advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

semaglutide , how many of you are actually using it???

Last 30 min of Rogan yesterday talking about Semaglutide and its origins (discovered in Gila Monsters!?).
Discussed shortages from its popularity and also Aderall shortages for similar reasons.

With Tirzapatide available, also being a GIP agonist as well and thus, part of why it’s considered superior, I’m surprised there aren’t any threads on this. Supposedly less sides too (don’t quote me on this part though as I read that on Reddit lol).

My wife wants to give Semaglutide a go.. She wants help dropping 10-12lbs. She weight lifts 6 days a week. Diet is decent, but could be tightened. Gonna start out at .25mg/week and see how she does.

Cage

recently upped my dose to 1mg, the reflux is crazy man. :sick:

People can use whatever they want and if they do go for it. Although to me this is the sort of drug ideal for a clinically obese person who can't control their hunger. For most people on here who train hard I don't think it's a good thing to add in because hunger signals and digestion are very important in this game. Sure if you simply can't stick to a diet this will help then once you get into a routine it could be stopped but part of me thinks "will power". Obviously I don't care what people want to use and if it works for you then great I just don't see it being an ideal thing to add for a bodybuilder but for the general obese person of course and it could save many lives. Plus this is coming from someone who thinks dnp is a great drug and whilst no drugs are needed to lose weight I think this and other fat loss drugs should be looked at completely differently.

My sister has been obese for 20 years and until recently must have weighed 300 pounds at 5ft 3. I won't get into the details but I am sure many have been in a similar position and you just leave them to it. Any advice is usually treated with negatively. Obesity is 100% a mental issue and some people simply can't lose weight. I could write an essay but no point but you guys know some people feel down and they just eat and eat. Anyway my point is my sister just had a gastric bypass which is a serious operation for simply wanting to stop eating. It has alsorts of complications and it's been about 2 months and she can't eat anything still and no has bad acid reflux and other issues. I said to her it was such a drastic thing to do to simply stop yourself from eating and when I look at her situation she would have been a perfect candidate for semaglutide.

recently upped my dose to 1mg, the reflux is crazy man. :sick:
Supposedly Mounjaro/tirzepatide has less side effects and is has more pathways to burn fat. It is much more expensive as well.

Anyone aware of these two peptides can run concurrently? That is Semaglutide & Terizepatide.. Heard of many running one or the other alongside DNP, but never together.

Cage

Anyone aware of these two peptides can run concurrently? That is Semaglutide & Terizepatide.. Heard of many running one or the other alongside DNP, but never together.

Cage
They're very similar drugs so I wouldn't think there would be much utility in using both. Although, I suppose you could use a small dose of each since tirzepatide has an additional mechanism of action.

They're very similar drugs so I wouldn't think there would be much utility in using both. Although, I suppose you could use a small dose of each since tirzepatide has an additional mechanism of action.
That was what I was thinking… Not looking at personally doing them, but would be assisting the mrs with the dosages, etc.

May look into it through trial and error… She won’t want to do this herself, so I may actually have to personally try it out first…

Cage

That was what I was thinking… Not looking at personally doing them, but would be assisting the mrs with the dosages, etc.

May look into it through trial and error… She won’t want to do this herself, so I may actually have to personally try it out first…

Cage
Reading a bunch of threads on both, cheaper and best to start with semaglutide. Once your body adjusts to the higher dose, then switch over to tirzepatide. I'm currently on semaglutide and it does help and worth a shot first.

Reading a bunch of threads on both, cheaper and best to start with semaglutide. Once your body adjusts to the higher dose, then switch over to tirzepatide. I'm currently on semaglutide and it does help and worth a shot first.

Why's is best to start with semaglutide? Asking as I have absolutely zero experience with these compounds but have been researching them for future use.

Why's is best to start with semaglutide? Asking as I have absolutely zero experience with these compounds but have been researching them for future use.
supposedly cheaper and more easily available compare to Tirzepatide.

I think he meant that mainly because it's cheaper and purportedly easier to source. Semaglutide has more data behind it but tirzepatide is catching up in that regard.

Cage
There's also an oral version of semaglutide (Rybelsus). More expensive and needs to be taken daily. But it's a pill so less of a mental barrier for many not accustomed to injecting.

There's also an oral version of semaglutide (Rybelsus). More expensive and needs to be taken daily. But it's a pill so less of a mental barrier for many not accustomed to injecting.
Problem with that is its poorly bioavailable. Must be taken on completely empty stomach, even with liquids and with just a sip of water. And then wait to eat or drink 30 to one hour later. Also why it's dosed so much higher (up to 14mg per day instead of 0.25 to 0.5 per week.) I noticed nothing from 14mg tabs.

Problem with that is its poorly bioavailable. Must be taken on completely empty stomach, even with liquids and with just a sip of water. And then wait to eat or drink 30 to one hour later. Also why it's dosed so much higher (up to 14mg per day instead of 0.25 to 0.5 per week.) I noticed nothing from 14mg tabs.
True but I didn't say it was preferable or even equivalent. If you noticed I mentioned cost and daily use as negatives compared to the injectable. I mentioned the oral form because lots of people (women quite often) are very put off by the idea of injecting anything. It's why the oral form exists at all.

I noticed a peptide company claiming to have this yesterday. Anyone know anything about that? Seems fishy given there is whatever pharmaceutical giant pushing it so hard "legally".

Does semaglutide only effect hunger levels? The only issues I have with deep dieting is fatigue/anxiety/depression which can all be combatted with a stimulant for short term purposes but is part of the reason why I can't maintain sub 12 unfortunately. I have zero desire to eat but my training and life just turns to shit and is no longer worth it

I've been using Tirzepatide off and on for a year. 2-3mg twice per week knocks out hunger and cravings and makes cutting easy af. The hunger suppression wears off but it works so well you won't need it for long. No side effects.

Does semaglutide only effect hunger levels? The only issues I have with deep dieting is fatigue/anxiety/depression which can all be combatted with a stimulant for short term purposes but is part of the reason why I can't maintain sub 12 unfortunately. I have zero desire to eat but my training and life just turns to shit and is no longer worth it
Essentially it only affects hunger levels. It's not going to do anything for energy levels. Fatigue is mentioned as a side effect of its use. Now that could simply be from the reduction in calories, or possibly something relating to blood glucose levels since it suppresses gluconeogenesis and glucagon.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear