over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seeking Cycle / Diet / Training Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess would be.....

You cant stick to a regimine long enough
To see any results...albeit my daughter trains harder
You....and 2000cals???...i get 1600 in my first meal..

The thing about a roller coaster is, it always
Stops at the bottom where you started from....

My guess would be.....

You cant stick to a regimine long enough
To see any results...albeit my daughter trains harder
You....and 2000cals???...i get 1600 in my first meal..

The thing about a roller coaster is, it always
Stops at the bottom where you started from....

Was with the first trainer for well over a year.
Then 3 other trainers for 3-4 months at least (one was 6 months)
Then trained myself and had a 4K calorie diet and ended up just looking fat
So went back to the first trainer for 2 cycles
And now onto the next because everyone claims he is shit.
And I am starting from the pic uploaded.

Anyway - let's stop picking faults with everyone else and figure out how to fix this mess. I'm already down enough as it is that all this money and effort has literally gone down the drain and I'm wasted years of my youth on morons. No need to further emphasise it.

Just because you "have a trainer" doesnt mean
Your sticking to a regimine...

And this is EXACTLY what im talking about..
"This trainer that trainer and the other two trainers"
And now with a new IFBB "trainer" for a week
And asking for help here....

I suggest taking up billiards

:cool:

Just because you "have a trainer" doesnt mean
Your sticking to a regimine...

And this is EXACTLY what im talking about..
"This trainer that trainer and the other two trainers"
And now with a new IFBB "trainer" for a week
And asking for help here....

I suggest taking up billiards

:cool:

I don't get what you mean?
If I am training with them and injecting what they say and following their diet I'm obviously sticking to what they say...
And it's been a week with the new guy doesn't mean I quit him I'm still with him.
Anyway this is a pointless conversation as anything I say you will argue against as it can't be 'proved'. And in the end no one wins.

As above - recommend me a path forward. Or keep quiet. Seriously.

Ask your IFBB trainer for a path....

You think path giving is free???

Before this thread gets de-railed any further I'll post my question again.

How do I get my body from its current state to the aim pics in the shortest possible time?

If you have SPECIFIC ACTIONABLE recommendations please let me know e.g. Trainer names / website links and so on.

Thank you in advance.

I think robbie hit it on the nose some times you gotta,lean up to gain quality muscle AAS tend to work better the lower your bf is if your trying to put on 10lbs and so far all you gained is bf and very little muscle your bf may be too high stay your current course drop bf then see where he takes you if at the end its not wear you to be let him know if he cant get you there leave worse case scenario you lost some bf you look a shit ton better. Ask you trainer hell probably confirm thats what he's doing. I wont tell you not to use drugs but i will tell you less is more especially if he has you cutting be patient AAS still require you to put in work and pay your dues.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

Before this thread gets de-railed any further I'll post my question again.

How do I get my body from its current state to the aim pics in the shortest possible time?

If you have SPECIFIC ACTIONABLE recommendations please let me know e.g. Trainer names / website links and so on.

Thank you in advance.
Well the one I person on this thread that you don't want his advice is Tenny.You asked for links he's TMT training,him and Mini Truck and from what I've seen and read on this Board is they are the best.But seeing that you don't like his opinion I doubt he'd take your money and bother training you.Just things I've read about TMT.

Well the one I person on this thread that you don't want his advice is Tenny.You asked for links he's TMT training,him and Mini Truck and from what I've seen and read on this Board is they are the best.But seeing that you don't like his opinion I doubt he'd take your money and bother training you.Just things I've read about TMT.

Any links please? Didn't realise he was a trainer.

You really shouldn’t need a coach/trainer at this stage, do a basic program that hits compound lifts twice a week and train HARD (this is the bit I think is missing) micro manage your weight and put in a few YEARS of work and you’ll build a good base.

You really shouldn’t need a coach/trainer at this stage, do a basic program that hits compound lifts twice a week and train HARD (this is the bit I think is missing) micro manage your weight and put in a few YEARS of work and you’ll build a good base.

I honestly don't think this will help.
I have already gone down the 'years of training naturally ' route with very little changes and results. Hence I went down the PT route to ensure I was pushed each session.
I don't have all the time in the world to get a decent body so need to get on with this whatever it takes now.
I'm not trying to be dismissive but if I was 22 and told this I would agree. I'm 27. 2 more years is 29/30. To then just look average will be an even bigger disappointment. I should have got that 'base' by now...
I know short cuts don't pay off or help but I'm not sure what else to do here to keep me motivated and in the game.

Last edited:
How much have your main lifts gone up over the last year?

You’re not training hard enough, that’s my guess.
That is fair hence I got a trainer right - to make sure I train as hard as possible.
Strength has fluctuated tbh so I'm not sure. Also as exercises have varied it's hard to compare. When on cycle though weight usually increases per week if I stay on the same diet. The trouble is I end up looking back to normal once off the cycle which seems like a waste (and strength also drops a lot). To me this means training probably is off but other than continuing to bench press or squat there is no real magic solution.

Ok, how much can you squat, bench, ohp, Deadlift and row for reps right now?

Ok, how much can you squat, bench, ohp, Deadlift and row for reps right now?

I did 20kg each side flat barbell yesterday 12 reps no help then was tired only could do a few more and had to drop weight.

I did 20kg each side squat barbell last week after leg extension (70kg) and leg press (80kg). 10 reps no help.

I did 10kg each side for the overhead press 10 reps no help. Probably could do 15kg though.

Haven't done deadlift yet with this trainer probably will today.

Well there’s your issue. After training as long as you have already, those numbers should be much much higher. Focus on getting strong on the basics and then your physique HAS to change.

Well there’s your issue. After training as long as you have already, those numbers should be much much higher. Focus on getting strong on the basics and then your physique HAS to change.

I agree with you. It was too much machine work initially causing unproportionate growth. I am focusing on more compound stuff now. Just lifting too little but am dieting properly and trying my best very session. Just wondering if the gear can give me that extra boost.

He concern here is I did also do some free weight work before on cycle. If I'm constantly coming back to this low weight when on a low dose / off cycle it's bad.

I agree with you. It was too much machine work initially causing unproportionate growth. I am focusing on more compound stuff now. Just lifting too little but am dieting properly and trying my best very session. Just wondering if the gear can give me that extra boost.

He concern here is I did also do some free weight work before on cycle. If I'm constantly coming back to this low weight when on a low dose / off cycle it's bad.

No, stay away from gear for now. You should be able to make loads of progress with the basics. Personally I’d sack the ifbb pro cos that must be costing a fortune and buy the 531 book by wendler. Spend the money you save on quality food and regular visits to a massage therapist

No, stay away from gear for now. You should be able to make loads of progress with the basics. Personally I’d sack the ifbb pro cos that must be costing a fortune and buy the 531 book by wendler. Spend the money you save on quality food and regular visits to a massage therapist

And if I train for 1+ year doing this and look the same / worse / marginally better?
You will pay me for wasting another year with marginal results?
I think we are going round in circles again. I'm not against the advice but I am saying I have already tried the 'basic' way and it honestly didn't help. This is why I went extreme..

Note by gear I also mean HGH which I guess is more 'natural' vs a steroid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner