over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Self administering TRT with Test E

lowTdude

Newbies
Hi guys, I am new here. My back to back T test came out TT 225, and 297 still my fucking doc won't prescribe me TRT. Couple years ago my TT was 470, lately my health and vitality went down a lot. I can't take anymore and ready to take shit on my own hand. I am planning to 200-250mg/week of Test E like a TRT protocol and self monitoring it getting a lab in every 3 months. Let me know what you guys think ? If anyone has any experience running just T like a trt protocol?

I am 35, 5-8, 180lb , working out last 5 years, 15% body fat, never been on roids

well looks like your gonna have to change your sn to "upper range T dude", lol. Most people will be there with 100-200mg/wk, depending on what your source is. Pick a place to start and get bloods done in 12-16 weeks, then repeat to dial things in to where you feel good and its not to high. By a year or less you will wanting to blast off with some other added things I bet. This is what I do.

I was prescribed 200mg a week for TRT from my doctor.

Everybody is different me and friend go to the same clinic/same doctor, he was prescribed 100mg a week with HCG and I was prescribed 200mg a week without HCG and we both have similar bloodwork it just to show that individual results will vary.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I am new here. My back to back T test came out TT 225, and 297 still my fucking doc won't prescribe me TRT. Couple years ago my TT was 470, lately my health and vitality went down a lot. I can't take anymore and ready to take shit on my own hand. I am planning to 200-250mg/week of Test E like a TRT protocol and self monitoring it getting a lab in every 3 months. Let me know what you guys think ? If anyone has any experience running just T like a trt protocol?

I am 35, 5-8, 180lb , working out last 5 years, 15% body fat, never been on roids

do you know what your free testosterone levels are? a lot of docs go by that. since your post didn't mention it, more than likely he is one of those that knows little or nothing about male hormones and only tests total T. just doesn't come up in his clientele often.

we've all seen the nationwide lawyer ads - plenty of lawsuits keeping docs uneasy about controlled substance scripts of testosterone. the FDA's insistence testosterone carry a black box warning was a hell of a scare tactic. doctors have their practice to consider losing if there is litigation and is a primary factor in their no-dose or low dose decision making.

if you go rogue TRT on your own 200-250mg/week is a bit high for TRT. you can make good gains and have energy on 150-175mg easily. best to inject two-three times week rather than once a week. do subcutaneous injection (you do know about using insulin syringe 27G or smaller and injecting in belly fat like a diabetic?) ensure that you also use an AI (aromatase inhibitor) such as Aromasin /exmestane, Arimidex/anastrozole or Femara/letrozole to halt the loss of testosterone to conversion and keeps your estradiol in check. E2 should be in the low twenties for best mood, libido and free T at it's optimum potential.

if you go with higher TRT doses like 250mg/week stay lean, the more body fat you have the more aromatase enzymes are present which convert T into estradiol. if you go long on that high a dosage check your hematocrit. if it's high 48,49,50 or more donate blood, drink lots of fluids. take 81mg aspirin/day and eat grapefruit several times a week. high hematocrit = thick blood making your heart work a lot harder. it's another point on that list doctors use in deciding not to write scripts for T or at best giving low dose T. be smart with your self administered TRT and every eight weeks or so drop dose down below 200mg, perhaps even 100mg a week. it can't hurt.

if any of this is foreign to you say so - nobody's gonna hurt your feelings.

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

my friends have been self prescribing and administering for a while now.150mg TestE/week, 2x 250iu HCG/week. :lightbulb:
he told me feel great at his TRT dose and maintain his gains low enough that he feels good and do not need any AI.:(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131