over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seeking some good advice

gridlock

Kilo Klub Member
we merged with another company about 6 months ago and as such we acquired one of their directors and a consultant.

Now because of this we have another director, who is maybe 15 years older than me but we are both on a level playing field.

I've always thought he has kind of being trying to undermine me but i dont want to sit there and let those feelings take over as it could cause shit throughout the business.

his past company fucked up badly due to his lack of due diligence and he ended up owing 800k to the companies creditors and consultants that they had working for them.

he was brought into our business to secure big sales deals, so far he's done fuck all. brought one account on that promised a lot but delivered nothing.

however he's the typical slimey fucker. when our chairman walks in who's the direct report to the investors, he's up like a shot, running after him, telling him what he's been up to. whereas i'll just sit there and get on with what i need to do.

recently he's found out his mrs was fucking two pilots (at the same time) behind his back so they split. his heads been all over the place so he's been leaving early and stuff. showing some form of comradeship i have covered for him so it didnt land him in even more shit as thats just kicking someone when they're down. and he knows i've been covering for him.

yet amazingly today, i find out from another consultant who works here and i actaully used to work with at my previous company, the fucker said he thinks my position in the company is unjustified and he's been speaking to our investors about getting rid of me.

the dumb thing is we have to go through our chairman to speak to investors anyway. so its obviously a fabrication.

the 2 things that bother me are the following. 1) why is he speaking to staff about me like that? and 2) who the fuck does he think he is to do that when its my clients that are keeping the company afloat at the moment.

I want to go to our chairman to discuss it but am thinking against it as it makes me look like a snitch. but on the other hand when this cunt comes back from his holiday, I want to rip his fucking arms off and throw him in the lake.

i honestly dont know how to play it cos at the moment all i can think of is a murder death kill!!!!!

i would talk to your boss about it and just let him know you got an anonomis tip to watch your back.
i had a suppervisor that was in a position and was being conspired against , another co-worker let him in on it , he set up a g-mail account from a friends computer and sent himself an email telling what was going on , he brought it up to his boss which brought it all out in the open and diden't get the informant in trouble.

office politics suck bro , im glad i don't have to desl with it much.

but if you read my first signature you'll understand my line of thought

1st Thing

You sound like a stand up man - I'd talk to the guy himself, face to face. Tell him what you are hearing. He may be innocent. And if he is not you will certainly stop him from saying anything in the future.

Here's a weird one - guy in my office, his wife just left him and he is getting divorced. The guy is acting like a real bastard towards me. I'm like WTF? Some one told me he has said I remind him of the guy who stole away his wife.

It's a crazy world. I just say his ex wife is lucky to have gotten such an upgrade. :p

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws