administrated.

Overall Results
Testosterone is testosterone so as long as its properly produced and dosed its going to do what it was meant to do! Very happy with this product and so far I havent had any bad experiences with Scrioxx's product quality! Nothing but good things on my end.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-15-at-6-46-03-AM.png

Just a quick update for everyone! I've kept things very moderate and love this current use of 250mgs test/250mgs primo. Right now it keeps bloods healthy, blood pressure and sugars are in perfect ranges, and I'm setting things up for a decent push on anabolics in the upcoming months.

Everything is self-purchased from Sciroxx. I've never had an issue with their product quality so I dont have a reason to change. I do want to keep this log going simply to show my support of a good company so people don't have to question their gear.

FINALLY the SDROL isnt crushing my appetite. Even low dosing it it was unbearable for the first 10 days but now its seeming to let up and allow me to eat. Up 5-6lbs depending on the day and harder than when I started. Pretty excited to post the final review when I finish my 20 day run!

I found my body liked sdrol just fine when I ate like a fucking pig. No lie waffles and eggs with peanut butter and tons of syrup in the AM fast food sodas all day at work my boss likes to bring in these assorted chocolates from costco and i would damn near polish the whole container in one afternoon. Still couldnt sleep but I sure as fuck ate.

Whats the theory behind the lower test and higher deca?

Personally I dont get much out of test past a certain amount. Recently ran 600mgs test with 300mgs deca (both sciroxx) and when the deca kicked I couldnt believ how much more powerful it felt than I expected. Never.gave deca much of a chance, tren is all you hear about, but deca is actually pretty fking strong.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws