over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

'Script GH

Ruhlfreak55

Registered
So I have a prescription for GH that I decided to try and take advantage of, but it seems like the dose is absurdly small, like less than an IU a day. Does anyone have any experience with this such that they can shed some light? I've had a tough time figuring out what the mg equivalent for a regular IU of GH is. I understand in general it's a volume measurement and 100 make a ml, but from reading about GH over the years I've kinda gathered that there's some accepted strength for IUs specifically for GH.

6mg =18iu
1mg= 3iu
Odds are you won't get scripted for more without having a growth deficiency.
hes correct and you will pay astronomically per IU. I get cost on HGH and I still wont buy it from a pharmacy. Im talking cost they pay from the wholesaler. Its beyond excessive in the USA.

Small doses are all that is needed to get into a normal or healthy range. Bodybuilder doses are far higher then what is prescribed for health. Much like Test doses that bodybuilders take even for TRT is high for the average person.

$800 a kit? Fuck that. I don’t care what ppl say, that’s not worth it.

I believe you multiply the mg by 3.33 to get iu's, or something like that

I remember in the early 2000s people would talk about how expensive GH was and then a lot of people said the cost would come "soon". Well, it's twenty years later and it's still very expensive. What happened or didn't happen that it's still so costly? I recall hearing, and maybe i'm wrong about this or mixed it up, that a few companies had patents on their GH products and that they would expire in a few years and the cost would go down. Seems it didn't pan out that way.

my buddy somehow convinced a goodrx 'doctor' that he had AIDS, and got a script for serostim.

was like $800 a kit IIRC

That, sir, is exceptionally risky especially if the dx is incorrect. When you start f*ck*ng with insurance companies and other regulatory agencies like that, they tend to notice that kind of thing.

6mg =18iu
1mg= 3iu
Odds are you won't get scripted for more without having a growth deficiency.

Pericles is precise. (y) Brand name Serostim® from a US pharmacy comes in a relatively small, white & blue rectangular box with the fancy holograms, lot numbers, patient info, and so on. Each box contains 7 vials of 6 mg ("approximately 18 IU") of rHGH dry powder per vial and 7 vials of 1 mL sterile water diluent to mix. Although it's fairly rare to see clinically indicated hGH Rx'ed, the aforementioned is the most common supplied packaging I have seen.

Note: Serostim® also supplies similar packages as stated above with the main differences being the amount of rHGH contained in each vial and the number of vials contained in a box. Last I read in the PDR book sometime ago, Serostim® is available in the following packages: 4 mg x 7 vial kits, 5 mg x 7 vial kits, 6 mg x 7 vial kits, and 8.8 mg x 4 vial kits.

Good luck getting a legit Rx that insurance will foot the bill.

I remember in the early 2000s people would talk about how expensive GH was and then a lot of people said the cost would come "soon". Well, it's twenty years later and it's still very expensive. What happened or didn't happen that it's still so costly? I recall hearing, and maybe i'm wrong about this or mixed it up, that a few companies had patents on their GH products and that they would expire in a few years and the cost would go down. Seems it didn't pan out that way.

I dont see the USA RX price going down at all, on the other end look at what's happened to the price of insulin over the past 10 years.

I dont see the USA RX price going down at all, on the other end look at what's happened to the price of insulin over the past 10 years.
Novolin N and R are still cheap and available at Walmart. The newer log, Lantus, and Humulin are absolutely ridiculous though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws