over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seasoned Members check out this thread ASAP

please share your thoughts and ideas in a respectful manner so this thread does not disappear. Constructive ideas and input would be greatly appreciated to save a man's name. Check it out..

I dont have much to add but it should be interesting to follow. Very good idea...

please share your thoughts and ideas in a respectful manner so this thread does not disappear. Constructive ideas and input would be greatly appreciated to save a man's name. Check it out..

Too late... it's turning into a slanging match

lots of people get suckered in with this crap... even veterans... meh... people never learn from their mistakes. remember how 5 years ago IGF LR3 was supposed to turn you into ronnie coleman in 6 months?

screw this folli crap... i wanna see all the crappy chinese GH get tested :D

lots of people get suckered in with this crap... even veterans... meh... people never learn from their mistakes. remember how 5 years ago IGF LR3 was supposed to turn you into ronnie coleman in 6 months?

amen. id rather see what the most popular brands of GH test out as. I would think only the guys with alot of $$$ to blow are actually buying these experimental peptides that just pop up every few months. GH, test, anabolics = proven,,,now lets see who has the legit ones so i can send my paycheck their way :love:

amen. id rather see what the most popular brands of GH test out as. I would think only the guys with alot of $$$ to blow are actually buying these experimental peptides that just pop up every few months. GH, test, anabolics = proven,,,now lets see who has the legit ones so i can send my paycheck their way :love:

I agree, the scary thing is I ran a month DES cycle and I had nothing but good results from it, a little "too good" to be a placebo. just wondering what it is if it isnt real DES.

What you on about. I have my folli and I have my mt2... I will be Ronnie Coleman in 6 months... maybe 5 :D

I also don't have anything to add about knowledge of a Testing Facility, but I would love to know if one is found out. I'd love to know what I'm putting into my body is exactly what I'm paying for. I'd literally be willing to pay a few bucks more, to know that it's 100% as advertised, rather than just taking a stranger/board member's word for it.

Especially with all the craziness that's been going on lately.

I agree, the scary thing is I ran a month DES cycle and I had nothing but good results from it, a little "too good" to be a placebo. just wondering what it is if it isnt real DES.

Well yes-wasnt placebo because people kept asking me why i was so veiny and i gained weight while dieting and losing belly fat,think the whole thing is far from over. Following the testing thread and its very interesting-just hope it stays on point and doent get locked

And away we go. Again.

I don't know what the hell is going on, but I do know what happened look shady as hell. If it truly isn't folli what is it, that should have been the test. That being said I believe it is folli and not some placebo. I know my wicked pumps aint from a couple iu's of salt water

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131