over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seizure letter vs Controlled Delivery

Speaking of things like this… do you think they would ever do a CD for a package that only had BP meds in it or would it simply be a letter?

Seems like it would be kinda ridiculous once it wound up in court when the judge looked at the contents of the package and says “You guys spent how much money and how many man hours for………… blood pressure medicine?????”.

Or is a drug a drug in their eyes?
No not at all. Just a letter

Sad thing is if she had just not signed and rejected it, bodybuilder 101, she’d be free of it all and yea they could gone local. As to powders, maybe they were making shit, I never talked to Chris but Ian isn’t stupid and was raking cash in and in Florida where it’s ped central so aside from worrying about reliable pharma grade GH I don’t see the need. I will say word around the water cooler is it’s not just them, we’ll the CD yea, but in the last year or so letters have been more common. I got some we’ll known folks in North Texas gotten just a few in their 20-30 year careers all got letter(s) this last year.
Spot on brother.
They rarely do a CD. It has to be worth the money and resources. They’re stretched.
I don’t want to get banned so won’t get into details too much but you’re spot on. If it feels funny, don’t sign. I’m so sick of this bs. They should be doing other things. Half them use it anyways. My buddy who is a cop in a rough part of town blasts like no other. I was with him years ago when he had an order for all of his team and they were grabbing out of a damn shoe box. That was the fun breakers having fun……

A buddy of mine had a CD years ago on an IP china pack. It was late. He kept calling and checking on it. Sure enough they brought it. It came with a flashing device inside (he smashed and had to pay for)
This was a small order maybe enough for him and a few friends.
He never made another order after that.
Luckily he had a stellar military back ground and got off easy.
"SWIM" had a CD at PO by DEA. got locked up

SWIM also got popped by feds @18years old @san ysidro border crossing stallion gear. got locked up then too

all these other speculations are stupid and ridiculous if anyone has any real questions for someone who has gone through the entire process both ways ASK.

and anyone reading this don't fuck around, be smart, don't cut corners, if they want to get you, they will. they will decrypt your encryptions too its childsplay to them

never get too comfortable. all it takes is an anonymous tip to police station from some jealous mother fucker

Spot on brother.
They rarely do a CD. It has to be worth the money and resources. They’re stretched.
I don’t want to get banned so won’t get into details too much but you’re spot on. If it feels funny, don’t sign. I’m so sick of this bs. They should be doing other things. Half them use it anyways. My buddy who is a cop in a rough part of town blasts like no other. I was with him years ago when he had an order for all of his team and they were grabbing out of a damn shoe box. That was the fun breakers having fun……
not true. as long as they get a conviction they don't give a fuck about it being worth the money and resources.

not true. as long as they get a conviction they don't give a fuck about it being worth the money and resources.
I agree but it depends on amount etc. their rate is like 99% I think. My bro works for one of those groups.

Agree. I always heard a UPS box was a good idea not sure if it's true. And just can't see why anyone would get something imported when it is so easy to access locally delivered, unless, it was powders. But the search I did multiple articles states she had powder on her hands when they came in
That was powder used to mark her hands so they knew who opened it not steroid powder

I know that sites like Clearsky and ADC are real popular among soccer moms and older adults getting their various meds. I’ve read Reddit forums where people like that complain about getting letters. With so many people ordering from those sites it seems like it happens a lot. You’d think if they were locking people up for black market Lipitor you’d hear a lot more about Bob the plumber getting popped.
I order blood pressure meds from overseas. The guy just writes non restricted meds and it always goes through. The charge for possessing a non controlled Med is only misdemeanor I believe

I've had multiple packs seized over the years. Those letters suck! Sets up more problems if you travel outside the US. When you come back in through customs it's tons of fun because it appears they see all priors. Search every sq" of your luggage and practically cavity search you! Ironic because these customs guys are all yoked gorillas themselves.

I've had multiple packs seized over the years. Those letters suck! Sets up more problems if you travel outside the US. When you come back in through customs it's tons of fun because it appears they see all priors. Search every sq" of your luggage and practically cavity search you! Ironic because these customs guys are all yoked gorillas themselves.
as a felon I am used to this everywhere I go 4th waiver. 4th waiver fucking sucks. play smart

even before felony I would get TSA pull me to side EVERYTIME i travel domestic, bomb residue test, all that shit. annoying. dress in a toga and sandles to expedite process.
if you look like a former gang member or ex con (tattoos) they will profile you. if you already look like that, then you are used to getting profiled.

You gotta love the TSA flag for the complete gropedown.

Hopefully no one is actually pretending CDs are rare. If you are ever, and I mean EVER ordering anything untoward you don't touch that fucking package for a couple weeks. Bringing it in with the regular mail maybe, but don't fucking open it. Period. Let it sit until the little fagwads search warrant has expired.

Anyone hear of any trouble latley with guys getting local packages?

I'm always paranoid after I get one and wondered at what point you finally get a CD

I'm always paranoid after I get one and wondered at what point you finally get a CD
Well, I’m just using common sense . I avoid going international for literally anything. But after 1 seizure, I wouldn’t attempt it again personally. You hear of people getting multiple and being fine, but this all is a “it depends” situation.

Well, I’m just using common sense . I avoid going international for literally anything. But after 1 seizure, I wouldn’t attempt it again personally. You hear of people getting multiple and being fine, but this all is a “it depends” situation.
This is my school of thought. If it's available locally why take unneeded risks

I was wondering this too. I’ve been trying to stock up in case things get harder to get.

International has always been risky but the prices are very attractive. Only did international once, didn't have the stomach for it. I've never known anyone to get a CD, but many have gotten letters. I always looked at the letter as a potential indicator of interest, and none of us want that kind of interest.

I don't understand so many people having to sign for packages. Maybe things have changed? I never signed and would get packages from China. Back then, the sender had to request for the customer to sign I think. If I had to sign for a package, I'd not do it. Just send it back, say it must be a mistake.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws