over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Searching for New Product Guinea Pigs

Genesis Peptides

Registered
I am seeking customers who have purchased from me before to try our new DES IGF (1-3), we will give you vials of DES and we would like you to log your results, we will also be introducing 2-4 new products that we have been working on for quite a few months and finally they will be going into production and will be released to the public. Sorry about the delay on the DES but I am very picky about the quality of the raw materials my labs use for the production of my peptides.

I'm you man. How do I go about contacting you for this. I have been using DES from another company so will be good to see the difference.

I am seeking customers who have purchased from me before to try our new DES IGF (1-3), we will give you vials of DES and we would like you to log your results, we will also be introducing 2-4 new products that we have been working on for quite a few months and finally they will be going into production and will be released to the public. Sorry about the delay on the DES but I am very picky about the quality of the raw materials my labs use for the production of my peptides.

ron - i would like to try this. i had surgery on left knee and need site growth in left quad/teardrop area. I have never used IGF.....
I am also interested in the other new products....expecially if it has to do with PCT. Thanks

Ron, I be glad to log your IGF DES. I have used your IGF, MGF, GHRP-2 and CJC-1295

i would be glad too help you out considering right now im precontest about 16 weeks out, so the deit and training would be incheck. and i can log my fatloss and lean gains. im also curently on your cjc/ghrp just as a side note

I'd like to help with this Ron but not sure if I can right now. I'm in PCT and also looking for a job so I don't know how my schedule's going to be. Always liked your products and have been wanting to try the DES.

id help you out and keep a log but ive never ordered from u before so if youd be willing to make an exception im here ;-)

I'll help you out. I've ordered from you 4-5 times and used your cjc-1295, ghrp-6, ipamorelin, igf-1 lr3, MGF, and frag 176.

I of course would also be interested, like pretty much every person on this board.

Im down. I've been a tester for cjc when it first came out years ago. been a tester for novotropin gh, riptropin Gh, elitropin GH, been a tester for ghrp6 when it came out in 2006,etc.... im always very precise on my logs and give no bullshit. If it doesnt do shit then i'll say exactly that. If it works then i'll post exactly whats working and how. I always leave honest feedback. Im running regular IGF now along with ghrp/ghrh and GH so it will be a nice switch from regular IGF to transition right to the DES version at the same dose to give an honest comparison.

Timing couldn't be better if the spots arn't all taken. You know I'm down Ron!

led

Timing couldn't be better if the spots arn't all taken. You know I'm down Ron!

led

Im up for it.Iv been on about everything you have and quality is up to par.Im just getting off of gear and and been off of peps for a little time so it would be a good time to see how much i can put on.

Would love too as a previous post stated before I have ran another source's DES IGF1 and was not as impressed as I was with IGF1 LR3, I have ordered a few times with Genesis and would be willing to make a log.Also just finished up on 10mg of CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 special you had going..so my receptors are open from business from last IGF run.Thanks for the opportunity Ron and you got PM.

I'm game

I'm a repeat customer. If you would like to see a 56 year old guys results with your DES I'm interested. What are your other new products by the way.
Steve

Where did you go big Ron ?

Hey Ron, your box is full, but I'd love to try the DES. All of the other products I've gotten from you have been excellent.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131