over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scrambled eggs

Just drink em raw and u dont even need a pan.lol. Plus I can take down three times as many ten times as fast.

I just made my breakfast into a shake yesterday! 1.5 cups egg whites, 3/4 oatmeal dry 1 banana scoop of quest chocolate protein and some ice! Throw it all in the nutri bullet and slam it

Coconut oil... healthier than Olive oil too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Non stick pan at Walmart for around $15 works excellent......you can buy one with a Teflon or ceramic coating.

Tiny bit of butter melted. Add five eggs. Scramble whites without breaking yolks. Break yolks, continue to cook for a bit. Add sour cream. Cook till somewhat runny consistency is reached. Plate. Salt pepper

Sent from my D6708 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Definitely low-med heat and some black pepper.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I use a drizzle of olive oil, wait for it to get warm and then add a small amount of butter. Let the butter melt, blend the two and coat the bottom.

Whiskey

Change pan & bam problem resolved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cooking spray, medium heat, and a small silicone spatula. Don’t let the eggs sit for too long or they will stick and/or burn. Constantly scrambling them is key.

Induction cooking is the BEST for eggs. Induction is the best for everything, but especially for eggs, so good and so fast.

That's ridiculous. Never cook on high heat. You're oxidizing the cholesterol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

He said medium high heat...which is the correct way to cook scrambled eggs for the best results without sticking. The OP did not request the best way to maintain the integrity of the nutrients. I do agree with you here...but it isn't the question that was asked

0 proof to this, been using non stick for years with no problems. If they were that harmful they wouldn't be on the market

Really? Then why are you not supposed to cook with tem if you have a pet bird anywhere near the kitchen? They are especially succeptible to the fumes and can die from it

Really? Then why are you not supposed to cook with tem if you have a pet bird anywhere near the kitchen? They are especially succeptible to the fumes and can die from it

Well unless you’re a pet bird, I don’t think you have anything to worry about lol. :D Birds are crazy sensitive to a lot of things, such as fumes from household cleaners, smoke, carbon monoxide, etc, all of those things can kill birds at levels that wouldn’t even make us cough, and CO at levels that might not even set an alarm off.

Oh, and medium low heat is the proper way to make scrambled eggs (I prefer the low end of medium low), but everyone has their preferred method I guess. Hell, some people prefer to microwave them, and I think they’re rubbery and gross that way. As long as you’re happy though, who really cares?

Well unless you’re a pet bird, I don’t think you have anything to worry about lol. :D Birds are crazy sensitive to a lot of things, such as fumes from household cleaners, smoke, carbon monoxide, etc, all of those things can kill birds at levels that wouldn’t even make us cough, and CO at levels that might not even set an alarm off.

Oh, and medium low heat is the proper way to make scrambled eggs (I prefer the low end of medium low), but everyone has their preferred method I guess. Hell, some people prefer to microwave them, and I think they’re rubbery and gross that way. As long as you’re happy though, who really cares?

Im aware of birds extra sensitivity to toxins. Hence why coal miners used canary's to warn of impending toxic buildup in mining sites. The birds would die long before the levels built up to where humans could feel it. Hence if the bird dies....get the hell out of there! We also cook and eat 6-8 meals a day where the average person does not. That's significantly more exposure to the toxins in a non stick pan than the average person would have. Personally im not going to risk it and I cook in my 20 year old cast iron skillet

Last edited:
go to macys and buy yourself a cephalon hard anodized nonstick frying pan with a rubber spatula. problem solved.

I've been using this very Pan for over 10 Years, have a couple of different sizes.
Well worth the Money, and it performs flawlessly...................... JP
P.S.
The Key to a Good Omelet, or Eggs in general, is a Good Pan !

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131