over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Searching for New Product Guinea Pigs

Where did you go big Ron ?

I had to take some time off the boards as my personal training and consulting biz has skyrocketed also, I want to develop some new products and hope to bring them on before Feb is over. Plus what I see these days on this forum I find mildly disturbing and I have decided to take a hands off approach and let all the SELF-PROCLAIMED GURUS, who have no idea about peptides other than extrapolating info from DAT and rendering their own baseless opinion with out fact or foundation. I am trying to better the world of bodybuilding with funding tests and providing products for members to try and see what kind of benefits are to be gained off of certain "new" products if any. My door is always open to any member on this board, and I will help them any way possible, but I find it extremely difficult to put up posts on studies my company has conducted and then I have to explain myself as if I have no clue what it is I am talking about.

Iv been on slots of your peps and talked to you on the phone about peps and know how good your peps are.I can't wait to see how good the new igf will be.let me know if u would want me to be a tester and log the new peps you are getting in.

I had to take some time off the boards as my personal training and consulting biz has skyrocketed also, I want to develop some new products and hope to bring them on before Feb is over. Plus what I see these days on this forum I find mildly disturbing and I have decided to take a hands off approach and let all the SELF-PROCLAIMED GURUS, who have no idea about peptides other than extrapolating info from DAT and rendering their own baseless opinion with out fact or foundation. I am trying to better the world of bodybuilding with funding tests and providing products for members to try and see what kind of benefits are to be gained off of certain "new" products if any. My door is always open to any member on this board, and I will help them any way possible, but I find it extremely difficult to put up posts on studies my company has conducted and then I have to explain myself as if I have no clue what it is I am talking about.

I've heard this expression before, from another vendor. It's too bad there are so many bullshitters. Ron does know his stuff, and took the time to disabuse me of many fallacies I learned here and beyond, without any apparent agenda. I'm sorry to hear your frustration, Ron.

For what it's worth, this thread looks like a big vote of confidence.

Keep on keepin' on.

I agree that ron is very helpful, not just in the business sense. He really likes to talk bodybuilding and get the most out of the research

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws