YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scrioxx Somastim/IGF1/Scitropin Experiences?

LR3 peaks about an hour post pin but has over a 24 half life

Don't over complicate... Just get it in ya

Ok thanks. How much would I take and how ofter?

hi i pin 4 iu somas how much humalin r is safe to take with hgh before workout thanks for any good advice bros im 55 years old 250 lb 10-12% bf

It's a matter of wise careful trial and error, if you get into this get a glucometer or whatever the name of this device (sorry for my English), and make sure glucose won't go below 75,

I would highly recommend on using Somedin (Igf1) preworkout instead of slin, it'll create even better anabolic/anti-catabolic environment and ensure proper balanced glucose levels for optimal performance and metabolism

It's a matter of wise careful trial and error, if you get into this get a glucometer or whatever the name of this device (sorry for my English), and make sure glucose won't go below 75,

I would highly recommend on using Somedin (Igf1) preworkout instead of slin, it'll create even better anabolic/anti-catabolic environment and ensure proper balanced glucose levels for optimal performance and metabolism
Spelled right brother, good advice on that also...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Yes these is the range we've experienced best results with

I have always found 120mcgs to be majic at insta - recomp.
If that is what your after.
Note: you need to be sub 10% to really see these results overnight.

120 mcg 1 hour pre workout with gh Conc?

Thinking of doing that with 3iu Humalog + 3ML synthetine + 2iu black top + 120mcg igf lr3

I never used LR3 pre.
I was running a 4 mnth bulker, strength and new muscle fibre cycle.
5-10 ius hgh 1 hr pre so it would peak post.
mgf immediately post and des 10 min later.
3 hrs later after gh has cleared add lr3 just prior to off days at 100-120mcgs

I was just entering my growth phase, switching to more of an all out superpump workout keeping reps higher to flood the muscle and mature the new muscle fibres.
5-10 iu 1 hr pre, either humilin -r just prior so it would peak at the end of my workout along side my gh peak. you could use humilog but I like the gradual release of R ending my workout jacked to the 9's.
if it hits to early I find it hard to finish my workout do to such a severe pump.
again lr3 just prior to days off as for me it robs blood glucose for 24hrs plus and my energy levels suffer.
with this workout I guess you could run it pre as interfering w- recovery and blocking mgf release is not as big of an issue since I am not breaking down the muscle nearly as hard as when bulking.
if mixing pre with slin I would be carefull and either adjust dose or carbs depending....

Last edited:
So is the somastim worth the extra money over the scitropin?

I just started Somastim this morning. I will update my experience.

I never used LR3 pre.
I was running a 4 mnth bulker, strength and new muscle fibre cycle.
5-10 ius hgh 1 hr pre so it would peak post.
mgf immediately post and des 10 min later.
3 hrs later after gh has cleared add lr3 just prior to off days at 100-120mcgs

I was just entering my growth phase, switching to more of an all out superpump workout keeping reps higher to flood the muscle and mature the new muscle fibres.
5-10 iu 1 hr pre, either humilin -r just prior so it would peak at the end of my workout along side my gh peak. you could use humilog but I like the gradual release of R ending my workout jacked to the 9's.
if it hits to early I find it hard to finish my workout do to such a severe pump.
again lr3 just prior to days off as for me it robs blood glucose for 24hrs plus and my energy levels suffer.
with this workout I guess you could run it pre as interfering w- recovery and blocking mgf release is not as big of an issue since I am not breaking down the muscle nearly as hard as when bulking.
if mixing pre with slin I would be carefull and either adjust dose or carbs depending....

you dosing your GH pre, IM or IV? I thought peak time was longer than that IM - for instance when I do a blood test, it's about 3HR after my injection IM. Just curious on this, about to start a run at 5IU a day, and I haven't decided if I want to do it fasted AM or preWO, my lift is about 5HR after I wake up.

Does anyone know how and where to get hgh testing done?

Does anyone know how and where to get hgh testing done?

just use privatemdlabs if youre in the US and get a GH serum test, it will let you pick the LabCorp office closest to you. then you just go to the LabCorp website for that office and pick an appointment time and show up.

just use privatemdlabs if youre in the US and get a GH serum test, it will let you pick the LabCorp office closest to you. then you just go to the LabCorp website for that office and pick an appointment time and show up.

Cool! Thanks

you dosing your GH pre, IM or IV? I thought peak time was longer than that IM - for instance when I do a blood test, it's about 3HR after my injection IM. Just curious on this, about to start a run at 5IU a day, and I haven't decided if I want to do it fasted AM or preWO, my lift is about 5HR after I wake up.

I am using the 3hr peak time. So pin 1 hr pre workout with a 1-1/2 hr workout. give or take.
Humilin -R, just pre hits 1 hr or so in at the tail end of the workout.
Pre, 30 gms bcaas w-glute , createne and 30 -90gms dextrose and or Honey plus nitros oxide and others.
Intra whey iso 75 gms and 30gms malto plus Size-On. Post whey iso 25gms 25 egg and 25 whole egg with 30gms hbcd and Dk Matter w- others.
I have not used insulin this run and just spiked my own w-the 90gms pre.
I was just adding in 10iu slin for my pump phase when I got injured. I was at a very solid 260pds w- my strength peaking!!!
I just finished my strength run and I was, w- this protocol just about to explode w- new growth...

I would pin 2 iu A M. and 3 pre....
I like 2 iu and 5 pre.
Another 2-3 ius 6 hrs later and or LR3 if prior to a day off.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner