over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Segment 177-191 WTF why why why??

plowboy

Registered
What is the purpose of using segment instead of the the whole thing?? Other than cost??

It's supposed to be the part of GH that increases fat burning. From what I understand 176-191 is more effective. Trying that currently by taking 300 mcgs 30 mins after morning peps and doing fasted cadio. To soon to say how it's doing but I get quite the rush from doing that and taking 25 mgs DHEA about 30-40 mins before peps.

176 also does not have the negative affect on insulin sensitivity GH does...for all intents and purposes ghrp/cjc and frag combined would probably be the best way to gonfor maximum fat loss short of GH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can you keep us posted on how it works. if it is faster than just hgh

I have't used synthetic hgh yet. I've only used CJC/GHRP. That worked pretty well with fasted cardio. What I'll be able to tell is if the 176 makes it work better.

can you keep us posted on how it works. if it is faster than just hgh

Just as long as u take it during periods of intermittent fasting and preferably some cardio

I had no success with gh frag. Felt it was a waste of money compared with gh.

I had no success with gh frag. Felt it was a waste of money compared with gh.

Were u using it alone? What was the timing? I have never personally ran it but followed a few logs (including dat) and the timing was key.....and I wouldn't use without at least ghrp/ghrh of some kind....(I personally am going to stay on ghrp/ghrh of some dosing scheme for the forseeable future)

Were u using it alone? What was the timing? I have never personally ran it but followed a few logs (including dat) and the timing was key.....and I wouldn't use without at least ghrp/ghrh of some kind....(I personally am going to stay on ghrp/ghrh of some dosing scheme for the forseeable future)

Was doing 500mcg- 1000 mcg in
the morning on empty stomach then worked out about an hour later(probably 3 days a week, on the other days I took it the same way but worked out at night).

If you have to use it with peptides, why not just do GH. GH is cheap as heck now and results are definitive. For me the money, spent is better on GH or even just peptides. I can always see results with GH. With pricing now you can run 2ius of gh a day for 7 weeks for around 110 or so.

Was doing 500mcg- 1000 mcg in
the morning on empty stomach then worked out about an hour later(probably 3 days a week, on the other days I took it the same way but worked out at night).

If you have to use it with peptides, why not just do GH. GH is cheap as heck now and results are definitive. For me the money, spent is better on GH or even just peptides. I can always see results with GH. With pricing now you can run 2ius of gh a day for 7 weeks for around 110 or so.

I'm no advocate of fragment necessarily....I'm saying for me I'll always be running peps or gh....but the advantage of peps and frag over gh is not affecting insulin sensiivity, being able to purchase with a cc fairly legally, and a 2 month supply should be cheaper

When you say worked out, were you doing cardio set of for fat loss of lifting... Two different things for sure. I've used Frag 3 seperate times now, always with other peps and with fasted cardio on Frag days... Always got great results... again like stated above, its all in the timing. And of course the purity of the frag, and if you used 177 instead of 176 ect...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear