over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SCOTT MILNE HAS DIED

Kirk Douglas just died at age 103. He was a small guy at about 5 foot 9 and 165 lbs. Even with animals, smaller ones in general live longer. Small breeds vs large breeds. Great Danes average 8 to 10 years https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/health/great-dane-life-span/, while Chihuahuas live to be 15 to 20 years old. https://www.chihuahuawardrobe.com/chihuahua-lifespan-average-life-expectancy-of-the-chihuahua/

My level of steroid use/amounts would be considered very low and I even started to see negative markers in my health after 5 to 6 years of use so I quit. Does my ego weep because I’m only 230lbs instead of 265 now? Not really. IMO, trusting non pharmaceutical overseas suppliers is a huge risk in itself let alone the insane protocols some “Average Joes” run with them. I’m a firm believer in freedom of choice so I cast no stones. Non of us are getting out alive but actions have consequences. ALWAYS.

Is no one gonna talk about the extreme leaness/lack of water all competitors have when on stage?
My friend had a heart attack from a dehydrated heart which I didn't know was possible.

It would be funny to have bodybuilders do blood tests on the morning of a contest day and see how low their electrolytes are.

Just being that size (High chemical or not) is hard on your heart

Also, I always assumed your username was named after the Killer Instinct character. I'm happy to see it was. What a classic fighting game.

There are some other STRONG factors involved in this death (that I am not going to get into)

Yes.. there are other factors here besides his gear use.

People that live to be the oldest usually seem to be people of very moderate size at most. Being bigger then most seems to take a toll. And the bigger you are the higher the toll.
Yep. Asians in particular live a long time due to their small stature and low calorie intake. Everything we eat is filled with toxins and carcinogens. It’s necessary for life, but the less you consume the less and you will intake along with it

Yep. Asians in particular live a long time due to their small stature and low calorie intake. Everything we eat is filled with toxins and carcinogens. It’s necessary for life, but the less you consume the less and you will intake along with it

I recommend watching the Dark Waters film, its about the agrochemical industry and its practices against living beings and the environment. It is full-blown, a silent genocide.

Absolutely. If you look at different cultures and groups of people around the world, those who live the longest usually have a few things in common.

One, they are slightly malnourished (underweight) from a caloric standpoint. This does NOT mean their food choices are unhealthy, but rather, they just don't eat a lot.

There is a very simple reason: growth-promoting pathways (which make everything bigger) are negatively associated with lifespan. You only need to delete growth factor signaling to extend the lifespan of model animals. Getting bigger (as in bodybuilding size) needs high growth factor signaling, which is the opposite of what makes you live the longest.

Back in the 80s we lost some good celebrities to speed balls. Poor Richard Prior caught himself on fire freebasing!

And yet some people like Keith Richard's of the Stones seem to be immortal despite all the recreational abuse. There almost has to be some genetic predisposition at work here that determines who lives/dies early.

And yet some people like Keith Richard's of the Stones seem to be immortal despite all the recreational abuse. There almost has to be some genetic predisposition at work here that determines who lives/dies early.

DANG! 9 years later he was just diagnosed with Parkinsons:

"They found a functioning change in his TTN gene, which is associated with a number of things in the nervous system, including deafness and Parkinson's. " Although the article does mention he was having tremors back then even.

He probably hasn't eaten since like 1972. Low calories, long lifespan.

Scott and I worked for the same gym in back in the early/mid 2000. He was a nutritionist at one of our locations. Always a very nice guy, took care of his clients really well. One image that has always stuck in my brain was him doing a nutrition consultation - he was sitting in the hallway cause him and the client couldn't fit in the same room. He was huge. Never talked to him after those days, so I don't know the path he took afterwards.

RIP Big Guy

Scott and I worked for the same gym in back in the early/mid 2000. He was a nutritionist at one of our locations. Always a very nice guy, took care of his clients really well. One image that has always stuck in my brain was him doing a nutrition consultation - he was sitting in the hallway cause him and the client couldn't fit in the same room. He was huge. Never talked to him after those days, so I don't know the path he took afterwards.

RIP Big Guy
do you remember by chance the name of the prohomone supplement he marketed in the late 90's?

Why do you do this in every single thread about someone dying? "Hey guys, I know ALL the details but I'm not gonna share them." Then follow it up with a few posts announcing that you deleted them

Thats why. Because you can come on this board as Bereal23 and nobody knows who you are. I cant do that....so yea if people are going away from the truth of what happened, i try to steer things toward the correct way as in this case. Ive been cut and pasted enough times from this board to other places now over the years that I have learned my lesson that I just cannot be real candid with what I post on certain topics

i have been off everything for over 4 yrs. i was thinking about getting back on but havent just for the fact that i dont want to feel like shit all the time. being avg size feels much better on my joints and heart and lungs. huffing and puffing when i used to tie my shoes was not a feeling id like to repeat. its too bad though sitting on over 300 btls of test thats just gonna age with time lol hahahaha

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws