advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

semaglutide , how many of you are actually using it???

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This seems to more and more popular with “normal” people wanting to lose weight and seemed to be reasonable effective For them

so my question is how many athletes are using it and exactly what for??
like are they using it for fat loss or to mitigate elevated blood glucose from running higher doses HGH or MK-677.
from what I understand it really tanks your appetite and that alone is the biggest reason it works for weight loss

Gonna follow this. Been thinking of trying it too, but for BG control. I've heard several people say that the appetite supressing effect goes away after a while. This would of course be a huge plus as I have enough trouble getting in the required kcal to grow as it is.

Gonna follow this. Been thinking of trying it too, but for BG control. I've heard several people say that the appetite supressing effect goes away after a while. This would of course be a huge plus as I have enough trouble getting in the required kcal to grow as it is.
I don't remember where I saw it but there was some discussion about using both semaglutide and MK-677 , the MK off sets the apatite suppression of the semaglutide and the semaglutide offset the elevation in blood glucose of the MK.

i use it for BG control and its positive effects on the cardiovascular system.
One of the best weapons against metabolic syndrome
and the appetite suppression will get less with time so it is possible to use it while not suppressing appetite too much

Gonna follow this. Been thinking of trying it too, but for BG control. I've heard several people say that the appetite suppressing effect goes away after a while. This would of course be a huge plus as I have enough trouble getting in the required kcal to grow as it is.
Then I would not even consider semaglutide. I did not use semaglutide but I have used liraglutide and the appetite suppression on just 0.42mg/day (clinical dose 1.8mg/day) was obnoxious. Downright uncomfrotbale and almost painful to eat even a modest amount of food.

It's a good class of drugs in the proper instance. But if you need/want to eat food and have no trouble with blood glucose control then I stay clear of them.

i use it for BG control and its positive effects on the cardiovascular system.
One of the best weapons against metabolic syndrome
and the appetite suppression will get less with time so it is possible to use it while not suppressing appetite too much
what dose? Thanks

what dose? Thanks
off season 0,25-0,3mg eod; dieting 0,5mg eod
eod for me worked better than once weekly to reduce the stomach side effects (nausea, bloat, etc..)

I use it as a tool, on and off strictly for appetite suppressant.

Usually a 10 day run with DNP.

But I have my mom on it and her sugars came down from 120s to 90s in like 3 weeks. But she’s actively cleaning up her diet and trying to walk 5,000-6,000 steps now.

Im using it for BG while on HGH. I’m actually a bigger fan of Tirzepatide since I think the addition of a GIP makes the side effects at the lowest dose pretty much non existent. BG has been the same ass off HGH even though I’ve not gone above 5iu.

Start low with Semaglutide until you’re certain how you’ll react. It can get pretty uncomfortable if you jump in too high.

Id stay far away from Semaglutide then. The appetite suppression is no joke. I’ve never been leaner than I am right now because of Semaglutide. My appetite usually derails my cutting progress when I get lower than my lower limit set point bf wise. With semaglutide it’s been a breeze, legitimately.

My wife uses it. Down 30 lbs in 3.5 months. Appetite disappears. I tried it for 2 weeks and couldn't stomach hardly eating after my first 2 meals. She seems to be able to eat exactly what she is supposed to and doesn't want anything more.
If you try it definitely ramp up like you are supposed to or the sides can be bad.

Id stay far away from Semaglutide then. The appetite suppression is no joke. I’ve never been leaner than I am right now because of Semaglutide. My appetite usually derails my cutting progress when I get lower than my lower limit set point bf wise. With semaglutide it’s been a breeze, legitimately.

How are you dosing it?

Im using it for BG while on HGH. I’m actually a bigger fan of Tirzepatide since I think the addition of a GIP makes the side effects at the lowest dose pretty much non existent. BG has been the same ass off HGH even though I’ve not gone above 5iu.

Start low with Semaglutide until you’re certain how you’ll react. It can get pretty uncomfortable if you jump in too high.
Tirzepatide is far superior, thats correct.
for me (european) it is still quite hard to get due to not being available as a pharmacy product and there is no tested generic right now as far as i know (tested for me means hplc)
you US guys can get Mounjaro pretty cheap ive heard with some coupons or stuff like that

would this be something to incorporate a few weeks before contest?
anyone tried it pre comp?

My wife is using it and dropping LBS fast. She never wants to eat. If she can choke down 1 meal per day that is an accomplishment. This seems like the ideal tool for obese people or those who don't mind losing some muscle in order to drop pounds. For a bodybuilder, I am not sure this would be the ideal fat loss method simply because you won't be able to sustain muscle without really struggling to ingest enough protein.

My wife is using it and dropping LBS fast. She never wants to eat. If she can choke down 1 meal per day that is an accomplishment. This seems like the ideal tool for obese people or those who don't mind losing some muscle in order to drop pounds. For a bodybuilder, I am not sure this would be the ideal fat loss method simply because you won't be able to sustain muscle without really struggling to ingest enough protein.

You would use it to knock odd the last 3-4 % points, say like when your at 9% trying to get that peeled 4-5% when calories are extremely low anyway

And even then you might have ti to whey protein shakes for a few mesls

I gave it a run, does kill appitite if you take enough, then you get nausua and feel weird. Not a big fan, have to take enough and run anti nausea with it.

My sentiments as well. Would like to give it a go for fat loss but I know in order to grow you need a caloric surplus. I can't shovel it in like some others.

Just wondering how long it takes for the appetite suppression to fade.

I'm not sure but I believe the dose used for BG control is lower than the dose used for appetite supressing right? Would that maybe make a difference? You could for instance start using it during a cut, if appetite is a little down then thats oke. Wait for the supressing effect to clear and start shoveling food again but now you have the benefit of BG control?

My sentiments as well. Would like to give it a go for fat loss but I know in order to grow you need a caloric surplus. I can't shovel it in like some others.

Just wondering how long it takes for the appetite suppression to fade.
takes some weeks since it first has to build up to its maintenance dosage (due to its long half life) and then your body needs some time to acclimate.
i would say around 8 weeks.
best imo to run it when having some weeks left in a cut so you use the appetite suppressing effect as an advantage and when youve acclimated, you go increase kcals

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws