over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scott Steiner and his Nasty Guns

Steiner was the first real bodybuilder to wrestle or is he the first wrestler to bodybuild?? I know you had guys like the ultimate warrior and ravishing rick rude and buff bagwell who looked great but steiner could step on stage during his WCW days. Problem was and sill is, that people of his size do not make such great wrestlers. he had / has no flexibility and his moves are/ were limited due to his massive size. Guys like tripleH, the rock etc who lift and workout still do not have that bodybuilder physique becuase they still need to be flexible in the ring. Still physique wise, Steiner is the top of the list.
sorry bro, but tony atlas won mr. USA three times and would make all those guys his bitch on a bodybuilding stage.

Last edited:
what a freaking monster. He looks much bigger on TV than any pic I could find of him on the net. This is the best I could do, but I think he upped the dose after this pic was taken

tumblr_lgfc9j0Yqv1qe675yo1_400.jpg

yeah dude, def bigger on tv than that pic. dude is jackedd. his face looks just like batista when batista was rockin the beard. they could seriously say theyre brother and get away with it

Steiner is 5'10 and lives in Blue Ridge Ga trained at Coffees Gym in Marietta during WCW days. #225 lbs. Drives white F250.

StrongRhino is dead on about his size. Been in the same gym, club, bar with him more than twenty times. This was when he lived in Kennesaw/Acworth.

StrongRhino is dead on about his size. Been in the same gym, club, bar with him more than twenty times. This was when he lived in Kennesaw/Acworth.

how did he look in real life back then versus on tv? i heard on tv they look bigger, then some ppl say theyre bigger in person so i have no idea. ive never seen a pro wrestler before. a lot of them in tna live in FL apparently

hes 5'11"-6'... he cut the fuck up in wcw! him and "Buff Bagwell" were tag-teaming and always fackin around, they were funny as hell

I' m confused here. There's been quite a few posts on this thread about Buff Bagwell. Am I the only one here that knows he's a very regular member here that posts on a daily basis. Or do you guys not know?

I' m confused here. There's been quite a few posts on this thread about Buff Bagwell. Am I the only one here that knows he's a very regular member here that posts on a daily basis. Or do you guys not know?

he's a member here??? or maybe its just someone's handle name? im not sure

Scott Steiner was is and always will be a beast. My favorite is Animal from the Road Warriors.:headbang:

really?

Scott Steiner was is and always will be a beast. My favorite is Animal from the Road Warriors.:headbang:

Animal's son pro bowler John Laurinitis (LB on the Rams) got his good genetics

Last edited:
how did he look in real life back then versus on tv? i heard on tv they look bigger, then some ppl say theyre bigger in person so i have no idea. ive never seen a pro wrestler before. a lot of them in tna live in FL apparently

He looked very jacked but just a lot shorter than you would otherwise expect. He was definately blowed up, and usually had a non-friendly type persona, but perhaps its just to keep people from bothering him in public. I was a good four or five inches taller and fifty pounds heavier but he made me look like a marshmallow man.

The most dissappointed I've ever been was in the early eighties when Chuck Norris came and trained in a gym I worked at. I had him bigger than life in my mind and the reality was crushing!

buy carisoprodol online cod 19

**broken link removed** and pharmacy online carisoprodol description price carisoprodol predinsone Ireland Carisoprodol is a muscle relaxer that works by blocking pain sensations between the nerves and the brain. Recommend: order carisoprodol by mail Vancouver
P.S. Excuse me for choosing "http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/71073-scott-steiner-his-nasty-guns-4.html" to leave a offer for all about buy carisoprodol watson
professionalmuscle - awesome forum! Thank you!

he's a member here??? or maybe its just someone's handle name? im not sure

Its not Buff Bagwell, but a guy who uses a similar gimick.

He let everyone know this about a year ago.

As for best phyisque in wrestling right now - check out Rob Terry over in TNA - that dude could probably compete if he wanted to.

As for legit baddasses, theres a bunch of stories out there about Rick Rude, who at one point was a champion arm wrestler. According to the stories, he shut up guys like the ultimate warrior and Kevin Nash REAL quick.

I will see if i can find the website for you guys.

Its not Buff Bagwell, but a guy who uses a similar gimick.

He let everyone know this about a year ago.

As for best phyisque in wrestling right now - check out Rob Terry over in TNA - that dude could probably compete if he wanted to.

As for legit baddasses, theres a bunch of stories out there about Rick Rude, who at one point was a champion arm wrestler. According to the stories, he shut up guys like the ultimate warrior and Kevin Nash REAL quick.

I will see if i can find the website for you guys.

I just googled rob terry. you're right he is a badass dude

**broken link removed**

you need to check out mason ryan though, he has him beat IMO

I just googled rob terry. you're right he is a badass dude

**broken link removed**

you need to check out mason ryan though, he has him beat IMO

LOL yeah i saw Mason.

When he first came out I was thinking "oh crap Batista is back!".

Then i realized he was just a clone, a thicker clone at that!

LOL yeah i saw Mason.

When he first came out I was thinking "oh crap Batista is back!".

Then i realized he was just a clone, a thicker clone at that!

I don't know how anyone can look at him and not think he is just like batista. He will probably have a good future just because of his physique alone (vince loves that). I would go as far as saying mason ryan is my goal physique

rediculous!!! Hes all natural right!!!! lol
Other then the Ultimate Warrior, back in the late 80's and mid 90's, wrestlers were kinda bulky looking. When hgh became more popular, theses guys started coming out looking like BB's. The very first physique transformation that I remember was Scott Steiner. Im not a wrestling fan, but I do respect the dedication that is involved.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity