over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Selank is Dank.

usps says the package was missent! Damn. Going to have to wait, hopefully tomorrow.

Package received.

1.25mg -

about thirty minutes later it washes over me. It's hard to explain. Imagine that the noise in your head, even if you're not thinking of a particular thing, just that typical noise of everyday life. Imagine it had a volume knob. It went from an 11 to a 6. No sedation, no numbness, no drunkenness. Just a quiet zen like state, and that was while I was on a cop killing spree in grand theft auto.

1.25 mg more in about three hours.

Package received.

1.25mg -

about thirty minutes later it washes over me. It's hard to explain. Imagine that the noise in your head, even if you're not thinking of a particular thing, just that typical noise of everyday life. Imagine it had a volume knob. It went from an 11 to a 6. No sedation, no numbness, no drunkenness. Just a quiet zen like state, and that was while I was on a cop killing spree in grand theft auto.

1.25 mg more in about three hours.

nice brother, I have a bottle or two I might need to give this a,whirl with

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I've just added a follow up to my blog. I will be running 2mg per day for the next 10 days. If things go well I might even blow a whole 5mg one day just to see what effect it might have. It very well may have no better effect than a lower dose. We'll see.

In the meantime I have collected some studies that will help us better understand what selank is exactly and what it does that makes it so awesome. You can learn more about it by clicking the link below. Some really really cool shit.

Please Check it out : My 10 day Selank Experiment

Great information! Thank you!

This is absolutely my favorite peptide. It's a very subtle feeling and for me it makes me feel normal, but very good. I take a med that causes anxiety, jitters, jumpiness. Selank evens it out completely and makes me steady again.

At 6' 225-230, I should not be jumpy and jittery like a 120lb kid. Lol. Maybe not that extreme but the point is, I'll dose it at 250mcg twice a day, then a short time later I notice that I just feel better, no anxiety at all for me. I'm a pretty easy going person to begin with, but it has really helped.

Other events that were going on had me seriously stressed, it eased some of that as well. This is one you at least have to try. I noticed no negative effects at all. I ran two bottles in my research animal, and after stopping the use, there was no negative effects, no "coming off". Just went back to normal but it seemed like a couple days before the med anxiety built back up.

Ergo has this at a price that's worth trying, even if you think it sucked, it wouldnt hurt your pocket to much, but the majority love it. I'll be back on it very soon.

Here's an update to my trial with higher dose Selank - 2.5mg a day for two weeks.

There's also an added bonus in here for those who take adderall for ADD purposes but need something to calm the mind.

Selank: Meditation in a Bottle

Does Selank have any lingering effects, or once you come off the benefits go away immediately?

Here's an update to my trial with higher dose Selank - 2.5mg a day for two weeks.

There's also an added bonus in here for those who take adderall for ADD purposes but need something to calm the mind.

Selank: Meditation in a Bottle

You said in your blog that more is not necessarily better with Selanic... What would you consider the optimal dose was for you? I am on adderrall, and am ready to give this a go...

Thanks for your feedback

Is this stuff injectable or oral?

What is the standard dosing protocal? I know in your blog you said most ppl take 1-2mg/day, but you started at 250mcg.

I would like to try this stuff for a month or two, but it could get expensive at 1mg+/day...

nice info disco

I came to the conclusion that Selank should come twin packed with tren and with clen....it just seems to put me in mellow mode....

Do you need to take this every day? Or can it be administered sporadically with success?

Do you need to take this every day? Or can it be administered sporadically with success?

The effects are almost instantaneous, and if anything tolerance would be kept down if you only used it every now and then.

I would like to hear more about Selank. Do you feel focused on looped out?

I got very mild relief from it.
Felt kind of like theanine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner