over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEIZURE LETTER

H

HAZMAT

Can anyone help me with seizure letter? It has been about 60 days since my order went out, and I have no question as too what hapened to it, just how long does it take to get the fucking letter already? Will they send one to my p.o. box?

yeah man, sometimes they can be very slow to send letters. i have waited a month b4, but usually it was about 2 weeks after the pack had been snagged by customs.

also, yes they will send to PO Boxes as well.

good luck with everything.

bigbaldbulldog said:
Sometimes you never get a letter...for some odd reason.

Yep. I lost an order almost a year and a half ago, never heard a word besides what came out of Louisville (UPS).

Ive had them take 8+ weeks.
Ive also lost a few that Never showed and I never received a letter.

Int order correct? Ive never seen a domestic seizure letter.

LETTER

The source is very reliable and I know he just didn't send it. this just sucks because i need the letter in order for a resend.

Well I would not use that PO BOX to ever order anything again.

Also, it might just be best to cut your losses so you do not get a redlight on you...trust me 600.00 loss is better than 10,000 in court costs. Just sit on that PO BOX and use another means of getting product.

It took 18 months for one of mine to arrive. 4 weeks with the others.

BCC said:
Yep. I lost an order almost a year and a half ago, never heard a word besides what came out of Louisville (UPS).
I've had them take over 8 weeks to send a letter (to a PO Box).

BCC - if you had a domestic pack snagged, there's an excellent chance they're working on a case against you - you'll NEVER get a letter, just a visit. Chances are (since it's been so long ago) some HUGE UPS guy hit the goldmine with your pack.

Most int sources will not resend to the same address something was snagged going to. You'd be foolish to try it :)

ups

Yeah no joke there are some jacked ups guys at my gym. Makes you wonder.

Tman2002 said:
Yeah no joke there are some jacked ups guys at my gym. Makes you wonder.

After talking to a couple Fed-Ex guys, I come to the conclusion they do some shady shit. I never really thought about this but Fed-Ex are contractors. They are pretty much a delivery service with a different set of rules and regulations not like the USPS.....so if you dont get your package. who says THEY got your package...get my drift. I couldnt believe it but sometimes shit just comes up missing and nobody says a word. Particularly if they know you cant go to the authorities about it.

|--[\\\]>-------- You are lucky to recieve only a letter, i got the Drug Task force and DEA. F$%*ers!

LETTER

The package was not domestic and the really weird thing is that I had placed another order 2 weeks after that package and it came through. so are they giving me a gun to play with so that I shoot myself. I hear you on the loss. I have cleaned house and that package is the only thing I need to begin my two year training. thanks for your help I move next friday. thank god

HAZMAT said:
The package was not domestic and the really weird thing is that I had placed another order 2 weeks after that package and it came through. so are they giving me a gun to play with so that I shoot myself. I hear you on the loss. I have cleaned house and that package is the only thing I need to begin my two year training. thanks for your help I move next friday. thank god
If you can..do not leave a forwarding address for a very long time if that is possible...take any important addys with you and send thema change of address ...that way if they do come for you they do not kow where to look right away and you don't make their job any easier then you have to..good luck and stay paraniod...it helps to keep you out of trouble and jail..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws