over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sell me on DHB

Hmmmmm, makes me think I need to play with my estrogen. Weights are exploding up. I definitely see that effect.

Avogen DHB has no PIP.
MY wife and I have been running it with positive results on and off for over a yr.
I have no affiliation with AVG , just reporting our positive outcome using this lab products.

I know this is an old thread... But I would be amazed at any dhb that didn't cause massive pip. I loved the compound. The constantly being in pain like wherever I pinned it I had been kicked or punched really hard just wasn't worth it after a while. that's the most fucking painful shit I've ever taken in my life. I finally just gave the shit away I just couldn't take it. But yeah I looked fucking killer and loved it but it didn't seem worth it feel like shit all the time.

How bad is the PIP? Assuming injecting 1.5ml 2x a week

(I understand it varies from brand to brand; just curious as to your experience)
I mixed 1ml dhb with .6ml test enanthate 300 and 1.4ml primo 100 and slammed a quad shot my first day using dhb, zero pip when blended with other zero pip oils imo.

I know this is an old thread... But I would be amazed at any dhb that didn't cause massive pip. I loved the compound. The constantly being in pain like wherever I pinned it I had been kicked or punched really hard just wasn't worth it after a while. that's the most fucking painful shit I've ever taken in my life. I finally just gave the shit away I just couldn't take it. But yeah I looked fucking killer and loved it but it didn't seem worth it feel like shit all the time.
My bro and I are running Avogenlab DHB with very low or very little PIP. Both of us report excellent results with the DHB from AVG with both running TRT Cyp and DHB ( 200 to 300 mg/wk).

Lol I'd had to tell my gf about what I just read w the guy taking t300,primo & dhb quad shot with zero pip. I had three guesses of why that is with a possible bonus extra guess: one is his dhb (and maybe primo ) are fake. Two is possibly he's pumped up on opiate's.
3 is he's bullshitting. Last is he never took it at all.
My experience was I LOVE THE EFFECTS! I got pumped from the reps of picking up a spoon eating a bowl of Cap'n Crunch!
But the pain! Omg the payyyyyy eeeeee nuh!!! FUCK!!!!
ANYTHING close to a half a ml & it was fucking horrific. About the time the pain starts fading TIME FOR NEXT SHOT!!!!
I traded mine to a guy for primo. It was hard to let go of cause outside of the pain it was the shit!!! I warned the guy asked if he was sure. He reported back a big HOLY FUCK THAT SHIT'S PAINFUL!!!
I tried another label n same thing! No way could I advise ANYONE that it's not painful af! Good luck!

Sent from ProtonMail mobile

My bro and I are running Avogenlab DHB with very low or very little PIP. Both of us report excellent results with the DHB from AVG with both running TRT Cyp and DHB ( 200 to 300 mg/wk).
Fuck I just saw I commented on this months ago. I forgot all about it. Lol

I mixed 1ml dhb with .6ml test enanthate 300 and 1.4ml primo 100 and slammed a quad shot my first day using dhb, zero pip when blended with other zero pip oils imo.
Yeah. I believe gso is probably the best
carrier for DHB.
I may try one last 10ml brew with gso.
50mg/ml. Pin 0.5ml along with 0.25ml of MENT

My bloods on it weren't any worse than with running primo with moderate test. Actually I think it had less of an impact on HDL. I had watched a MPMD video where he says DHB was extremely liver toxic but it didn't screw with enzymes. I never went over 300mg a week though. Honestly doing 50mg every other day gives a good effect. DHB and MENT look like ripoffs on paper because of the relatively low dosage concentration (100mg/ml), but my per mg they are very potent so a little goes a long way.
So your saying a sponsor making 50mg per ml would be sufficient and it would help immensely with pip

So your saying a sponsor making 50mg per ml would be sufficient and it would help immensely with pip

I don't get much PIP on the 100mg/ml stuff. Per board rules i don't think I can say what maker i used.

I've said it before. Dhb needs to brewed at 75mg for it to not have any pip. 100mg crashes and needs to constant reheating.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws