over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Screw Health Care!

method2madness

Registered
My GP called me 2 months after i already received the results of my blood test for testosterone levels and said that she'd be willing to prescribe me a low dose of Andro-Gel. I've already taken the initiative and got a script for clomid from a reproductive endocrinologist so the wife and i can attempt conceive a second child. Just another clear sign of how slow and inneficient our health care system is. Even with good coverage I'd still be waiting for contact from the GP 3 months after the blood test was done. Fucking ridiculous!
:action-:m

Last edited:
My GP called me 2 months after i already received the results of my blood test for testosterone levels and said that she'd be willing to prescribe me a low dose of Andro-Gel. I've already taken the initiative and got a script for clomid from a reproductive endocrinologist so the wife and i can attempt conceive a second child. Just another clear sign of how slow and inneficient our health care system is. Even with good coverage I'd still be waiting for contact from the GP 3 months after the blood test was done. Fucking ridiculous!
:action-:m

3 months is better then indefinite months for those whom cant afford it otherwise...being canadian yes we deal AT TIMES with length processes its not that common and id rather be able to walk in any time i feel to my doctor and not have to pay a cent out of my pocket...how much does it cost for a visit to the gp there ?

or you could have called her and asked her the results sooner...

You could take some responsibility for your own health

eta:

If you're not happy with how this GP handles you and your case, you could go to a different one... one who will handle your issues a bit faster... Lumping all docs and medical care in a wastebasket because of this is a bit... unfair, wouldn't you think?

As far as canada?... yeah... it's pretty free... but lets say you have a problem and for example, want an MRI... welcome to the 1 year wait list...

here?... I can get an MRI same day 90% of the time.

I have experience with both systems... I know I personally prefer the US system for my patients...

Last edited:

Last year I had to have a one month cardiac event monitoring done. Started in July, ended in August. I called in Sept, no results yet. Called in Nov.. no results yet. Called in Jan.. guess what?? Finally.. FINALLY... got the results in Feb. 6 months later.

Yeah, take responsibility for your own health...try that shit and watch the doc tell you he/she cant help you.
You might be a very cool doc.. I dont mean to disrespect you, but the majority of doctors I have had the misfortune of coming across demand you listen to them and dont question them. Piss on that.
Having said that, I happen to have a pretty cool GP at the moment.

Who are you to tell me to be responsible, you don't know me. It is very condescending to say something like that to anyone, let alone a stranger you know nothing about. It seems like a rush to judgement on your part.
First of all, I did say that I recieved my results months BEFORE the Dr. told me about them. I have an account with the company that runs the tests and I reference it regularly for certain medical issues. So I do "take responsibility" for my own health. Secondly, I am unhappy with the efficiency or lack thereof in the health care system in general and not individual doctors who are forced to work within very limiting guidelines.
I know you're new here so here is some unsolicited advice; Reading and responding to things carefully on this board before you respond to them is a suggestion I recommend you follow.

3 months is better then indefinite months for those whom cant afford it otherwise...being canadian yes we deal AT TIMES with length processes its not that common and id rather be able to walk in any time i feel to my doctor and not have to pay a cent out of my pocket...how much does it cost for a visit to the gp there ?

It depends on your plan. My co-pay is only $5.00 per visit, but I pay significantly for the health coverage plan.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws