over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sell me on DHB

gomcapt

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Newbies
Ok. I’m prepared to get flamed but I don’t care. Took a lot of time off from this game until 2 years ago. Back in the day dhb wasn’t around. There has been a lot of talk on the board recently of this item and this old dog is not opposed to old tricks. Personally, tren and I have a good relationship that we have been able to maintain. Another thread compared the the two. Would anybody be so kind as to explain to me why I should give dhb a shot? I don’t need much convincing because I’m probably gonna do it anyway but I’m just trying to gauge what my expectations should be. I’m thinking test/tren/dhb combo but perhaps you guys could get me sorted out a little better? Am I stupid to run dhb and tren? I’m open to any and all info. Thanks in advance to all suggestions.

Planning on trying it soon. Don't think it would be stupid to run with tren, though. Most people report it as fairly mild in terms of side effects. Seems as though EQ causes more anxiety for individuals

If you and tren get along, I doubt you'll get anything out of DHB that you won't get out of tren. Main reason I prefer DHB is there's no cardio impact, my emotions are stable (for me lol, although it does increase my anxiety a bit) and only positive things for libido

Tren is tren and if it works for you and you get along with it, I'm envious as hell. Dhb is an awesome compound, however, it's worth giving it a shot. I get most of the benefits of tren but none of the sides. Also, DHB provided me with nice strength gains, whereas tren was only good for aesthetics, in my experience

Nobody list a cycle for him, that's against the rules!

gomcapt you can list a cycle yourself and have it critiqued.

It’s great if you can find it without PIP. I know it’s out there but hard to find unless people are perfecting it now.

Really nice hard lean gains. I personally didn’t notice crazy strength like I do with Tren but it’s certainly there.

Hard lean gains. Tiny bit anxiety while on if I go over 400mg. Some compare it to a light tren cycle or EQ+Primo. Give it a run, you will find out.

What kind of doses do you guys run with DHB?

Wow. Thanks for the help everyone! Didn’t expect this much feedback and I greatly appreciate it. Bio, my apologies if ran afoul of any board rules. Thanks again guys.

Wow. Thanks for the help everyone! Didn’t expect this much feedback and I greatly appreciate it. Bio, my apologies if ran afoul of any board rules. Thanks again guys.

You're good! I just wanted to make sure it didn't head in that direction. You'll always get solid feedback here at PM!!

The perfect steroid for me.I don’t really have any reason to ever run anything besides dhb and test anymore. I’m 36 and my recovery is through the roof on a very low deficit. I’m at the end of the 10th week of Meadows Onslaught and my strength has maintained on some lifts and I’ve gotten stronger on others.
I don’t get any side effects from DHB only positive effects. I never feel toxic or lethargic. One of my favorite aspects is there is no feeling, no change in mood. I can’t really say enough positive about it. Just make sure you find a good source so the pip is terrible. I also wouldn’t recommend it above 100mg a ml.

The perfect steroid for me.I don’t really have any reason to ever run anything besides dhb and test anymore. I’m 36 and my recovery is through the roof on a very low deficit. I’m at the end of the 10th week of Meadows Onslaught and my strength has maintained on some lifts and I’ve gotten stronger on others.
I don’t get any side effects from DHB only positive effects. I never feel toxic or lethargic. One of my favorite aspects is there is no feeling, no change in mood. I can’t really say enough positive about it. Just make sure you find a good source so the pip is terrible. I also wouldn’t recommend it above 100mg a ml.

Hey brother, get your liver values checked and I’ll also get mine checked at the end of the cycle...

there’s a few “gurus” that say DHB is liver toxic, I’d like to see some labs on moderate dose DHB

Due to volume and PIP most is in the 400mg range.

I always tell myself I’m gonna push it to 700mg or so and see what happens, but I get tired of that much fucking oil per week
How bad is the PIP? Assuming injecting 1.5ml 2x a week

(I understand it varies from brand to brand; just curious as to your experience)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131