over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SCOTT MILNE HAS DIED

Then why bother mentioning anything then?
Because some times there are other factors at play , a lot of guys like to pary hard and use a significant amount of recreational drugs. A $50 a day coke habit will fuck up your heart worse than AAS , mixing the two is a recipe for disaster. Maybe he ate like complete shit , maybe he was genetically predisposed to cardiovascular issues
I might think that Dante just doesn’t want steroids to take the full blame

Is no one gonna talk about the extreme leaness/lack of water all competitors have when on stage?
My friend had a heart attack from a dehydrated heart which I didn't know was possible.
Dehydration ESPECIALLY After mega dosing water for a week with have your electrolytes greatly diminished or way out of wack. Potassium , Sodium and Magnesium are critical for proper cardiovascular function , drinking 2-3 gallons a day the week before a show WILL leach much of that out of your system , e even if you don’t get to dehydrated you can have cardiac issues. The heart works off electric signals , when there is poor continuity the signal don’t get processed efficiently. Remember , demineralized water is a poor conductor of electricity

not to kick a dead man but one can only assume that if he was prosecuted for selling cocaine that he also used cocaine. cocaine + steroids = heart attack.

The whole chemical freak game needs to end. I can’t support these guys, You DONT NEED TO USE 1/10 of what bber’s use, being freaky big looks like shit anyways imo

Agreed. There's one kid right now who I wouldn't be surprised if he dies this year.

Then why bother mentioning anything then?

Do you know how you can come onto this board and your just a guy named 3bills and nobody has any clue who you are? Yea well that aint me. And its going to be cut and pasted all over the place like it has always been done in the past. So you got everyone on this board stating how his size and steroids caused this in this very thread previous to my post. The truth of the matter is after talking to his fellow Canadian Pro's yesterday every single one of them said there was a massive problem that has gone on for decades (See Gunsmiths first post on page 2 especially his first two sentences). Unlike the majority of the bodybuilding community i dont like shit-talking people but I also cannot stand when people are going down the wrong path of thought and assume one thing when there was a major thing over here that was the culprit. I thought everyone on this board would quickly figure out what my vague statement was about...I didn't think it was that hard to figure out what i was alluding to. Do you guys want me to say absolutely nothing next time this happens and have the all the board think "Man if he just took his weight down....." if I personally know there was another factor involved?

not to kick a dead man but one can only assume that if he was prosecuted for selling cocaine that he also used cocaine.

One thing for sure, you need a healthy heart if you're going to be using a lot of rec drugs. Especially if its cocaine. It's much easier for your heart to get into arrhythmias if you have heart problems. Get into Ventricular tachycardia which can progress into ventricular fibrillation and then cardiac arrest. If nobody is there to defibrillate you then you die.

Nowadays I cant drink more than 2 glasses of wine without problems. A weak heart is already beating at a resting rate that is high. Some guys walking around with a rate of 90s up into 100s. Add in things some bodybuilders use like Clenbuterol and ephedra and the danger goes up.

Multiple variables involved in deaths is common I think. We also can't get in the habit of assuming that being huge and doing large amount of steroids had little to do with it. I think many of the big bodybuilders like Dallas weren't doing dangerous rec drugs. Some are going to want to point the finger at rec drugs and say "there you go", if he hadn't done that he'd still be alive and well, live into old age.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug
Back in the 80s we lost some good celebrities to speed balls. Poor Richard Prior caught himself on fire freebasing!

People that live to be the oldest usually seem to be people of very moderate size at most. Being bigger then most seems to take a toll. And the bigger you are the higher the toll.

Cut and Pasted: "Scott Milne's family wishes to announce that Scott passed away from a hemorrhagic stroke caused by an infection."

One thing for sure, you need a healthy heart if you're going to be using a lot of rec drugs. Especially if its cocaine. It's much easier for your heart to get into arrhythmias if you have heart problems. Get into Ventricular tachycardia which can progress into ventricular fibrillation and then cardiac arrest. If nobody is there to defibrillate you then you die.

Nowadays I cant drink more than 2 glasses of wine without problems. A weak heart is already beating at a resting rate that is high. Some guys walking around with a rate of 90s up into 100s. Add in things some bodybuilders use like Clenbuterol and ephedra and the danger goes up.

Surprised I'm still alive and kicking with a prior 20 year heavy cocaine habit myself. With a small portion of scarring on the lining of my heart from it. Take meds for that too. The 80's was a cocaine paradise heaven in night club bathroom stalls back then. LOL. Sure the older guys remember though's days.

listened to dorian yates on joe rogans podcast joe flat out asked him why arent you that big anymore he said its not worth it and its not even conducive to his lifestyle. he would rather do yoga and be more flexible and limber than lift the wgts he used to. look at ronnie. look at wolfe, all these mass monsters now either so severely injured due to heavy lifting or in bad health due to over use of drugs in the bodybuidling game. i have been clean for over 3 years now. i was thinking of getting back on, but i have been saying that since last summer and i have yet to pin anything, tells me something...that i really dont give a shit about being a freak anymore.

Cut and Pasted: "Scott Milne's family wishes to announce that Scott passed away from a hemorrhagic stroke caused by an infection."

Wow that's a super rare form of stroke, only accounts for 13% of strokes.

Do you know how you can come onto this board and your just a guy named 3bills and nobody has any clue who you are? Yea well that aint me. And its going to be cut and pasted all over the place like it has always been done in the past. So you got everyone on this board stating how his size and steroids caused this in this very thread previous to my post. The truth of the matter is after talking to his fellow Canadian Pro's yesterday every single one of them said there was a massive problem that has gone on for decades (See Gunsmiths first post on page 2 especially his first two sentences). Unlike the majority of the bodybuilding community i dont like shit-talking people but I also cannot stand when people are going down the wrong path of thought and assume one thing when there was a major thing over here that was the culprit. I thought everyone on this board would quickly figure out what my vague statement was about...I didn't think it was that hard to figure out what i was alluding to. Do you guys want me to say absolutely nothing next time this happens and have the all the board think "Man if he just took his weight down....." if I personally know there was another factor involved?
Just keep doing what you do, Dante. There are a lot of guys here who want to know what you have to say, so keep in mind that for every 1 negative response you see, there are 100 other guys who are happy to read your posts. The opinion of the 100 outweighs the opinion of the 1.

It happens more than we know I think. Every one of these cases I see makes me feel very fortunate to still be alive.

I agree. We hear the big names and the ones a level below. We dont hear about the non-competing gym junkies unless we search for it.

Is no one gonna talk about the extreme leaness/lack of water all competitors have when on stage?
My friend had a heart attack from a dehydrated heart which I didn't know was possible.

Oh yes this is a very serious contributing factor to not only bodybuilders heart attacks, but many drug addicts and alcoholics suffer from the dehydration related heart "cramps"

People that live to be the oldest usually seem to be people of very moderate size at most. Being bigger then most seems to take a toll. And the bigger you are the higher the toll.
Absolutely. If you look at different cultures and groups of people around the world, those who live the longest usually have a few things in common.

One, they are slightly malnourished (underweight) from a caloric standpoint. This does NOT mean their food choices are unhealthy, but rather, they just don't eat a lot.

Two, they have low baseline insulin levels. The reason for this is pretty obvious--they don't eat a lot of carbs. Things like refined sugars and grains are virtually non-existent, with the majority of their diet revolving around animal proteins combined with vegetables, some fruits, nuts, seeds and to a lesser degree, whole grains and/or root vegetables. Often, these cultures are somewhat obscure and secluded from society. They tend to grow their own food and are financially limited. Therefore, their diets are typically monotonous, plain and completely unprocessed in nature.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws