over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sciroxx Ongoing Log

Strength is going through the roof and given how great the products have been going I think I'm going to place another order and through in some superdrol because I've heard some good things!

Yes the Superdrol is quite welcome in your cycle bro, keep us updated

And thank u again for the tesing

By the way heres my previous bloods on 10IUs Saizen and Humatrope EOD so pretty happy I scored roughly 100points higher on 14IU Somastim EOD

2modp5h.jpg

Great score on Saizen, with EOD protocol what time do you inject gh?
EOD gives me always higher number too, but still using ED pre-contest

Great score on Saizen, with EOD protocol what time do you inject gh?
EOD gives me always higher number too, but still using ED pre-contest

On training days I inject pre and post workout but on rest days its a few hours upon waking and then before bed.

I agree on using ED when trying to lose the most amount of fat

UPDATE

After some requests we're going to see which is superior for me on Somastim...ED or EOD...we already have my EOD numbers which were very high but now switching to an ED approach keeping the same TOTAL weekly amount

We all know how variable use of any gear is but hopefully I could help put out some good information to help people moving forward determine whats best for them

On training days I inject pre and post workout but on rest days its a few hours upon waking and then before bed.

I agree on using ED when trying to lose the most amount of fat

UPDATE

After some requests we're going to see which is superior for me on Somastim...ED or EOD...we already have my EOD numbers which were very high but now switching to an ED approach keeping the same TOTAL weekly amount

We all know how variable use of any gear is but hopefully I could help put out some good information to help people moving forward determine whats best for them

Good idea, interesting to see difference in IGF numbers.

Update as well!

After the ED vs EOD testing goes through on Somastim I'll be running ONLY Sciroxx's IGF-LR3 with no GH and see how my IGF levels change

Geez I'm about roughly 20ish lbs since starting this log and training and nutrition has been kept the exact same essentially...just goes to show ya what REAL PEDs can do for you in the right environment

Geez I'm about roughly 20ish lbs since starting this log and training and nutrition has been kept the exact same essentially...just goes to show ya what REAL PEDs can do for you in the right environment

Thank u for the detailed review, what other PEDs you've been using, and what's next ?

Thank u for the detailed review, what other PEDs you've been using, and what's next ?

For a while its been all from your Sciroxx line:

500mgs test cyp
600mgs deca
400mgs eq (not 700 like I previously mentioned)
7IUs Somastim ED

Previously I was using other companies' and the results werent even HALF as good as what I've experienced on your line so I believe it was under dosed product.

I'm going to be adding in your Superdrol once that comes in actually!

Upcoming bloodwork is going to be
1. IGF scores on 7IUs Somastim ED
2. Then drop all GH and run 200mcgs Somedin (IGF-LR3) only and get IGF scores tested
3. Then get overall bloodwork done to see where I'm at hormonally with the test/deca/eq

Ok guys 3 upcoming reviews!

1. IGF LR3 compared to GH (anecdotal no bloodwork)
2. Gear used in this log (bloodwork)
3. Adding in Superdrol from Scrioxx and will have a review (anecdotal and can provide bloodwork if needed)

MINI-UPDATE

Obviously since I wanted to do the IGFLR3 vs GH review, I will postpone the 7IUs ED vs 14IUs EOD experiment. So far dosing Somedin from Sciroxx at 200mcgs per day split AM/PM and I dont think I've ever leaned out this fast without changing anything else

Continuing on with 200mcgs IGF LR3 daily for 20 straight days before the final review is up.

Pretty freaking happy with the results in such a short period of time especially considering in the past 100mcgs seemed to work JUST ok for myself

The final review is going to be pretty awesome guys...super happy with higher dosing IGF LR3

IGF-LR3 vs GH EXPERIMENT

Introduction
I wanted to see how IGF-LR3 compared to growth hormone experimentation. Purely for my own knowledge and application so in the future I can use the product I need for the intended purpose.

Products Used
The products were from Sciroxx that were self purchased. Somastim (GH) and Somedin (IGF-LR3)

Cycle, Training, and Nutrition
This cycle has been kept consist and remained consistent before and after testing. Again, all bought from Sciroxx.
600mgs Deca
500mgs Test Cyp
400mgs EQ

The training and nutrition has always been kept consistent before and during these tests as I am in a growth phase where calories are hypo caloric and training is focused on getting stronger in a moderate rep range (DC type of approach.)

Procedure and Results
After running Somastim (GH) at 14IUs EOD for well over 6 weeks, my IGF scores were 672. Along with those scores I saw a massive increase in the overall roundness of my muscles, body fat seemed to slowly come down, sleep was extremely deep, partitioning/nutrient/fluid retention seemed to increase as my pumps overall were increased throughout the day. This was when I wanted to see how Somedin (IGF-LR3) compared to the effects from growth hormone. What I saw was pretty crazy for myself. I saw that the roundness of my muscles actually came down, the fat loss accelerated dramatically, the sleep wasnt as good, and the partitioning obviously increased but without the nutrient/fluid retention yet pumps throughout the day were exactly the same. I ran 200mcgs of Somedin (IGF-LR3) split AM/PM everyday for 20 straight days without growth hormone usage.

My overall thoughts on IGF-LR3 vs GH is as follows (and remember this pertains to my own personal response, yours may not mimic my own):

Muscle Belly Fullness: GH
Fat Loss: IGF-LR3
Sleep: GH
Pumps: Tie
Overall Nutrient Partitioning: Tie

So I personally feel that if I kept GH in year round and utilized IGF-LR3 during dieting phases, I can “get the best of both worlds” so to speak.

But if I had to chose one for the offseason, it would be GH.
If I had to chose one for prep, it would be IGF-LR3.

very good use of a controlled environment to test the two, most people compare apples to oranges

very good use of a controlled environment to test the two, most people compare apples to oranges

Thank you! I am trying to keep things as controlled as possible so we can truly compare one VS the other

UPCOMING EXPERIMENT

I'll be keeping up normal cycle but adding in Superdrol and reviewing it! It will be a very short experiment as I feel I'm going to need to cruise fairly soon

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws