over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

seeking advice

bodybuilderx3

Newbies
Hey guys, I am new to this forum. I just need some advice; I am 6', 140lbs and I want to try the new peptides to get a permanent muscle mass increase. I want to avoid the intestine growth effect and body hair multiplication. Should I take IGF1lr3, Mechano growth factor or wait for MYO-029 to come up? Wich one of theses is my best bet?

gotta eradicate skinnyness

My vote goes to the IGF-1 stacked with a quality anabolic. I'm on my first time using IGF and I love it so far.
I don't think that thengroth gut is a problem untill you get into shooting realy high doses.
I'm shooting 50mcg into a differant muscle (that I work that day) every day.
it made the most since to me after reading Grunt76's pst on here about his take on IGF-1

thanx!

since I am fairly new to the drug world in bb, I'll probably start with 20mcg/day of igf 1 lr3 with 15mg tabs of oral turanabol, that would be a good start:D

Make sure you have a proper diet. Lots of high quality protein is a must fresh chicken breast, lean beef, whey, eggs....ect. And make sure you kcalories are high enough. Atleast 3000. At 6' 140lbs your a very very thin you should be about 180 at a decent bf without even touching weights yet, just a healthy diet.

bodybuilderx3 said:
since I am fairly new to the drug world in bb, I'll probably start with 20mcg/day of igf 1 lr3 with 15mg tabs of oral turanabol, that would be a good start:D

From what Ive read, you will not see great results with that dosage.

Taking drugs without working out or eating properly will not do anything for you. It's like taking steroids...sitting at home all day..and expecting to grow muscles. Just doesnt work that way. Being at your stats, you're way underweight. Eat eat and eat.

bodybuilderx3 said:
Hey guys, I am new to this forum. I just need some advice; I am 6', 140lbs and I want to try the new peptides to get a permanent muscle mass increase. I want to avoid the intestine growth effect and body hair multiplication. Should I take IGF1lr3, Mechano growth factor or wait for MYO-029 to come up? Wich one of theses is my best bet?

gotta eradicate skinnyness

How long have you been working out?

back online!!

Enanthanator said:
How long have you been working out?

sorry for taking so long, lol!
I just thought of letting you know, I've been weight training for 6 yrs, like 3 days a week, doing all the big exercises (squat, b.press, chin-ups etc, I eat a lot, took some steroids, small doses tho supplement with protein shakes. I was 117lbs when I started
sorry again for the delay!:st:r-wars

Long R3 IGF-1 (IGF1) & PEGylated MGF 2mg (PEGMGF)

I've been BB since 1990 but never took anything besides the typical GNC supplements.

I just purchased my 1st kit of Long R3 IGF-1 (IGF1) & PEGylated MGF 2mg (PEGMGF).

I'm 5' 9 1/2" and I weigh 190 lbs.

I need to know:

1. The dosages for both?
2. When should I use them?
Thanks

cock block!!

SilvurWolf said:
I've been BB since 1990 but never took anything besides the typical GNC supplements.

I just purchased my 1st kit of Long R3 IGF-1 (IGF1) & PEGylated MGF 2mg (PEGMGF).

I'm 5' 9 1/2" and I weigh 190 lbs.

I need to know:

1. The dosages for both?
2. When should I use them?
Thanks
HEY BRO YOU SHIT ALL OVER SOMEONES THREAD YOU WILL GET BETTER RESPONSE IF YOU START YOUR OWN.

bodybuilderx3 said:
sorry for taking so long, lol!
I just thought of letting you know, I've been weight training for 6 yrs, like 3 days a week, doing all the big exercises (squat, b.press, chin-ups etc, I eat a lot, took some steroids, small doses tho supplement with protein shakes. I was 117lbs when I started
sorry again for the delay!:st:r-wars
I dont even know how to respond to something like this but if I could reach out and choke some sense into you, I probably would.

id spend all your designated "peptide money" at the grocery store.

better learn to eat and train first instead of trying to take a "miracle" drug...but if you want to waste your money feel free to.

you workout 3 days a week doing compound exercises cool.. sounds like hst to me... a little.
as far as OT you need at least 40mg to see anything.
OT with IGF i think would be a good combo.
a little advice. Always research and then research some more before asking advice about cycles. Most of the questions have been asked and answered many, many ,many times before...
diet, workout and then supps will make you grow. diet is the most important and yet the hardest to do...

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner