over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scott Stevenson Interview (New Book!)

MaconiDDS

Registered
https://youtu.be/oAEjCp79NSo

Hey guys! Had a great interview with Scott last night, here is part 1, I'll post part 2 later today.

I'm doing a series of charity interviews....Dr. Scott Stevenson, Dr. Thomas O'Connor (Metabolic Doc), some NPC competitors and other known doctors/coaches in the industry. For each interview I'll be donating to a charity of the interviewees choice. Will be talking bodybuilding, health, nutrition, etc.

Would love to have anyone who likes the idea subscribe to the channel and follow along on IG

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dave_maconi/

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/289926728472045/?ref=gs&fref=gs&dti=2215406763&hc_location=group

Youtube Homepage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW-PI9YMJ6SXPiqXy2FYfLg/featured

Last edited:
New book cover

Attachments

• Cover, Scott Stevenson 1.jpg
    Cover, Scott Stevenson 1.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 264
i have not read this book nor do i know scott

To be completely transparent, I know absolutely nothing about Scott Stevenson, have zero opinion
of him; as a communicator, his knowledge base, or his accomplishments, but the title of his book
sounds ‘right,’ it resonates with on to me.

Be Your Own Bodybuilding Coach is the kind of books that trainers who have an inspiration to write,
should be writing. Essentially, it sounds like a book about teaching a man to fish (if you are familiar
with the analogy).

Of course you need an unbiased / experienced person to evaluate your progress (think eyes) but
when if comes to training, diet, and PEDS, it is extremely simple in my small mind; keep extremely
accurate records of exactly everything you do in training and in the nutrition. Without that,
the ability to understand the cause and effect relationship between what you do and what
the results were, you are flying in the dark or worse yet, pissing in the wind.

I hope his book in that same vein.

To be completely transparent, I know absolutely nothing about Scott Stevenson, have zero opinion
of him; as a communicator, his knowledge base, or his accomplishments, but the title of his book

Be Your Own Bodybuilding Coach is the kind of books that trainers who have an inspiration to write,
should be writing. Essentially, it sounds like a book about teaching a man to fish (if you are familiar
with the analogy).

Of course you need an unbiased / experienced person to evaluate your progress (think eyes) but
when if comes to training, diet, and PEDS, it is extremely simple in my small mind; keep extremely
accurate records of exactly everything you do in training and in the nutrition. Without that,
the ability to understand the cause and effect relationship between what you do and what

Scott is fantastic, I would highly recommend checking out his work. As for your other comments, I think he would largely agree with that.

Always been a fan of Scott and Fortitude training

with the analogy).

You've nailed it, alfresco. I even employ the adage about "teaching a man to fish" in the Preface to the book.

The pendulum of coaching has swung (as Dave and I talk about in the interview) so far to the side where some folks don't even consider going it alone / not working with a coach. Just having a book out there in the first place to plant a flag in the field of consciousness of competitors that it's entirely possible to "coach yourself" is important, and I hope that on top of it, the book is helpful to folks. (I'm getting a good bit of feedback that that's definitely the case.)

Thanks to Dave for having me on, too. Twas a good interview for a good cause. :)

-S

Hey Scott, do you have a link for the e-copy? I saw a few on Google I just wanted to make sure I didnt buy a pirated copy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws