Sekiro

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil
Staff member
Administrator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know some of you are gamers...I'm playing Sekiro: Shadow Dies Twice

Fuck me!! I consider myself a professional profanist...But this fucking game has me needing to invent new swears!

Has to be the hardest game I've ever played...By the makers of the Dark Souls series.

After reading, looks like even when these youtubers find a cheese way to beat a boss, the developers release and update to remove it...These fucking bosses have multiple health bars (you have to kill them 2-3x for the pricks to beat them).

God damn fucking ninjas and samurai!

*edit: removed all smilies to test to see if the thread posting worked without them.

lol, how many remote controls you go through:D

Man, I love playing games, but have not done so in many many years. I'm an all in, or all out guy, so if I start playing them, then i'd be too much of a douche to worry about other things to get done, lol. Damn things are addicting! That said, I've not heard of the game, so i'm no help:(

Man, I love playing games, but have not done so in many many years. I'm an all in, or all out guy, so if I start playing them, then i'd be too much of a douche to worry about other things to get done, lol. Damn things are addicting! That said, I've not heard of the game, so i'm no help:(

Wow that’s a really good way to sum up my attitude towards gaming! Don’t get me wrong I’ll still play some Doom mods or turn on my NES or N64 every now and then with some friends but new games it’s like you have to dedicate your life to them and then its just time to dedicate your life to the next one....

Wow that’s a really good way to sum up my attitude towards gaming! Don’t get me wrong I’ll still play some Doom mods or turn on my NES or N64 every now and then with some friends but new games it’s like you have to dedicate your life to them and then its just time to dedicate your life to the next one....

I have a comp install with the maximus ultracade...So it holds every game from the old consoles (7-8 consoles on it). I'll still throw that on from time to time and play some Mario and others. Then I have all the other systems hooked (PS4, Xbox, etc).

Xmas time is a good time for me to catch up on playing some games...Wife likes to watch her Hallmark Xmas movies at night, I just go into the sunroom where all the systems are hooked up and start my swear-fast:p Will usually only play for a few hours at night when everything is slowing down and I can just have my laptop with me, to monitor any issues that come through.

Like I posted above, I grab 2-3 hours at night once everything has slowed down and my wife is watching something I'm not into.

I only play games like God of War, Darksiders, Resident Evil and Uncharted series now...This Sekiro is a great game (play and graphics wise), but fuck those creators weren't fucking around when they made it! Took me two days to beat one of the bosses yesterday (he had 3 health bars)! And you lose half of your coins and experience points when you die in this game, so they went all out when fucking you haha! I only started playing it because one of my stepsons knew I liked that old school anime Ninja Scroll and said it was a lot like that...You should youtube a video of it...Nice looking play through but fuck it is costing me life I'm sure:p

Its great to see fellow gamers on here. Sekiro was my game of the year for 2019. Its nothing short of incredible.

I got two endings out of the three. The third can only be gotten in new game plus and you need to do the divine heir stuff properly.

You might say I am huge fan. Sekiro, bloodborne, darks souls, demon souls, and nioh are easily some of the best made in the last decade or so if you like hard af games that give you a sense of accomplishment.

Check out some of the sekiro and bloodborne lore videos on youtube. Hidetaka miyazaki is a genius when it comes to game development. The amount of detail and care that goes into these is unbelieveable.

I just bought it on Steam. I have been watching that game and it is on sale now 35% off for a short time. It looks great.

Is it harder than Dark Souls? That game was rough. Im wondering if this game allows other players to help you out, like in Dark Souls? On each of the DS games I had a few bosses that gave me enough trouble that I needed others to help me out. The last souls game there was that boss that was two brothers, they kicked my ass. If this game is solo only then that is a bitch!

Do you play it on PC? I do and with Dark Souls I used the Xbox controller. Playing on mouse and keyboard is not fun!

Sounds like me years ago on EverQuest when it first came out. I played that hardcore for about 3 years straight and had to quit when my first child was born. By the time I was done I had about 385 days on my main character, and that was just him. I had two others. That's 385 real days total, so 385 days X 24 hours for total hours played. Stuff can be really addictive. I think it is even something that psychologists recognize now as a real diagnosis.

There was a couple living in Korea that let their baby starve to death because they weren't paying attention to him/her. The were doing a Korean MMO.

I just bought it on Steam. I have been watching that game and it is on sale now 35% off for a short time. It looks great.

Is it harder than Dark Souls? That game was rough. Im wondering if this game allows other players to help you out, like in Dark Souls? On each of the DS games I had a few bosses that gave me enough trouble that I needed others to help me out. The last souls game there was that boss that was two brothers, they kicked my ass. If this game is solo only then that is a bitch!

Do you play it on PC? I do and with Dark Souls I used the Xbox controller. Playing on mouse and keyboard is not fun!

Solo, no online play...Much harder than the Souls series in my opinion. I play PS4 games...Only the series I mentioned above, with God of War being my favorite!

I loved Ninja Scroll (didn't like the series that they made years later) and this has that feel with the great graphics and gameplay they put into it...But fuck me, it's the hardest game I've played!

Solo, no online play...Much harder than the Souls series in my opinion.

But fuck me, it's the hardest game I've played!

Uh oh. I do like a good challenge, but I hope it isn't too bad. At least in Dark Souls you could find a spirit, another player, to help out in tough spots.

Which is harder, according to a review: "Short answer: Sekiro, which may prove to be one of the most challenging games ever made. Don't just take our word for it—Forbes, Digital Spy, Gamespot and a bevy of other publications agree: Sekiro is harder than any of the Dark Souls games and Bloodborne ."

K1, be sure to report back when you finally beat the game. Im curious to see how many hours it took you.

I just made it to the Guardian Ape boss fight...Giant White Ape with a sword through his neck that flings shit lol.

A couple of these bosses already have made it feel like I burst a blood vessel in my head...Fuck some of the mini-bosses are hard as shit to beat!

I've been there...Every swear in the book used, even created new ones grouped together bahaha!!

I don't break the controllers anymore though...These fucking things are too expensive now and my wife don't find that too funny :/

Those cute little asian girls were kinda funny...Different seeing the ladies get heated over the games, then us whiny-ass men :D

I had to bi-pass one of the mini-bosses for now...Couldn't beat him head up and was losing too much of my shit every time I died. So I'll have to circle back around to him once I gain a few more weapon upgrades.

Beat it! Did all of the side bosses and side quests...Unlocked all 3 endings and did the NG+ to see how it played out a second time. Hard as fuck but really good game!

Now I'm done until summer when Ghost of Tsushima comes out...Unless a new God of War drops, but doubt that would happen for another year at least.

Uh oh. I do like a good challenge, but I hope it isn't too bad. At least in Dark Souls you could find a spirit, another player, to help out in tough spots.

It’s about the same. Once you get down deflecting and using the prosthetic it’s not bad. Firecrackers will be your freind.

Its great to see fellow gamers on here. Sekiro was my game of the year for 2019. Its nothing short of incredible.

I got two endings out of the three. The third can only be gotten in new game plus and you need to do the divine heir stuff properly.

You might say I am huge fan. Sekiro, bloodborne, darks souls, demon souls, and nioh are easily some of the best made in the last decade or so if you like hard af games that give you a sense of accomplishment.

Check out some of the sekiro and bloodborne lore videos on youtube. Hidetaka miyazaki is a genius when it comes to game development. The amount of detail and care that goes into these is unbelieveable.

Same here but never got a chance to play demons souls. I still do invasions on ds3. Miyazaki is working on a new game. Sounds like it will be dark souls style but with Celtic or viking lure. I just hope they have invasions. Believe it’s called elder ring.

Its a collaborative effort between miyazaki and George RR Martin. Its called Elden Ring. I think the idea is to mash up the game of thrones universe, dark souls, and the myths from celtic and viking lore you mentioned. Im very curious as to what the gameplay will be like. More like dodge all attacks, counter, or block counter parry. Sekiro was so well received i feel theyll refine that a bit and use that to create 3 or 4 different classes of character to choose from so that souls, bloodborne, and sekiro fans will have a choice in game play type based on personal preference. You know theres going to be magic and ranged attacks so itll be interesting to see how they balance.

I havent heard anything about invasions or even if theyll incorporate multiplayer at all. My guess would be that they wouldnt because of how well sekiro did and how hard it is to incorporate multiplayer but you never know with miyazaki. Theyll get my money either way.

Same here but never got a chance to play demons souls. I still do invasions on ds3. Miyazaki is working on a new game. Sounds like it will be dark souls style but with Celtic or viking lure. I just hope they have invasions. Believe it’s called elder ring.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear