over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SciVation Whey

NY Muscle

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone ever use this stuff?

28.40gm serving has 22gms of protein, 1g of carbs and 1g of fat.

Ingredients:
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder (Dutch Process), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose.

Seems really low on carbs for a WPC protein so curious if people trust this brand also anyone ever have the chocolate? Seems too good to be true especially the price.

low on fat for wpc too it seems, unless wpc is very little mixture, but it seems like there would be less wpi because of the cost difference and they just don't want to say so. idk

when looking at an ingredient list what comes first is what makes up the largest % of the substance. so here the majority of contents will be concentrate....then isolate...but you have no idea at what %. plus that shit tastes AWFUL!

ive used it before its cheap as shit and tastes pretty decent...... imo

Anyone ever use this stuff?

28.40gm serving has 22gms of protein, 1g of carbs and 1g of fat.

Ingredients:
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder (Dutch Process), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose.

Seems really low on carbs for a WPC protein so curious if people trust this brand also anyone ever have the chocolate? Seems too good to be true especially the price.

I have been through many of their 10lb boxes of chocolate until I switched over to trueprotein solely. It tastes really good, but too much whey concentrate in there for me as of right now. The owner Marc Lobliner is a pretty funny guy and stands 100% behind the quality of his products. NO BS kind of guy and always willing to help out the customer. I ordered a pre-workout supplement from scivation. When I got the jug, the powder was hard as a rock. Called up scivation they sent me a brand new one the next day! No questions asked. On a side note I think they do have the best tasting BCAA supplement ever. XTEND. Just my experience with the company.

Thanks for the heads up. After further research I passed on it even though it was priced low. Turns out the shake is too thick for my liking.

I have been through many of their 10lb boxes of chocolate until I switched over to trueprotein solely. It tastes really good, but too much whey concentrate in there for me as of right now. The owner Marc Lobliner is a pretty funny guy and stands 100% behind the quality of his products. NO BS kind of guy and always willing to help out the customer. I ordered a pre-workout supplement from scivation. When I got the jug, the powder was hard as a rock. Called up scivation they sent me a brand new one the next day! No questions asked. On a side note I think they do have the best tasting BCAA supplement ever. XTEND. Just my experience with the company.

Yeah ive seen his videos online he seems alright. Xtend is awesome yes.

Look at Prescriptionutrion's bro. They are a sponcer. They have a 70% wpi 30% wpc blend that is $7lb. But if you do 5 or more it goes done to 6.40lb. Good stuff and they are great guys.

thanks jetset...plus our bcaa n more is same as extend and half the price almost...and we use Ajipure...hands down the best bcaas you can use and yes theres a difference...why ajipure is patented

i wasnt a fan of the chocolat flavor i wouldnt buy it again. hey perscription nutrition when are your new flavors gonna be out??

i wasnt a fan of the chocolat flavor i wouldnt buy it again. hey perscription nutrition when are your new flavors gonna be out??

Just bought some chocolate, what did you not like about it? :)

I recently ordered from Prescription Nutrition and True Protein but Scivation had a damn nice 1 day sale so was curious if it was worth it otherwise I would have never contemplated it.

thanks jetset...plus our bcaa n more is same as extend and half the price almost...and we use Ajipure...hands down the best bcaas you can use and yes theres a difference...why ajipure is patented

I remember reading about Ajipure...hows the BCAA taste? Xtend is pretty darn good, also does it mix easy or leakes some foamy stuff ontop like Xtend?

I recently ordered from Prescription Nutrition and True Protein but Scivation had a damn nice 1 day sale so was curious if it was worth it otherwise I would have never contemplated it.

I get it to when it goes on sale. Not a bad product.

new flavors come out monday or tuesday. Sorry you didnt like the chocolate. Did you get the isolate or the pro blend? First negative review we've had. Many compare the chocolate isolate to gaspari myofusion which everyone raves about

Many compare the chocolate isolate to gaspari myofusion which everyone raves about

Mike this is what I'm using right now and it is just a little too thick for me so hopefully yours will be GTG. :)

definitely thinner...NY Muscle can verify that...he posted about it sponsors forum...since we dont you guar or xantham gum and cut out all the other BS its thin

I've had the blueberry, cinn bun, choc, and van in the wpi and thought they were all great. Hey NY Muscle, I know you were saying scivation was having a killer one day sale. And just wanted to know if it was worth it. Ever wonder how or why they are selling it so cheap? It's mostly wpc and if its lower than the prices on the net they are probably trying to get rid of it because it close to expiring. Personally bro I would never buy that stuff.

TRUE PROTEIN for the win:headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity