over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

screw doing the right thing

crackerjack414

Registered
Iam still pissed about the events of last night, i do the right thing and I end up getting interogated by cops and other local officials.

I was studying in my apartment at around 2:30 in the morning with my door open when i get up and go to the bathroom I come back and hear some one in my kitchen, i assumed it was one of my roomates and didnt care then this girl walks out eating some cereal of mine I asked her what she was doing and she was obviosly blacked out drunk I asked her where she had came from and she said some none sense, so i asked her if there is some one i could call, she gave me her ex bfs cell num, i didnt know it was him when she gave it to me. I called him and asked him where she lived after getting yelled at for about 10 mins by him i find out where she lives. So i walk her back to her dorm basicaly carrying her the whole way. I get to the dorms and the people working there start interigating me, eventuely i got her roomate to come down and take her back to her room. The dorm people kept asking what I did to her, then the police arrieved and started the same line of shit with me asking me about what had happened and they didnt believe me this went on for about 2 hours till the guy she was with showed up at the door of her dorm looking for her. He verified my story.

All i gota say is screw doing the right thing iam not gonna get interagted for doing the right thing

You should have just pushed the bitch out the door...

look at the bright side...

maybe she'll come back & smoke some pole for helping her out...lol

Mr.Huge

Re: look at the bright side...

Mr.Huge said:
maybe she'll come back & smoke some pole for helping her out...lol

Mr.Huge

LMFAO!!!:D :D :D

HEy you saved her ass from getting raped...she could have went into the wrong place and the guy there just rape her and then carry her out to the street.

that does suck ass man sometimes we do the right thing and its like what the hell for but steak hit it on the head might have saved her a lifetime of trauma u did the right thing and dont let the assholes who interegated you ruin that man you are a good man

any asshole who has to take advantage of a chick by getting them drunk or drugged to get laid is a pathetic loser and i think in terms of this hopefully she isnt a regular to this behavior you know if she is she will find many assholes but i look at it like if that was my daughter (i have a 4 year old and a 15 year old)
i would be very grateful to you wether in person or if i didnt even know that it happened think about it she is someones daughter :) when you look at it that way maybe could be your daughter some day there dont you feel better :) hehe just my 2 cents therapy session is now over
:D

What the hell's wrong with you. You could have gotten away with just about anything you wanted. Why can't I find a drunk college chick in my kitchen in the middle of the night?

Queefer said:
What the hell's wrong with you. You could have gotten away with just about anything you wanted. Why can't I find a drunk college chick in my kitchen in the middle of the night?

haha you need to go to college first dude! LOL (kidding)

all abt karma bro
frk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member