over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seizures at the border, in my local paper

I believe they only seize less than 2% so fuck em they should be worried about cigarettes and alcohol which kill.

In Canada, customs seizes a hell of a lot more than 2% of aas shipped in multi use vials.

Based on personal experience they are better than 50% on undisquised direct shipments of vials. This is why most international sellers won't guarantee shipment to canada and many won't even ship.

It could be worse. We could be Australia. Personal use quantities are generally simply destroyed unlike the U.S. where they come after you, charge you with interstate trafficking and put you in jail till you die of old age.

really hard to calculate actual seizure percent. But here in U.S. me nor anyone I know of (lots of bros) have EVER gotten that dreaded letter.

They should really focus on the drugs that truly harm people like METH,,CRACK,,HEROIN,,etc...Those destroy families and people.

right most people that use steroids are just trying to improve themselves they eat healthy work out all the time

on the other hand crackheads are out running around breaking into houses cars and killing people for 15 bucks so they can get a hit

it has never crossed my mind to go out and rob someone so i can get my next shot

They should really focus on the drugs that truly harm people like METH,,CRACK,,HEROIN,,etc...Those destroy families and people.

Dont forget the legal drugs like alcohol and tobacco!

How many young and old alike die innocently at the hands of a drunk driver?

How many kids from babies on up to young adults are subjected to second hand smoke?

There is nothing more disgusting than smelling smoke on a baby! Use to see it all the time when I worked at the hospital!

AAS? I know it is a problem in teen use but what about these other drugs that DO KILL hundreds if not thousands of innocent people every year?

Or maybe focus on the actual problem not the means to the end. no drug is the problem, it is people and there lack of education.

In Canada, customs seizes a hell of a lot more than 2% of aas shipped in multi use vials.

Based on personal experience they are better than 50% on undisquised direct shipments of vials. This is why most international sellers won't guarantee shipment to canada and many won't even ship.

It could be worse. We could be Australia. Personal use quantities are generally simply destroyed unlike the U.S. where they come after you, charge you with interstate trafficking and put you in jail till you die of old age.

who in their right mind would be stupid enough to ship undisguised vials anway? sure that way maybe much higher seizure rate but what idiot would ship this way and expect reipient to recieve. That is why they are DISGUISED and shipped in multiple packages.

" Now, many users are just guys (and some girls) who just want to look strong with less effort. " :rolleyes:

" Now, many users are just guys (and some girls) who just want to look strong with less effort. " :rolleyes:

Which should be their decision as grown adults in a free society.

amen ... this is just ridiculous to hunt steroids users when those other drugs are destroying lives :mad:

right most people that use steroids are just trying to improve themselves they eat healthy work out all the time

on the other hand crackheads are out running around breaking into houses cars and killing people for 15 bucks so they can get a hit

it has never crossed my mind to go out and rob someone so i can get my next shot

I completely agree that at least injectable test should be legal . When most companies and even the military drug test , they don't even test for gear and I should know because I've been there . Most recreational gear users will cycle the stuff on and off and not become addicted to it like rec drug users who will steal from friends, family just to get a high. I was told making gear illegal has to do with pro bodybuilders who abuse it and that's what did it .

x2 you are right

Dont forget the legal drugs like alcohol and tobacco!

How many young and old alike die innocently at the hands of a drunk driver?

How many kids from babies on up to young adults are subjected to second hand smoke?

There is nothing more disgusting than smelling smoke on a baby! Use to see it all the time when I worked at the hospital!

AAS? I know it is a problem in teen use but what about these other drugs that DO KILL hundreds if not thousands of innocent people every year?

totally agree with you bro, alcohol and tobacco kill more in a single year than steroids EVER could in 1000 years.

and call me crazy, but id rather have my teen (when i have kids) on gear, than chain smoking or being an alcoholic. ***

*** not that im condoning any of those things.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members