advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

semaglutide , how many of you are actually using it???

Stuff ain’t cheap either. This is what I’m worried about is getting a bunk peptide?
That's why I recommend someone with testing. Godbullraw showed a testing report in complete Chinese. But quigdao Sigma here has recent jano testing, but must buy a 10 kit pack I believe. Not bad price but maybe more than most need.

This stuff is magic. Wife lost 25 lbs. and 10% bodyfat in about 7 weeks. She wasn't obese or anything...she was just soft. Now, she is leaner than ever in her mid 50's. No (immediate) sides to report.

Semaglutide is great when it works, but eventually your appetite will come back :(

I’ve been in it for a few weeks. Definitely helps control appetite but the stomach discomfort can be a little annoying at times. You need to prioritize protein intake or you will fall short easily. Best used while on aas to deter muscle loss.

Started off on prescribed trullicity, due to high glucose from GH.. after a few months I had to switch to ozempic due to supply chain issues.. I'm afraid I'll run into the same situation with ozempic shortly. Trullicity pens were a bit easier to use. When increasing dose, I would get random feelings of nausea and have to immediately puke. No other side effects besides that

my experiences with it seem to be short durations like a few days then not feeling it anymore. it also doesn't make you eat cleaner, since it kills appetite some, you have smaller desire to eat clean but may still fit in some junk, so not a miracle worker. i found myself turned off from anything healthy but could still eat some some junk so i dont know may not be for me

has anyone experienced going hypo while using ?
I haven’t yet used semaglutide but this did happen me with liraglutide. And it was a small dose (0.54mg). Effect lasted for about 3 hours. Almost like a little too much insulin. Sweaty, accelerated breathing and quite hungry. But hungry for fruit specifically. Almost sick to look at meat, which I normally would never turn away.

Newly released study on Semaglutide.

This study evaluated the effect of once-weekly semaglutide 2.4 mg on 2-year control of eating.

Methods​

In STEP 5, adults with overweight/obesity were randomized 1:1 to semaglutide 2.4 mg or placebo, plus lifestyle modification, for 104 weeks. A 19-item Control of Eating Questionnaire was administered at weeks 0, 20, 52, and 104 in a subgroup of participants. P values were not controlled for multiplicity.

Results​

In participants completing the Control of Eating Questionnaire (semaglutide, n = 88; placebo, n = 86), mean body weight changes were −14.8% (semaglutide) and −2.4% (placebo). Scores significantly improved with semaglutide versus placebo for Craving Control and Craving for Savory domains at weeks 20, 52, and 104 (p < 0.01); for Positive Mood and Craving for Sweet domains at weeks 20 and 52 (p < 0.05); and for hunger and fullness at week 20 (p < 0.001). Improvements in craving domain scores were positively correlated with reductions in body weight from baseline to week 104 with semaglutide. At 104 weeks, scores for desire to eat salty and spicy food, cravings for dairy and starchy foods, difficulty in resisting cravings, and control of eating were significantly reduced with semaglutide versus placebo (all p < 0.05).

Conclusions​

In adults with overweight/obesity, semaglutide 2.4 mg improved short- and longer-term control of eating associated with substantial weight loss.

Which type of these weight loss drugs do u all suggest for a female looking to loose about 25lbs ?

Which type of these weight loss drugs do u all suggest for a female looking to loose about 25lbs ?
Semaglutide has a lot of positive reviews of working for many. You can find sources with Ozempic or Semaglutide to reconstitute yourself.

Just started a jano tested 0.25 a week semaglutide myself. Hope it works!

Geno has just got this in stock (2mg vials). I have never used it (any brand) so I can't comment on it's effects but it sounds fantastic for people wanting to lose weight.

I have just started using pharm ozempic, man this stuff fucking sucks

All day I’m nauseous, dizzy, gassy, diarrhea, constantly holding back puking in the gym. Cold sweats. I’m only on .25mg which is the lowest starting dose

I can go all day without eating because I feel like absolute shit

The GLP-1's as a group seem more effective than essentially all other weight loss drugs (not counting dnp in there). Semaglutide got all the pub going but tirzepatide purportedly is at least as effective with fewer unwanted side effects.

Anecdotally, I know about a dozen women that all have had incredible results from semaglutide or tirzepatide. My cousin (late 50's always stuggled with weight) has been on mounjaro since the beginning of November and she is practically disappearing.

The GLP-1's as a group seem more effective than essentially all other weight loss drugs (not counting dnp in there). Semaglutide got all the pub going but tirzepatide purportedly is at least as effective with fewer unwanted side effects.

Anecdotally, I know about a dozen women that all have had incredible results from semaglutide or tirzepatide. My cousin (late 50's always stuggled with weight) has been on mounjaro since the beginning of November and she is practically disappearing.
Yes, reading the same about Tirzepatide. Hopefully it too will be pass for prescribed use in weight loss soon.

Letters in The Economist, March 18, 2023

No substitute for exercise

The new obesity drugs covered in your briefing will not curb the obesity
pandemic but only fan its fire (“Big shots”, March 4th).

Neither the trials that assessed the health consequences of the drugs,
or your article, focused on the impact that they will have on individual
and government incentives for obesity control. With a miracle drug at
hand, why limit your appetite or work up a sweat through exercise?

Governments already hesitant to regulate the obesogenic environment
will find that the drugs give them a reason not to tackle the proliferation
of ultra-processed fast food and sedentary lifestyles.

The real way to curb obesity is not to focus on treatment but on prevention.

Tobacco control has shown the way in regulating unhealthy lifestyles:
price increases, limits on sales points, advertising bans and a drastic reduction
in the places where smoking is allowed. Businesses that feed obesity are already
a multi-billion-dollar industry. With the new drugs, the obesity-treatment
industry will become the same. Governments around the world will need the
political determination to counter these interests. But societies will gain from
controlling obesity. Just as they benefited from tobacco control.

jochen mierau
Professor of public health economics
University of Groningen
Groningen, Netherlands

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member