over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sell me on DHB

After one inject of DHB, I was done. Never again.

For the love of God someone please make a transdermal. That used to be around and I had the pleasure of using it.

For me, it’s like a beefed up Tbol w/o having to worry about the typical sides related to using an oral. More of an aesthetic AAS though. You just look good on it. Vascular and full and no bloat or sexual sides.

How bad is the PIP? Assuming injecting 1.5ml 2x a week

(I understand it varies from brand to brand; just curious as to your experience)

I use gearmazons DHB, cut it with a little test, and it’s not bad.

some DHB can be crippling....I’m talking about heating pads, limping, or loss of a working limb for a week. You have to be careful, if brewed poorly it will be one shot and you’ll throw it all away

I use gearmazons DHB, cut it with a little test, and it’s not bad.

some DHB can be crippling....I’m talking about heating pads, limping, or loss of a working limb for a week. You have to be careful, if brewed poorly it will be one shot and you’ll throw it all away
I'll second all of that. In fact, I think gearmazon's is essentially pip-free (YMMV).

And I've injected some that had me literally limping for 4 days.

I'd be all over a transdermal, I think one guy was trying to get a sponsor to do one. I probably wouldn't ever wanna run anything else. Noticeable by week 2-3, great, consistent strength gains, tren like look with a jacked 24/7 feeling and vascularity off the hook, hard and dry compound with (so far) no sexual sides or feeling like I wanna put a bullet in my head or someone else's by the end of the fourth week. What's not to like?

I wanna do bloods next time I run it, see how much it's really hitting. The inflammation thing is interesting, and apparently does happen, I highly doubt guys like @luki7788 are lying about it.

Just ordered dhb cyp ester from one of the sponsees here. Will let you know how it goes when it gets here... plan on taking 300mgs a week see how it goes.

I'll comment after a couple of weeks on Vicon's DHB. It's dosed at 150mg/mL. The last time I used another sponsor at 100mg/mL I had golf ball sized welts from injection sites. I'm not sure what kind of oil blend they are using (I asked, no response yet) but 2 shots of 1.5ML each cut alongside .5mL of Test-E and zero PIP. Needless to say I was surprised, thought I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. At 35 I've given up on Tren for good because my mood is so horrible on it and I hate being flat from Tren which seems to happen if I'm not destroying carbs.

Just ordered dhb cyp ester from one of the sponsees here. Will let you know how it goes when it gets here... plan on taking 300mgs a week see how it goes.

DHB-Cyp? Never heard of it. Nice !
Keep post results here and keep us DHB junkies posted please.

DHB cyp has been the most common form of DHB used since Designer Supplements brought this to the boards back in 2004.
PA brought us 1-AD.
DHB base was also used as well, but DHB cyp is the most common(both past and present)

one time I tried to make a 100mg batch. I pinned 3cc in my left quad only becuase it held for 72 hours without crashing. I used mct oil and 20% bb cant remember what else. Needless to say it crystallized in my leg, not even keflex could fix it. I couldnt walk, bad cellulitus. It caused necrotizing symptoms in my quad and there is still missing tissue to the day. I was walking like woody from toy story for almost 45 days. up and down stairs for work. it was awful. Never again ! I really would like to try a painless version from a sponsor someday.

I see some people mentioning transdermal. I used a DHB transdermal that a former sponsor here made just to try out and gave me some to sample. It was awesome. Unfortunately, he’s no longer in the business....

I do have one of my favorite current sponsors making up a small custom batch of transdermal for me. Should be here soon.

Hey brother, get your liver values checked and I’ll also get mine checked at the end of the cycle...

there’s a few “gurus” that say DHB is liver toxic, I’d like to see some labs on moderate dose DHB
Pretty sure they’re confusing 1-test cypionate(dhb) with M1T(methyl dhb) in studies lmao

That’s what I was thinking. I thought I remembered there being a dhb pro hormone/ds.

yes, exactly! They’re confusing the two. Doesn’t seem like dhb is liver toxic at all judging by most of the bloodwork

After one inject of DHB, I was done. Never again.

For the love of God someone please make a transdermal. That used to be around and I had the pleasure of using it.

For me, it’s like a beefed up Tbol w/o having to worry about the typical sides related to using an oral. More of an aesthetic AAS though. You just look good on it. Vascular and full and no bloat or sexual sides.
I remember that transdermal. You could buy the gel and raw powder before the pro hormone ban in the early 2000’s. Worked like a champ

one time I tried to make a 100mg batch. I pinned 3cc in my left quad only becuase it held for 72 hours without crashing. I used mct oil and 20% bb cant remember what else. Needless to say it crystallized in my leg, not even keflex could fix it. I couldnt walk, bad cellulitus. It caused necrotizing symptoms in my quad and there is still missing tissue to the day. I was walking like woody from toy story for almost 45 days. up and down stairs for work. it was awful. Never again ! I really would like to try a painless version from a sponsor someday.

using Vicon's now. ive used other dhb with lots of pain too so believe me i was very surprised when i shot 200mg of their DHB and had next to zero pip still going on 4 days later. did another 200mg shot yesterday in my other glute, all is well. obviously will take a couple weeks to feel it hit hard but i'm currently feeling warmer than usual, no night sweats or anything (yet), and nothing comparable to tren or dnp but my face has the red glow and i just feel warmer in general. i also slept really well last night surprisingly. been sleeping like dog shit lately.

That is crazy. I wonder what they did to get around this guaranteed PIP issue and at twice the typical concentration?

That is crazy. I wonder what they did to get around this guaranteed PIP issue and at twice the typical concentration?

Dunno, just asked on their thread. Hopefully they will share what's in the secret sauce.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity